Riots on the streets of LA as Lakers WIN NBA basketball championship

L.A. citizens will use any excuse to destroy their city. No love lost here if it were to sink into the ocean or given back to Mexico.

I never have figured out what the point was to tearing up your own shit, for any reason.

I wonder why they left the white people out of those rioting photos? That's just racist.

its pretty much a given by now- win championship, ravage surrounding area......imagine if the Brewers won the Series? in that city?

A bunch of rich guys play a children's game and beat some other rich guys, therefore I need to trash the neighborhood.

I must be very foolish, as I can't follow the logic here.

I thought this type of riot only happened in 3rd world nations? I mean this is Los Ange..... never mind.

once again showing that sports attract the dumbest of people

Oh bullshit, billions and billions of people watch sports every year and manage not to destroy public and private property.

What this proves is that assholes will use ANY excuse to reek havoc. Probably half of those idiots our rioting couldn't name more than one or two players on the Laker's roster anyway.

A bunch of rich guys play a children's game and beat some other rich guys, therefore I need to trash the neighborhood.

I must be very foolish, as I can't follow the logic here.

Yup, go figure, hundreds of millions around the world, excluding me,bust blood vessels watching and betting on millionaires running around a field or a wooden court, chasing each other in pursuit of various shapes of balls round ones, oblong ones, dimpled ones, ones with geometric shapes, OH MY! While at the same time many, not all, of the observers haven't a pot to piss in. :clap2: Hilarious!

That's their bag, they can have it if it makes them 'get off' emotionally or whatever.

IF, politics were a REAL world sport, we'd have 110% voting at the polls, every voter would know 100% of their 'stats' on both sides of the political spectrum for the last 50 years. They'd drive through any time of weather conditions scratching and clawing to reach the voting booth. And at then end when a candidate is declared the winner, they would most likely all beat the shit out of each other and destroy property in a drunken or 'stupefied trance' in celebration of the victory. :D & :tongue: That is all...........

L.A. citizens will use any excuse to destroy their city. No love lost here if it were to sink into the ocean or given back to Mexico.

well if California sank into the ocean much of this countries economy would go with it....on the other hand....if Oklahoma sunk into a big sink hole....no one would even know you were gone.....

Forum List

Back