Riots in Shanghai

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
If Red China were to become free, it would be bad news for the Biden Crime Family here in America.

Remember that President Xi paid Hunter and other liberal youths over a billion dollars already.

I wouldn't be half surprised to see US troops under Sleepy Joe fighting to defend the status quo over there.

Just hearing this. People are rioting in Shanghai due to COVID lockdowns.

2022 is turning into a bad year for authoritarians.
That’s weird, since you love authoritarians. Neo Nazi ones at that.

You likely think Z is a great democratic leader. Lol.

It’s getting really bad over there, they are taking their pets killing them and leaving them in bags at the curb and then there is this:

The small Solomon Islands put the United States and Australia on alert by signing a security treaty with China. No one knows the details, but the palefaces fear that soon the Chinese People's Army may appear in their patrimony

And, surprise! They immediately "strengthen democracy"

"The US Coordinator for the Indo-Pacific Region, Kurt Campbell, met with Solomon Islands Opposition Leader Matthew Weil in Honiara today to discuss initiatives to strengthen democracy in the Solomon Islands and in the region."

Was watching this video, and I couldn't help but think about how wealthy the Chinese government should be. I mean China was and probably still is to a very large degree building and producing the world's goods. They have turned themselves into a mega economical force to be reckoned with. They ship us a huge percentage of good's, yet when it comes down to the treatment of their own loyal citizen's they fail big time. COVID has brought out the worst in communist tactics, and it has shown the world exactly what it is dealing with.

COVID has brought out the worst in communist tactics, and it has shown the world exactly what it is dealing with.
That is, is it now a bad thing to organize quarantine during the epidemic and strictly maintain it? Hmm...
I remember in Singapore, an american teenager was subjected to flogging for littering on the street.
I don't remember much outrage about this in the USA. Probably because it was a democratic, not a communist punishment...

I hope the lockdowns in shanghai and elsewhere in china continue indefinitely and I hope food runs out. I don't say this because I want ppl to die or suffer, but to force to the chinese to revolt and maybe even start a revolution.

Forum List

Back