Rip-Off From Aladdin?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm on the fence about this movie. It was sort of cute, but it wasn't the best and felt sort of copycat from Aladdin to me. Anybody else seen it?

I'm on the fence about this movie. It was sort of cute, but it wasn't the best and felt sort of copycat from Aladdin to me. Anybody else seen it?

The only animated movie that was good in recent memory was that Spiderman "into the spider verse" movie. Even it wasnt perfect, but still good. As for an animated tv series, fuck all this disney PG horseshit, go watch "Invincible". That was the closest thing to "The Boys" as youre going to get, and if you havent seen "The Boys", you are missing out on brilliance!

• Banned
you do realize that most of the posters here are at least 40 years old right?...

So,.. what's your point? Are you saying they can't enjoy animated films as well? Cause that's a bunch of BS right there.

• Banned

So,.. what's your point? Are you saying they can't enjoy animated films as well? Cause that's a bunch of BS right there.
never said that.....its the type of animation....like wish dragon.....

Umm,.. okay,.. whatever. Dragons are like freaking awesome man so I don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

never said that.....its the type of animation....like wish dragon.....

Umm,.. okay,.. whatever. Dragons are like freaking awesome man so I don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:
yea this kind of Dragon.....

1626467838558.png

Forum List

Back