RIP: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)

I'm guessing eating disorders myself, like Karen Carpenter....but lets not get in the way of Jeny's ghoul fest. She loves these kinds of things.

that would be my guess, too....

but the vampire does seem to be enjoying herself.

Enjoying herself? Are you kidding? She's positively torn up about Brittney Murphey's death from a speedball her dead-beat husband gave her while he was battling respiratory acidosis from a heroin overdose at the same time.

It's obvious that there is foul play involved here.

JE is just keeping it real.

/sarcasm

More pics of the "grieving widower".

Wonder how much life insurance Brittany carried? My bet is Simon Jackoff is listed as her beneficiary.

:eusa_think:

fatbastard.jpg

You gotta be kidding.......HE was married to:

Brittany%20Murphy.jpg

HER????

:eek::eek::eek:

Yup!!!!!!

jealous of the attention-whoring and bomb-throwing qualities of jenyeliza?

you can stop your hand-wringing any time now, it is not convincing.

Go fuck yourself, LK. You are a pathetic individual at the best of times.... and this is not the best of times for you.

thank you very much. it is hard to cope when you are not the center of attention, poor girl.
quick, post some ridiculous bombs in another thread, überphony.

How is CG saying "it's tacky to rush to judgement before the facts are in" an attempt to be the center of attention?

It's one of the few decent sentiments on this thread.

Not worried about it here, mate.

Emma the fucking ****-wad and another member of this board used to have a lesbian love in and tag-team flame me at another site, trying to get me banned. I eventually had to put both the smegma lickers on ignore there. I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of having me banned...

So, Emma the fucking ****-wad can eat her lesbian lover's cum for all I care. They deserve each other.

I'm not worried about being banned here. But thanks for the concern. :D

Why would lesbians lick smegma? Your insults need work.

Go fuck yourself, LK. You are a pathetic individual at the best of times.... and this is not the best of times for you.

thank you very much. it is hard to cope when you are not the center of attention, poor girl.

How is CG saying "it's tacky to rush to judgement before the facts are in" an attempt to be the center of attention?

you may be right if you single out this one comment and separate it from her usual posting style.

i can't stand a sewer-rat mounting phony pretending to take a noble steed out for a nice afternoon ride. sure enough, the least bit of challenge made her fall off and let me see her wallow in the usual mud she enjoys so much. she only looks good if you compare her to the OP, hahaha

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in knowing anything about the guy. As far as I am concerned, I have no interest in judging him - or anyone else - on what I can find via google. You are aware, are you know, that the media often run with stories that are not true or are not the full, factually accurate story?

Honestly, Jen, I thought you were smarter than this.

You thought wrong.

Hey JENYELIZA,

Considering your past medical history (which I know about since you feel the need to inform everybody about every single detail of it); if you died suddenly, and if you were a person of any note, do you think your family and the people that loved you would appreciate it if the whole internet went abuzz with allegations that there was some sort of foul play involved?

I guess if a person is famous, they don't deserve that kind of consideration, huh?

This thread has been the kind of trainwreck that only you can summon forth. You start out the thread with the obligatory sentiments and then go into automatic character assassination mode.

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in knowing anything about the guy. As far as I am concerned, I have no interest in judging him - or anyone else - on what I can find via google. You are aware, are you know, that the media often run with stories that are not true or are not the full, factually accurate story?

Honestly, Jen, I thought you were smarter than this.

You thought wrong.

Hey JENYELIZA,

Considering your past medical history (which I know about since you feel the need to inform everybody about every single detail of it); if you died suddenly, and if you were a person of any note, do you think your family and the people that loved you would appreciate it if the whole internet went abuzz with allegations that there was some sort of foul play involved?

I guess if a person is famous, they don't deserve that kind of consideration, huh?

This thread has been the kind of trainwreck that only you can summon forth. You start out the thread with the obligatory sentiments and then go into automatic character assassination mode.
That sort of empathy requires rational thought and some ability at insight. I'm not sure that those are possible expectations in this case.

you may be right if you single out this one comment and separate it from her usual posting style.

Oh give me a break. With that statement, it's obvious that you are just bringing a past grudge with the poster onto this thread.

She's been right on the money here. Call a spade a spade and a heart a heart.

I only hope when I did, people don't jump to conclusions by spreading potentially slanderous/libelous information and make the incident that much harder for the people that love me.

Luckily, I am not famous, so I won't be crucified at the alter of celebrity, which seems to have over-taken baseball as America's past-time.

Our our lives that fucking boring?

i can't stand a sewer-rat mounting phony pretending to take a noble steed out for a nice afternoon ride. sure enough, the least bit of challenge made her fall off and let me see her wallow in the usual mud she enjoys so much. she only looks good if you compare her to the OP, hahaha

More of the same. Just because you don't like someone or agree with them, doesn't mean they can't be correct.

That sort of empathy requires rational thought and some ability at insight. I'm not sure that those are possible expectations in this case.

I think you are right. This woman could have died of any number of things from any number of causes.

At this point, it's even premature to say the underlying cause of death was cardiac arrest. I once heard a pathologist say "Everyone dies of cardio-respiratory failure" the issue is, what caused it?

If she was asthmatic she could have died of status asthmaticus. If she was diabetic, she could have died of DKA (though probably rare if she was a type two diabetic). She could have had an organic heart conduction issue that no one knew about. She could have had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and been completely unaware of it (as are most people. That is the condition that you hear about when an athlete just drops dead on the court).

Gee, I guess the responsi ble thing to do is to wait for the preliminary autopsy report, but what is the fun of that? Plus, since it's not the general public's business, it most likely won't be released.

Oh give me a break. With that statement, it's obvious that you are just bringing a past grudge with the poster onto this thread.

I only hope when I did, people don't jump to conclusions by spreading potentially slanderous/libelous information and make the incident that much harder for the people that love me.

Luckily, I am not famous, so I won't be crucified at the alter of celebrity, which seems to have over-taken baseball as America's past-time.

More of the same. Just because you don't like someone or agree with them, doesn't mean they can't be correct.

of course i am bringing past "grudges" into this, as is completely normal and happens all the time on a message board. without past grudges this thread would not have blown up at all. posters have histories on this board, in some case this history gets dragged here from other boards. and then posters relive this history, and thank each other, and build little cliques.

inconsistencies get highlighted. call it peer-review. hahaha

of course i am bringing past "grudges" into this, as is completely normal and happens all the time on a message board. without past grudges this thread would not have blown up at all. posters have histories on this board, in some case this history gets dragged here from other boards. and then posters relive this history, and thank each other, and build little cliques.

Welcome back to elementary school.

LK is upset with me, because I was mean to his little gang, AGaySailor and LittleDiaperDude.... It's his life's mission to insult me. Fortunately, because he's a twit, I tend to let his 'insults' slide - otherwise he might cry.... stupid boy.

So, basically, even if CaliforniaGirl is completely right on this thread, you are going to jump on here and say she is wrong due to your past grudge?

LK is upset with me, because I was mean to his little gang, AGaySailor and LittleDiaperDude.... It's his life's mission to insult me. Fortunately, because he's a twit, I tend to let his 'insults' slide - otherwise he might cry.... stupid boy.

Did you ever think that those 3 posters might all be the same person? Gunny busted and banned a person the other day for running 4 accounts...:booze:

For the record, and then I am done here.

Brittany Murphy - No Evidence of Criminality | TMZ.com

TMZ has learned the LAPD has concluded its preliminary investigation into the death of Brittany Murphy and sources tell us detectives have determined there is no evidence of foul play or other criminality.

The PD is now waiting for the autopsy results from the L.A. County Coroner. If the Coroner's findings raise red flags, we're told the LAPD will pursue the matter further.

The LAPD did not determine cause of death -- that's the Coroner's job.

For the record, and then I am done here.

Brittany Murphy - No Evidence of Criminality | TMZ.com

TMZ has learned the LAPD has concluded its preliminary investigation into the death of Brittany Murphy and sources tell us detectives have determined there is no evidence of foul play or other criminality.

The PD is now waiting for the autopsy results from the L.A. County Coroner. If the Coroner's findings raise red flags, we're told the LAPD will pursue the matter further.

The LAPD did not determine cause of death -- that's the Coroner's job.

So, despite the strong evidence of him looking 'creepy', no charges! That's outrageous!

Forum List

Back