Rims or Sound System?

Another con on the rims is you may need to add a customization endorsement to your auto policy in case of damage or theft, maybe with the sound rig, too. Call your carrier and be sure, whatever you decide.

I thought about this, also. I think the money's worth it, considering my neighborhood :lol:

I live in a giant, SWEEEET apartment flat, 1800 sq. feet, etc. but the uhh.....surrounding neighbors are getting worse and worse. The area used to be Suburbia-style renting, and now it's inner-city style all in a matter of like the last 7-8 yrs.

You don't want to hear my answer.

Chances are I've already dealt with your answer preemptively.
That's quite the website. You're already up to one fan !
Join the peace corps or something.

:lol: That's a website where 99% of its members are other artists. It's simply a medium to post streaming music, not collect followers. The only place this link is even spread is here, quite frankly. Would you call that a marketing campaign?

Join the Peace Corps why? I already have a career.

Thanks for the geek post.

GT since you are such a humble guy I'll share this with people.

OK guys this is GT at his best. I really hate Rap music but GT sure does it in a way that I don't mind at all listening to it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfmIhiDHJi0]YouTube - Energy by GT.wmv[/ame]

Thanks Terry!!! I was going to make a thread for it this weekend, still will be!!!

:razz: adding the visuals makes it 10X better to experience. It's like Terry's version of MTV y'all. Watch out, she's bringing back the era of the music video! lol

I wish I owned a nice digital video camera, heck I would be out shooting my own video's. Which reminds me GT, if you have a video camera, start having someone shoot you doing different stuff. Or lip sync a song, in different clothes with different backdrops. That would make a cool video too, with other things spliced in between.

Let say you are entertaining at your house, your spouse picks up a camera and starts shooting video...this is when you should lip sync a song, and have her move around the room....lay on the floor shoot up, go high shoot down...dang I can see a small GT, floating on the astral plane now. heehehe

LOL. These are all actually great ideas in my opinion. I'm going to go look at cameras now this weekend. :)

LOL. These are all actually great ideas in my opinion. I'm going to go look at cameras now this weekend. :)
Yeah I'm thinking of Money, and you in front of a bank, money falling down over your head...monopoly money being handed to a car salesman for a BMW or something....LMAO of course you would have to have them go along with it but the ideas are endless.

Say I do all of this, and it's "recorded" as like, a continuous shot, you then know how to splice and dice? I am an idiot.

Say I do all of this, and it's "recorded" as like, a continuous shot, you then know how to splice and dice? I am an idiot.
you can put all the raw data up for me to download lets say on Sendspace.com or mega upload. I can download it, and I can take the parts I want to use and ditch the rest. Yes, what do you think I did with Energy? I took like 20 vids and took the parts I wanted and spliced them together.

I'd like to say you're a work-horse, but I think I need to imagine a better Animal. If I said Dinosaur, I'd mean it in size and strength, but most women would think age...........hmmm........lemme see.
If I said elephant, you'd think I meant weight but again, strength. Geez, this will be tough.

hmm. you're a work ANT!

LOL it isn't work when you enjoy it. I have my days when I don't want to mess with anything like that but once I start then I cannot stop until done. I guess I have OCD...lol

The answer cannot be "neither"

I'm looking to purchase one of the two within the week. I see some pro's and con's of each, and y'all can feel free to add to them:

-stereo

pro - i love music, i make my own music.
con - the factory system sounds pretty good, but definitely not aftermarket though.
pro - it's something i've wanted to spend dough on since i was younger and couldn't afford it.
con - it becomes a target for theft
con - police hate sound systems

-rims

pro - my car is black body, tinted windows, spoiler, sunroof.....nothing would set it off better than a shiny set of chrome wheels
con- changing them seasonally
pro - it would change my car from another accord, to GT's ACCORD
con - it becomes a target for police

Thanks in advance!!

^Definitely NOT a wigger. :lmao:

The answer cannot be "neither"

I'm looking to purchase one of the two within the week. I see some pro's and con's of each, and y'all can feel free to add to them:

-stereo

pro - i love music, i make my own music.
con - the factory system sounds pretty good, but definitely not aftermarket though.
pro - it's something i've wanted to spend dough on since i was younger and couldn't afford it.
con - police hate sound systems

-rims

pro - my car is black body, tinted windows, spoiler, sunroof.....nothing would set it off better than a shiny set of chrome wheels
con- changing them seasonally
pro - it would change my car from another accord, to GT's ACCORD
con - it becomes a target for police

Thanks in advance!!

^Definitely NOT a wigger. :lmao:

Not obsessed, at all ^^

Forum List

Back