Rittenhouse hit by another Lawsuit

It is clear that his testimony in the Rittenhouse trial that he pointed his illegal loaded Glock at Kyle is going to come back and bite him in the ass.

I can't believe his lawyers think they can really win any kind of settlement. I suspect his lawyers are paid by some outside hateful Leftest money to demean Kyle.
The lawyers should be sanctioned.

Okay. But in the end, it was fund that Kyle was justified in using deadly force because Grosskreutz pointed a deadly weapon at him.

We learned at trial that Kyle had pointed his weapon at several people earlier in the evening.

So...
Crucial point is did he discharge his weapon at the time?

Another crucial point is did the stooge/stooges at anytime make Ritt fear for his life, even though he was packing, large?

Here's your chance, bud.

Start a lawsuit, claiming those 20,000+ laws infringing the 2nd Amendment are illegal, and need to be stricken from the books.

I'll keep my eyes open for it getting to SCOTUS.

No, he was just pointing his weapon. That's all that was entered onto evidence. And Kyle was therefore ruled to have acted in self defense. I'm not going to argue the baseline facts with you. Go peddle your alternate reality to someone else.
Pointing your weapon to a person immediately in front of you is a threat to that persons life.

Try it on a cop and get back to me......

The dude pointed a weapon at Rittenhouse's head....that counts for something.

In my book, that counts for everything. I think Rittenhouse is just being played
the scapegoat here yet again. What is really on trial here is people's basic right
to self-defense because to agree with that would be a huge win for gun rights.

Forum List

Back