Rising anti-Islamic sentiment in America troubles Muslims

Sharia-law-in-Europe.jpg

This is in netherlands....

Why would all the signs be in English in photoshopland, I mean the Netherlands?

Well, can you understand any other language?.

Is there a reason you avoided the question?

As soon as i seen the majority of Muslims calling for the condemnation, disarmament and dissolution of Radical Muslim groups and their followers and their acceptance of the right to free speech then i will gladly and most humbley support them in their endeavors until then im going to educate myself.

As soon as i seen the majority of Muslims calling for the condemnation, disarmament and dissolution of Radical Muslim groups and their followers and their acceptance of the right to free speech then i will gladly and most humbley support them in their endeavors until then im going to educate myself.

:D

funny-muslim-protestors001-1.jpg

We haven't yet been overwhelmed with legions of third-world types as is the case with France, the Netherlands, the UK, etc.

In places where islamists reach a certain population threshold (strength of numbers), is when problems begin to emerge: demands for sharia courts, "no go" zones, placards with "behead those who insult muhammud", etc.

Sharia-law-in-Europe.jpg

Well to be fair during protests like this the signs are in English regardless of location, usually because they know the cameras are rolling and they want their message across. You can google pics of Pakistani and Iranian mobs carrying on and burning American flags and such and the signs are usually in English as well and they are in their home countries.

Sharia-law-in-Europe.jpg

Well to be fair during protests like this the signs are in English regardless of location, usually because they know the cameras are rolling and they want their message across. You can google pics of Pakistani and Iranian mobs carrying on and burning American flags and such and the signs are usually in English as well and they are in their home countries.

I don't give a fuck what 6 people put on their posters. Should I?

6 people? that crowd looks alot bigger to me.

It doesn't really look like it to me. Maybe 20 guys max who have no social lives and resort to this. :cool:. Especially when you write freedom is going to he'll. lol you're just pist off

If our local Muslims protested their fellow Muslim's behavior a little more instead of bitching about western and American reaction, it might be far more convincing. Pretty much all you see though in self-righteous indignation to perceived slights to their religion. Petty goofy.

Sharia-law-in-Europe.jpg

That is because they have a message and this message is not for arabs or pakistanis or turks nor north africans. They have already submitted, they have already been conquered.

If they have their signs in english, you can guess who those messages are for...

That is because they have a message and this message is not for arabs or pakistanis or turks nor north africans. They have already submitted, they have already been conquered.

If they have their signs in english, you can guess who those messages are for...

Your pretty much right, plus they want us to see and understand. If they wrote their signs in Arabic or Dutch we wouldn't know what the hell they are saying.

But only in English? All the signs? All in the same font? I gotta call photoshop on that pic.

But only in English? All the signs? All in the same font? I gotta call photoshop on that pic.
I wouldn't, and my son has a degree in Graphic Design so I know a little about Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, as I have and use them both thanks to him. It would be EXTREMELY hard to do what you're trying to say was done to those pics with photoshop or illustrator, and then you'd still be able tell if you downloaded it and opened it in illustrator, which I did, and the pic does NOT have any layers.

No, the picture is real alright Unk.

Last edited:

It doesn't really look like it to me. Maybe 20 guys max who have no social lives and resort to this. :cool:. Especially when you write freedom is going to he'll. lol you're just pist off

If those guys don't like freedom why live in the Netherlands? I don't get it.

I don't get it either. They should leave I agree with that. But everything they are doing is just out of anger it doesn't mean anything

What makes anyone think those people speak Dutch? They come from mostly former British or French colonies to a land with generous immigration and welfare policies, leaving their impoverished hellholes behind. In a sense they'e lucky, because almost all Dutch speak English very well.

Forum List

Back