Rioters (insurrectionists) broke in the US capital at least by 8 separate points!

Uncensored2008
Exactly where did I mention Russia ewe babbling buffoon?
MAGA

For 5 years you have "mentioned" little else, nutjob.

Tell you what fuckwad, I'll find posts of yours that support the insane Russian Collusion conspiracy theory, and you find posts from me that support "pizzagate."

Of course the fact that you're a fucking liar is going to make that hard for you - but go for it anyway - nutjob..

Rioters broke into the Capitol in at least eight different places during the January 6 riot, an investigation by The New York Times found.
-----------------------------------------------------
show how it was planned.
I’d believe a government investigation, however the NYT is not a great investigative newspaper and seems to make up stories. Let me know when you find a legit source.

Uncensored2008
Exactly where did I mention Russia ewe babbling buffoon?
MAGA

For 5 years you have "mentioned" little else, nutjob.

Tell you what fuckwad, I'll find posts of yours that support the insane Russian Collusion conspiracy theory, and you find posts from me that support "pizzagate."

Of course the fact that you're a fucking liar is going to make that hard for you - but go for it anyway - nutjob..

Mexico pay for the wall yet fuckwit?
MAGA

I wonder how much it cost Mexico to send and sustain 15,000 troops to defend our southern border?

Mexico deployed nearly 15,000 soldiers and National Guardsmen to its border with the US, the army chief said Monday — admitting they are detaining migrants who try to cross after the policy triggered a backlash, a new report said Monday.

Rioters broke into the Capitol in at least eight different places during the January 6 riot, an investigation by The New York Times found.
show how it was planned.
I’d believe a government investigation, however the NYT is not a great investigative newspaper and seems to make up stories. Let me know when you find a legit source.
The Insider

the NY times is a good investigative Newspaper although you disagree with it , and tramp told you not to go with it because it puts tramp in a bad light, which he is always in a bad light.

Last edited:
show how it was planned.
The Insider

the NY times is a good investigative Newspaper although you disagree with it , and tramp told you not to go with it because it puts tramp in a bad light, which is is always in a bad light.
You are a partisan, you think binary. I never voted for Trump, don’t really like Trump, I despise his divisivenes, and yet you dismiss my opinion on your imaginary fantasy of my supporting Trump.

My thoughts on the NYT investigative side were formed many years ago. I used to follow them and subscribed to them until I found that some reports, not politically related were out and out poor journalis.

It seems when you are challenged you your retort isn’t to discusss it is to demean the other person.

Tells a lot about your beliefs and character.

The problem with all media, not just NYT or The Washington Post, CNN, Fox.. whoever..
is that it's all about how many consumers they attract. How much money they make, and ratings.
It's not about facts it's about senastionalism.

Anytime you quote your source, ask yourself, how much money are they generating from this story?
How is it worded? Is it good journalism or just opinionated?
What catch words attract the reader? Does it contain bias or is it fair and accurate?

I can't find any today.
Maybe some that are scattered here and there private journalists..
But the Big Corp ones...
None

That's my opinion,
Hugs

The problem with all media, not just NYT or The Washington Post, CNN, Fox.. whoever..
is that it's all about how many consumers they attract. How much money they make, and ratings.
It's not about facts it's about senastionalism.

Anytime you quote your source, ask yourself, how much money are they generating from this story?
How is it worded? Is it good journalism or just opinionated?
What catch words attract the reader? Does it contain bias or is it fair and accurate?

I can't find any today.
Maybe some that are scattered here and there private journalists..
But the Big Corp ones...
None

That's my opinion,
Hugs
I totally agree with you. I always follow the money and the ratings. Ratings and selling papers is more important than the facts.

This nation MUST have a full investigation by a committee with FULL SUBPOENA POWER and witnesses under oath. The republicans' adamant opposition to having one calls into question their patriotism, personal integrity, and fitness for office.

I've wondered for a while now, among other things, who actually attended the rally on the Elipse, having not seen footage of the crowd, just the speakers. Were people seen wearing gang uniforms and combat gear at the Capitol actually at the rally and then walked the less than two miles to the Capitol or did they assemble at another location, which would indicate that they did not travel to DC to attend the rally?

Now I learn this morning that one member of the Oath Keepers gang traveled from Alabama to DC before Jan. 6, bringing a shotgun and handgun with him, gave them to someone in my neighborhood in Virginia, which pisses me off totally, and on Jan. 6 was one of a group that took golf carts to the Capitol.

I want to know how anyone gets to drive a golf cart through the streets of DC., much less up to Capitol Hill.

There is so much evidence that this was a planned insurrection, not a spontaneous display of emotion.

trump, WH aides, Pentagon brass, even members of Congress MUST testify under oath. If they are "patriots," they should have no problem doing this.

P.S.: I also want to hear a lot more about this "declaration of martial law."

SEIG HEIL

UBER ALLES DEMOCRAT

Wow! You are hostile to the idea that we get to the bottom of what occurred, and everybody swears to tell the truth. And, you know where the caps lock is. I'll do it too! WHAT ARE YOU REPUBLICANS TRYING TO HIDE FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE? All of the American People.

Transparency is of the utmost importance in maintaining a free republic. Why would you be against it?

show how it was planned.
The Insider

the NY times is a good investigative Newspaper although you disagree with it , and tramp told you not to go with it because it puts tramp in a bad light, which is is always in a bad light.
You are a partisan, you think binary. I never voted for Trump, don’t really like Trump, I despise his divisivenes, and yet you dismiss my opinion on your imaginary fantasy of my supporting Trump.

My thoughts on the NYT investigative side were formed many years ago. I used to follow them and subscribed to them until I found that some reports, not politically related were out and out poor journalis.

It seems when you are challenged you your retort isn’t to discusss it is to demean the other person.

The NYT's is the best newspaper out there, so you voted for Hillary and Biden, or you didn't vote at all?

show how it was planned.
The Insider

The NYT's is the best newspaper out there, so you voted for Hillary and Biden, or you didn't vote at all?
I vote, I went third party as the Republicans and Democrats offered sub-par candidates. I mean seriously would anyone really consider Trump, Biden or Clinton as top candidates for President? Had Sanders gotten the nomination in 2016 I would have voted for him, at least he was honest.

The NYT in your opinion is the best out there, in my opinion it isn't that good at all.

Is that anything like Hannity campaigning on stage with tRump? Do you mean like that?
MAGA

You're dumb as a dog turd, that's your thing. But even for a drooling retard like you, that post made NO fucking sense.

ROTFLMFAO, says an assclown that believes in "stolen election", Pizzagate, Jewish space lasers, etc!
MAGA
saysthe assclown that believes jo biden got more votes than Obama did the man who couldn't get enough people to a rally to fill a 100 x 100 sq. ft room

Not only more than the Great Obama, but 7,000,000 more than the Fat Orange Idiot!!
MAGA
so the ding bat got more votes than any other president in history? a man could not get but a hand of people to a rally he was having?
FYI I have a bridge to sell you.

Insurrectionists looted, murdered and destroyed in over 200 American cities over a six month period and the filthy ass Democrats supported the criminals.

Forum List

Back