Rittenhouse hit by another Lawsuit

All right MAGA gofunders, break pit your check books. He is going to need it.
I imagine the third shootees relatives will sue too.

If Rittenhouse wins, does he get to shoot the antifa faggot again?

Yo Kyle! next time aim for the vitals.

I guess Rittenhouse should have waited for the dude to pull the trigger before defending himself.
It's a steep mountain to climb when Grosskreutz had already admitted to pointing a weapon at Rittenhouse's head.

Just an observation

I guess Rittenhouse should have waited for the dude to pull the trigger to defend himself.
It's a steep mountain to climb when Grosskreutz had already admitted to pointing a weapon at Rittenhouse's head.

Just an observation
No. The moron should not have been there. Now he will pay for borderline retardation. This is a civil case. Its his ass.

No. The moron should not have been there. Now he will pay for borderline retardation. This is a civil case. Its his ass.
He had every right to be there, Zinc. No law was broken by Rittenhouse. and he will not have to pay.
The dude pointed a weapon at Rittenhouse's head....that counts for something.

They will never win. You sick freaks may as well pound sand. Filing suit don't mean they will get anything.

280ce9b938b3853a746bcaf6c40bfc3f.jpg

I guess Rittenhouse should have waited for the dude to pull the trigger before defending himself.

Just an observation
The real mistake was when the people Kyle pointed his rifle at didn't rush him and kill him. They could have saved two lives that day.

Forum List

Back