Rob Ford for President

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Current Toronto mayor Rob Ford is the perfect candidate to run for the presidency in 2016 in the US.

Why?

1. There is no real concern over his being an American native. Americans are past that now.

2. Americans not only love liars, they demand them by electing them to two terms seemingly automatically these days. In fact, Americans know that they must be lied to, because the truth is just too painful and all we want is to feel good.

3. Americans wanting to always feel good brings me to my next point. Rob Ford is as high as a kite!! The fact that the man does illegal drugs will bring both Libertarians, who want illegal drugs legalized, together with the far left who is already doing illegal drugs. Together they will propel Rob Ford into the White House!!

4. Rob Ford could sumo wrestle Chris Christie instead of yet another boring debate that is hosted by partial commentators. Just imagine the wrestling for the fate of the country and the world instead of the same old crooked process of endless corporate sponsorship and billion dollar campaigns. Imagine bypassing the IRS being used as a political weapon by targeting political opponents and watch the dead come out of their tombs to vote every year. Isn't it better than watching dirty campaigns, like the one between Obama and Hillary where Obama tried to convince us that the Clintons were racists and have Hillary win the popular vote anyway, only to lose the candidacy to Obama? In fact, does America even give a damn about democracy anymore? No.

5. With our fabulous new health care and free Obamaphones and fabulous social security for retirement and endless welfare state, America has finally realized its progressive utopia. We have reached the zenith of the Marxist nanny state, so it's time to party, and no one knows how to party better than Rob Ford.

Besides, isn't being high better than watching the country continue to be transformed? Isn't it better not knowing you are only a petri dish? I say we all need to get high in order to try and keep what is left of our collective sanity.

Party on!!

Current Toronto mayor Rob Ford is the perfect candidate to run for the presidency in 2016 in the US.

Why?

1. There is no real concern over his being an American native. Americans are past that now.

2. Americans not only love liars, they demand them by electing them to two terms seemingly automatically these days. In fact, Americans know that they must be lied to, because the truth is just too painful and all we want is to feel good.

3. Americans wanting to always feel good brings me to my next point. Rob Ford is as high as a kite!! The fact that the man does illegal drugs will bring both Libertarians, who want illegal drugs legalized, together with the far left who is already doing illegal drugs. Together they will propel Rob Ford into the White House!!

4. Rob Ford could sumo wrestle Chris Christie instead of yet another boring debate that is hosted by partial commentators. Just imagine the wrestling for the fate of the country and the world instead of the same old crooked process of endless corporate sponsorship and billion dollar campaigns. Imagine bypassing the IRS being used as a political weapon by targeting political opponents and watch the dead come out of their tombs to vote every year. Isn't it better than watching dirty campaigns, like the one between Obama and Hillary where Obama tried to convince us that the Clintons were racists and have Hillary win the popular vote anyway, only to lose the candidacy to Obama? In fact, does America even give a damn about democracy anymore? No.

5. With our fabulous new health care and free Obamaphones and fabulous social security for retirement and endless welfare state, America has finally realized its progressive utopia. We have reached the zenith of the Marxist nanny state, so it's time to party, and no one knows how to party better than Rob Ford.

Besides, isn't being high better than watching the country continue to be transformed? Isn't it better not knowing you are only a petri dish? I say we all need to get high in order to try and keep what is left of our collective sanity.

Party on!!

And may I offer a SIXTH reason??

Toronto Mayor Ford previously ordered out of office by judge :eusa_shifty:

SNIP:

According to court papers published in the Toronto Star, the story centers upon a lawsuit filed by Paul Magder, a Toronto voter, related to an August 25, 2010 report by the city’s Integrity Commissioner, in which she found Ford, “used the City of Toronto logo, his status as a City Councillor, and City of Toronto resources to solicit funds for a private football foundation he created in his name."

Toronto Mayor Ford previously ordered out of office by judge | Fox News

Why?

Party on!!

And may I offer a SIXTH reason??

Toronto Mayor Ford previously ordered out of office by judge :eusa_shifty:

SNIP:

According to court papers published in the Toronto Star, the story centers upon a lawsuit filed by Paul Magder, a Toronto voter, related to an August 25, 2010 report by the city’s Integrity Commissioner, in which she found Ford, “used the City of Toronto logo, his status as a City Councillor, and City of Toronto resources to solicit funds for a private football foundation he created in his name."

Toronto Mayor Ford previously ordered out of office by judge | Fox News

Which means he needs a job. Perfect!!

Rob can rest assured that no matter who corrupt you become, you will never be removed from office here in the US.

Party on Rob!!

Well, his crimes DO match quite a few Repub's misdeeds and he'll soon be available.

All he'd have to do is say he hates women, gays, children, vets, elderly, disabled, jobs, economic recovery, education ...

OR

that he loves fetuses

- and, he'd be a shoo in for the rw vote.

Go for it.

Well, his crimes DO match quite a few Repub's misdeeds and he'll soon be available.

All he'd have to do is say he hates women, gays, children, vets, elderly, disabled, jobs, economic recovery, education ...

OR

that he loves fetuses

Go for it.

Sure he hates them, he took away their health care plans didn't he? Of course, some were able to retain their plans with double the premiums, but those he just sort of hates.

What's wild about this with Ford is he seriously has turned the city around and the libs that hate him keep on hating him but his poll numbers stay steady.

You have to understand where Ford took the city from.

I am not excusing any of his behaviour. If I could fly in tomorrow and chastise him I would. I'm angry as a conservative that he fell into the trap of the high life in TO.

I want to smack him upside a wall and the other side down again. BUT they have been after him since the day he got elected.

We are talking a hunt by liberal dogs like you wouldn't believe. What pisses me off and I'd love to give it to him this way is why the hell did you let them get you?

Why did you let your guard down? You won. Didn't you know they would do anything and everything in their power to take you out?

Those are the questions I'd love to ask him. But we are where we are.

Have to see where it goes now. Because I sure as hell can ask many of those in the media and in politics in Toronto what they were doing at parties I used to give in the music business.

OR

that he loves fetuses

Go for it.

I used to think that folks on the other side of the aisle were intelligent even though I might disagree with them...

then I met folks like you...

What's wild about this with Ford is he seriously has turned the city around and the libs that hate him keep on hating him but his poll numbers stay steady.

I am not excusing any of his behaviour. If I could fly in tomorrow and chastise him I would. I'm angry as a conservative that he fell into the trap of the high life in TO.

I want to smack him upside a wall and the other side down again. BUT they have been after him since the day he got elected.

We are talking a hunt by liberal dogs like you wouldn't believe. What pisses me off and I'd love to give it to him this way is why the hell did you let them get you?

Why did you let your guard down? You won. Didn't you know they would do anything and everything in their power to take you out?

Have to see where it goes now. Because I sure as hell can ask many of those in the media and in politics in Toronto what they were doing at parties I used to give in the music business.

no you wouldnt and no you didnt

I've heard he's done a pretty good job as mayor.

The only difference between the crack head in Canada and the crack head in Washington is that the Canadian crack head is somewhat a better leader.

Although Mayor Ford did do a lot of good for his city, he nonetheless did break the law. No one in authority should be allowed to break the law, and still hold on to his job, especially considering that we are dealing with hard drugs here.

It's a shame though. As a fellow conservative, I acknowledge Ford for the great work he did in allowing the economy of Toronto to flourish the way it did. However, by doing hard drugs, and driving while intoxicated he's given a black eye to other conservative minded mayors.

Forum List

Back