RIP: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)

For the record, and then I am done here.

Brittany Murphy - No Evidence of Criminality | TMZ.com

TMZ has learned the LAPD has concluded its preliminary investigation into the death of Brittany Murphy and sources tell us detectives have determined there is no evidence of foul play or other criminality.

The PD is now waiting for the autopsy results from the L.A. County Coroner. If the Coroner's findings raise red flags, we're told the LAPD will pursue the matter further.

The LAPD did not determine cause of death -- that's the Coroner's job.

Well no shit!

And you wonder why people said you were being presumptive.

Even saying "she died of cardiac arrest" doesn't tell us anything.

Guess what? When you die, you're heart will stop beating too.

TMZ has learned the LAPD has concluded its preliminary investigation into the death of Brittany Murphy and sources tell us detectives have determined there is no evidence of foul play or other criminality.

The PD is now waiting for the autopsy results from the L.A. County Coroner. If the Coroner's findings raise red flags, we're told the LAPD will pursue the matter further.

So, despite the strong evidence of him looking 'creepy', no charges! That's outrageous!

Is "looking creepy" a misdemeanor or a felony?

So, despite the strong evidence of him looking 'creepy', no charges! That's outrageous!

That's not what the article says.

It says they have found NO Criminality -- so far.

That is--pending the results of the autopsy, toxicology and the findings of the Coroner.

If the Coroner finds any red flags, the investigation will continue. Meaning charges could be filed. Creepy husband or not creepy.

Can you read?

She had eating disoders from what I'm hearing.

Starving to fit the image is really hard on the heart.

of course i am bringing past "grudges" into this, as is completely normal and happens all the time on a message board. without past grudges this thread would not have blown up at all. posters have histories on this board, in some case this history gets dragged here from other boards. and then posters relive this history, and thank each other, and build little cliques.

inconsistencies get highlighted. call it peer-review. hahaha

So, basically, even if CaliforniaGirl is completely right on this thread, you are going to jump on here and say she is wrong due to your past grudge?

i did not say she was wrong, i asked her if she was jealous of jenyeliza's ability to throw bombs and be an attention whore. it is hilarious that jenyeliza is thanking me in this thread, hahaha.

but you are right, i should be a better person and not attack california girl all the time. but i think i will not be able to resist as i am a) an arrogant internet jerk and b) being a) enjoying this and c) she is making it so easy.

as for the grade school comments (not by you)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Dipshit, fuckwad...your fucking diarrhea face?...Stupid ****...fucking ****-wad.
****-wad...****-wad.
Emma the ****-wad...****...Stupid fucking ****.
****-wad Emma...lying ****-wad liberoid...lesbian twat licking **** wad...fucking ****...****-licking Emma
Stupid ****...****-licking ass
lesbian ****-wad...****-hairs dangling from your teeth...twat licker.
Emma the ****-licker.

Lori Ann Smith would be rolling in her grave if she heard you talking like that!

you may be right if you single out this one comment and separate it from her usual posting style.

Oh give me a break. With that statement, it's obvious that you are just bringing a past grudge with the poster onto this thread.

She's been right on the money here. Call a spade a spade and a heart a heart.

I only hope when I did, people don't jump to conclusions by spreading potentially slanderous/libelous information and make the incident that much harder for the people that love me.

Luckily, I am not famous, so I won't be crucified at the alter of celebrity, which seems to have over-taken baseball as America's past-time.

Our our lives that fucking boring?

i can't stand a sewer-rat mounting phony pretending to take a noble steed out for a nice afternoon ride. sure enough, the least bit of challenge made her fall off and let me see her wallow in the usual mud she enjoys so much. she only looks good if you compare her to the OP, hahaha

More of the same. Just because you don't like someone or agree with them, doesn't mean they can't be correct.

of course i am bringing past "grudges" into this, as is completely normal and happens all the time on a message board. without past grudges this thread would not have blown up at all. posters have histories on this board, in some case this history gets dragged here from other boards. and then posters relive this history, and thank each other, and build little cliques.

inconsistencies get highlighted. call it peer-review. hahaha
You and JenyEliza - two peas in a pod with your 'issues'.

:thup:

Dipshit, fuckwad...your fucking diarrhea face?...Stupid ****...fucking ****-wad.

lesbian ****-wad...****-hairs dangling from your teeth...twat licker.
Emma the ****-licker.

Lori Ann Smith would be rolling in her grave if she heard you talking like that!

No, she'd tell her Mom and her Mom would kick my ass! :D
(Lori was 4 years younger than me and her sister when she was murdered at the age of 8). ;)

Oh, and cheap shot, Doc. Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope murder doesn't visit your family.

Last edited:
Oh, and cheap shot, Doc. Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope murder doesn't visit your family.

Damn right it was a cheap shot...and it did what it was supposed to.

Maybe in this Christmas season, you might consider cleaning up your language a bit. I'm not saying that I don't let a couple of "fucks" and "shits" slip out now and again, but I also don't go on tirades. Everyone know that tirades are an admission of defeat.

Otherwise, dirty language needs some washin'!

bar-of-soap-in-mouth.jpg

Maybe in this Christmas season, you might consider cleaning up your language a bit. I'm not saying that I don't let a couple of "fucks" and "shits" slip out now and again, but I also don't go on tirades. Everyone know that tirades are an admission of defeat.

bar-of-soap-in-mouth.jpg

Meh.

I take it back. Maybe murder *should* visit your household and you can see how that cheap shot feels.

Lori was an 8 year old innocent. Read the fucking link in my sig, "Doc", and find out what her last terror-filled minutes in life were like. That is--if you can stomach it. It's pretty fucking hardcore.

You're a complete fuck and a total fudge packing cum-wad if you think using a dead little girl like that is appropriate. Especially given your profession.

Fuck off.....and die. :evil:

Liar.

bar-of-soap-in-mouth.jpg

Meh.

I take it back. Maybe murder *should* visit your household and you can see how that cheap shot feels.

Lori was an 8 year old innocent. Read the fucking link in my sig, "Doc", and find out what her last terror-filled minutes in life were like. That is--if you can stomach it. It's pretty fucking hardcore.

You're a complete fuck and a total fudge packing cum-wad if you think using a dead little girl like that is appropriate. Especially given your profession.

It's not the little girl that I have no respect for.

It is YOU that is not deserving of even an ounce of respect.

And based on your continued rudeness...you continue to LOSE.

bar-of-soap-in-mouth.jpg

Meh.

I didn't think it was possible for you to be more despicable, but it is. You are attempting to hide YOUR vile behavior behind the tragedy of a little girl's death. Vomit.

bar-of-soap-in-mouth.jpg

Meh.

It's not the little girl that I have no respect for.

It is YOU that is not deserving of even an ounce of respect.

And based on your continued rudeness...you continue to LOSE.

Anyone who can only make some ridiculous point on the intenret by using an innocent murdered 8 year old girl, is the loser.

That would be YOU. Jerk.

Going there is a real bad idea with me.

Read the damned link, you so-called "Doctor". You're not brave enough to find out about this little girl you've just used and abused.

Its much easier for you to do that to her if you don't know anything about her.

You're just as bad as the pedophile who kidnapped and murdered Lori. EVERY bit as bad.

You may as well have just done that to her now.

You're a sick person.

I once thought much of you, I've decided otherwise.

Issues with my language are one thing....defiling the memory of this innocent girl who really DID live only 8 short years and was someone we knew and loved is a whole different thing.

Lori never used drugs. She never drank anything but Kool-Aid, Milk and Juice. She was never mean to anyone. She never stepped on a crack, she was so worried about her mother's back.. She 8 years old and was truly, truly an innocent.

You, however, are despicable.

Read the fucking link.

I dare you, Loser MD. :evil:

bar-of-soap-in-mouth.jpg

Meh.

I didn't think it was possible for you to be more despicable, but it is. You are attempting to hide YOUR vile behavior behind the tragedy of a little girl's death. Vomit.

*I* didn't bring Lori into this.

Fucking Xotoxi the pissant did.

So you can just stop right there, priss pants. :eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand: :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back