Robmoney has evil friends

Heck Obama doesn't use advanced interrogation, he just sends in a drone and blows up everyone, women and children included. Much more humane than waterboarding. After all he won the Nobel Peace Prize, remember. Jeeze y'all!!!

Heck Obama doesn't use advanced interrogation, he just sends in a drone and blows up everyone, women and children included. Much more humane than waterboarding. After all he won the Nobel Peace Prize, remember. Jeeze y'all!!!

Yep and he has no problem using them against American citizens either. Isn't he such a great Constitutional defender of American rights?

Is President Bush vulnerable to prosecution abroad? « Matisak's Blog (A Stamp on the World)

some law proffs on wether they could be arrested or not.

Bush and Cheney cant go just anywehre anymore

You're always asking for proof of a lie from you, so here it is...

Bush and Cheney cant go just anywehre anymore

George and Laura Bush returned Monday from Zambia, Tanzania and Ethiopia

George W. Bush Presidential Center

You can never claim that you don't lie ever again.

Sucks to be you, MORON.

This place would be so boring if TM weren't around.

I know! So many times i've been tempted to block her...but then i do need a good laugh at least once a day! Lol!

I agree, she is so funny, she is a great comedian. I take nothing she says seriously, she lies and twists the truth so much and when caught, she ignores it and blames you. She is priceless.

Great comedian?

Remind me never to go to the Comedy Club with you when you buy the tickets and tell me that "so and so is a great comedian". I'll pass thank you very much.

TDM is a bore. Nothing more and if there was something that could be less, then I am certain she would be that.

Immie

that crap didnt work last time either did it?

The more people find out about Obama and his cronies, the less they like him. Why do you think alot of politicians are jumping ship right now? They are either distancing themselves from Obama or they are retiring because they know they are going to get smacked at election time. EVen Rinos are retiring. People are fed up.

that crap didnt work last time either did it?

It didn't work because people actually believed his Hopey Changey stuff. Now they know exactly what he Hopes to Change............America. Remember Republicans are the enemy, the war on terror is over. Al Qaeda is done, terrorists don't exist in his world.

In an article in the current National Journal called “The Post Al Qaida Era,” I write that the Obama administration is taking a new view of Islamist radicalism. The president realizes he has no choice but to cultivate the Muslim Brotherhood and other relatively “moderate” Islamist groups emerging as lead political players out of the Arab Spring in Egypt, Tunisia and elsewhere. (The Muslim Brotherhood officially renounced violence decades ago, leading then-dissident radicals such as Ayman al-Zawahiri to join al Qaida.)

It is no longer the case, in other words, that every Islamist is seen as a potential accessory to terrorists. “The war on terror is over,” one senior State Department official who works on Mideast issues told me. “Now that we have killed most of al Qaida, now that people have come to see legitimate means of expression, people who once might have gone into al Qaida see an opportunity for a legitimate Islamism.”

‘War on Terror is Over’: Obama Administration’s New Doctrine | TheBlaze.com

Forum List

Back