Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

Seabitch thinks being injected with sperm means no man was involved in her baby making. Idiot.

You dykes need to realize you will always need a man to procreate, sperm is man made :cool:

What would you know about a man, Lil'Bootlicker?

more than you man wannabe :lol:

1. I don't want to be a man. I am quite happy being a woman.

2. What's it like for YOU to want to be a man and not quite....ahem...measuring up?

Oh look a homosexual twisting a truth into a lie..... does it bother you that babies come from sex and that's the purpose of it? Is that why you homosexuals seem to overwhelmingly support killing babies in the womb?

tapatalk post

Since it isn't true, why should it bother me? I had five babies without having sex with a man. I know that bothers you. :lol:

Your such a ignorant old bigoted hag. What ever gave you the idea that godly men hate envitro? Some don't think a homosexual home environment is good for raising kids but we shall see how that turns out. By the way why didn't you adopt? Ofcourse your having kids this way is probably bullshit like most of the lies you spew but with out evidence I will take it at face value. Still doesn't change the fact that you homosexuals support overwhelmingly the killing of babies in the womb. Not shocking seeing as sin follows sin

There has been nothing posted by "godly men" from the far right reactionary socon world in this thread.

Since it isn't true, why should it bother me? I had five babies without having sex with a man. I know that bothers you. :lol:

Your such a ignorant old bigoted hag. What ever gave you the idea that godly men hate envitro? Some don't think a homosexual home environment is good for raising kids but we shall see how that turns out. By the way why didn't you adopt? Ofcourse your having kids this way is probably bullshit like most of the lies you spew but with out evidence I will take it at face value. Still doesn't change the fact that you homosexuals support overwhelmingly the killing of babies in the womb. Not shocking seeing as sin follows sin

There has been nothing posted by "godly men" from the far right reactionary socon world in this thread.

let it go, snake. you lost this one big time.

Ah....no one here is supporting the killing of babies. Take your medicine like a good boy, now.

Then, you oppose abortion?

Using liberal "logic" one should be able to declare that a black isn't anymore of a person than a 5 month old fetus and thus should be able to be terminated without punishment.

Same word game, only they have some how convinced the court system that their definition of person is more correct.

I was in a bar with a man who bragged that he had killed 10 people. He meant to impress and perhaps intimidate me. I figured the tale was probably not true, and if it was true, it was rather sad.

And that's related how?

Forum List

Back