Rock Hudson is Gay!

I don't remember what I was doing when I heard the news.

I remember when Lance Bass of NCYNC came out of the closet. Personally I think most of them are Gay.

To be serious for a second.....haven't you noticed some of the biggest fags in the business insisted on acting like the regular Ladies-Man.

Did a search once on all of the Gays in Hollywood history.

You would be surprised and with some you wouldn't.

Tab Hunter
Richard Chamberlain (SHOGUN)
Charles Nelson Reilly
Cesar Romero (The Joker)
David Ogden Stiers (M.A.S.H.)
Paul Winfield (Star Trek II, The Terminator)
Sal Mineo (Rebel Without A Cause)

I was surprised when I heard Rock Hudson was queer, he was such a "hunk" and a "ladies man". Oh well, You never really know, and in most cases you shouldn't. Really, it is not anybody's business but his, and whomever he was buggering or being buggered by.

Did a search once on all of the Gays in Hollywood history.

You would be surprised and with some you wouldn't.

Tab Hunter
Richard Chamberlain (SHOGUN)
Charles Nelson Reilly
Cesar Romero (The Joker)
David Ogden Stiers (M.A.S.H.)
Paul Winfield (Star Trek II, The Terminator)
Sal Mineo (Rebel Without A Cause)

Richard Chamberlain really suprises me!

I mean how could he play a Catholic preist in the Thorn Birds???????????????

I was just reminiscing with old friends about.sitting at the beach and discussing Rock"s sexual preference. Emotions ran high that day. Anger, sadness, disbelief. Does anyone else remember that infamous day in history?

Which infamous day? When he died or when you found out he was gay.

I really wasn't a fan so I wasn't affected by it but he was a pretty big star and being gay wasn't exactly acceptable back then.

When did he die anyway?

He announced in July 1985 that he had AIDS and died in October. I don't think he ever publicly admitted his gayness although it was an "open secret". A lot of people were shocked. It's a shame that so many men had to live in the closet for so long, but in his case, it certainly helped his career. He was a true movie star - admired by men and women.

It's funny the stuff you remember. I imagine everyone will remember hearing about Michael Jackson's death even if they didn't give a crap.

Did not Rock Hudson's lover sue his estate claiming Rock never revealed he had AIDs and still had sex?

I was just reminiscing with old friends about.sitting at the beach and discussing Rock"s sexual preference. Emotions ran high that day. Anger, sadness, disbelief. Does anyone else remember that infamous day in history?

I really wasn't a fan so I wasn't affected by it but he was a pretty big star and being gay wasn't exactly acceptable back then.

When did he die anyway?

He announced in July 1985 that he had AIDS and died in October. I don't think he ever publicly admitted his gayness although it was an "open secret". A lot of people were shocked. It's a shame that so many men had to live in the closet for so long, but in his case, it certainly helped his career. He was a true movie star - admired by men and women.

It's funny the stuff you remember. I imagine everyone will remember hearing about Michael Jackson's death even if they didn't give a crap.

Yeah, I love Michael Jackson's music and I just went to see the documentary This is It. Everyone was saying ick, why did you go see him.. For me is wasn't about the really scarey sexual issues, it was about the music. Loved it, btw.

Same with Rock Hudson fans, I'm sure. Although admittedly, his being gay wasn't nearly as bad as being accused of pedophilia and the drugs. It's like I put the issue away and wish it hadn't happened because he was so talented.

hudson was a "studio star"....back in the day studio's managed their stars...and gayness was covered up well...matter of fact, according to some..it still is....tom cruise...john travolta...

Most of us were pretty uneducated about AIDs back then. I don't blame Evans for being concerned. Interesting about Cruise and Travolta bones. Could it be a Scientology thing too?

naw its a gay thing...yea no one was sure about the aids virus back in that day....so kissing was in question...plus hudson looked like utter hell by then....we are talking about 1984 and 1985

When did he die anyway?

Yeah, I love Michael Jackson's music and I just went to see the documentary This is It. Everyone was saying ick, why did you go see him.. For me is wasn't about the really scarey sexual issues, it was about the music. Loved it, btw.

Same with Rock Hudson fans, I'm sure. Although admittedly, his being gay wasn't nearly as bad as being accused of pedophilia and the drugs. It's like I put the issue away and wish it hadn't happened because he was so talented.

In his westerns his gayness was in full force.....but you wouldn't notice it unless his secret was revealed.

Yahoo! Image Detail for http://www.tele5.de/admin/FileServer.php?src=tele5/data/media/_shared/media/Film/Western+Legenden/Jenseits+von+Brokeback+Mountain/Die+Unbesiegten_RockHudson_140x110.jpg&docid=4/Film/Western+Legenden/Jenseits+von+Brokeback+

I've heard rumors about John Wayne, Robert De Niro, and Sam Elliott.

Now there's three big surprises.

Everyone knew Rock was a swish... Elton John took me by surprise though...Who Knew?

:eek::eek::eek: :lol::lol::lol:

Was that before or after he fucked you up your ass?

Everyone knew Rock was a swish... Elton John took me by surprise though...Who Knew?

:eek::eek::eek: :lol::lol::lol:

Was that before or after he fucked you up your ass?

Why do you think about my ass? Is there something you would like to announce? Go ahead we are all friends here. I was expecting it sooner but now may be a good moment to share.

Forum List

Back