Rioters Are Attacking Import Ships!

I'm pointing out that America was founded in protest and a riot.

I'm pointing out that we Americans have hundreds of years of rejecting an oppressive government.

The only thing trump is going to get with his goon thugs is more violence.

Which is what trump wants.

Anyone who doesn't understand that protesting against an oppressive government is 100% American needs to read a history book.

Today's protesters are no different from the rioters and protesters who helped start our nation.

Those protesters carried through on their actions and formed a nation. They also had clear political goals and didn't try to hide them. Independence, or at the time of the Tea Party revoking of the tax on tea and other items unless the local legislatures had a say about it.

What are the goals of the anti-fa types and BLM types except "America Sucks"? What is their declared statement of intent? Where is their endgame?

Today's rioters are nothing like those in the past, either the Tea Party types, MLK, or even the idiots like the Yippies.

They attacked at night. A large group of rioters. They violently and illegally boarded a private import ship for a large trading company. They destroyed property. They threw goods into the water. They attacked people on the ship and killed authorities who came to help the people on the ship and ship owners.

Doesn't something need to be done about this?

Gee. I thought you said you won when Trump pulled his Fed agents out?

Well genius, how do you explain your gentle "protesters" pulling shit like this and also explain why those that run the city have told police to stand down.

Hope they burn the city to the ground. I wonder how long voters in that city will continue to elect the simpletons that they have already elected.

I'll just stand over here and LMFAO.

I'm pointing out that we Americans have hundreds of years of rejecting an oppressive government.

Anyone who doesn't understand that protesting against an oppressive government is 100% American needs to read a history book.

Today's protesters are no different from the rioters and protesters who helped start our nation.

Isn't it interesting that Donald constantly bellows about Anarchists and Agitators? Now we know that HE and his rotund sidekick Billy are the Kings of Anarchy and Agitating.

And it would appear that their loyal flock of deplorables have heard the dog whistle.

German argued that the impulse to paint both sides of the political spectrum with the same brush, despite the fact that only the far right is actively killing people, is among the most dangerous features of modern American law enforcement.

Hilarious!!!

They attacked at night. A large group of rioters. They violently and illegally boarded a private import ship for a large trading company. They destroyed property. They threw goods into the water. They attacked people on the ship and killed authorities who came to help the people on the ship and ship owners.

Doesn't something need to be done about this?
1. your OP sounds like something a 13 year old would make up
2. they had a good cause to do that...the idiots now do not

......what oppressive government today??? you haven't proved that at all--you just babble

Isn't it interesting that Donald constantly bellows about Anarchists and Agitators? Now we know that HE and his rotund sidekick Billy are the Kings of Anarchy and Agitating.

And it would appear that their loyal flock of deplorables have heard the dog whistle.

German argued that the impulse to paint both sides of the political spectrum with the same brush, despite the fact that only the far right is actively killing people, is among the most dangerous features of modern American law enforcement.

Hilarious!!!

Nice dodge Trumpling! :rolleyes-41:

Hilarious!!!

Facts make liberals sad.......

Hilarious!!!

you post a lot of bullshit --= the Intercept --hahahahhahahahaha

Forum List

Back