Rick Perry Whimper: "Mob Rule"

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Rick Perry called the crowds in the Senate gallery "mob rule" during Wendy Davis' filibuster. Really? Looks like people exercising their democratic rights to me.

I wonder what he would have called them if this crowd had been anti-abortion and shouting her down instead of rallying her cause?

crowd-in-texas-capitol-1.jpg

That's because paid protesters showed up to form a mob. Texas will make adjustments in procedure and take the vote anyway.

That's because paid protesters showed up to form a mob. Texas will make adjustments in procedure and take the vote anyway.

That's not what he just said on Fox. He said they were too loud.

Prove that they were paid, and I don't mean link to some blog.

Not unlike how the left referred to the Tea Party as a mob and racist when they were exercising their Democratic rights the irony of the content of your post and SN has been noted.

Not unlike how the left referred to the Tea Party as a mob and racist when they were exercising their Democratic rights the irony of the content of your post and SN has been noted.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

but with thread we get to see the two faced hypocrites in full view

If this were legislation the rightwing nuts didn't like,

they'd be bitching about it being 'rammed' through, and they'd be bitching about 'tyranny of the majority',

and they'd be calling for 1/3 of Texas to secede from the other 2/3rds.

So shut up and take your own medicine.

Rick Perry called the crowds in the Senate gallery "mob rule" during Wendy Davis' filibuster. Really? Looks like people exercising their democratic rights to me.

I wonder what he would have called them if this crowd had been anti-abortion and shouting her down instead of rallying her cause?

crowd-in-texas-capitol-1.jpg

Yeah that's mob rule. A bunch of paid knuckleheads shouting down elected legislators doing their job. It's what the Left does.
0217_wisconsin_blog_main_horizontal.jpg

If the GOP is determined to be the party of anti-choice extremism,

fine,

have fun running against Hillary Clinton in 2016. She already starts out with a big advantage with the female swing vote.

fine,

have fun running against Hillary Clinton in 2016. She already starts out with a big advantage with the female swing vote.

There aren't that many women bisexuals, so it's a wash.
In any case Hillary isn't running in 2016.

fine,

and keep lying and pinning your hopes the loser you all dumped the first time she ran... Hillary

If this were legislation the rightwing nuts didn't like,

they'd be bitching about it being 'rammed' through, and they'd be bitching about 'tyranny of the majority',

and they'd be calling for 1/3 of Texas to secede from the other 2/3rds.

So shut up and take your own medicine.

Like the left wing nut jobs did with Obamacare? You guys rammed that through even though a lot of people didn't like that but were stuck with it so take your own advice and shut up and take your medicine now and learn to live with legislation being rammed through you don't like.

Forum List

Back