rightwing whackjob's take on the stimulus bill

I would be much less comfortable if somebody sat before the committee and appeared cocksure he could fix this mess.

They are going to do stuff that will be helptful to some of us, and not so helpful to any of us because they simply do NOT know how to fix this mess, folks.

They are trying to mitigate the problemsassociated with our broken capitalist system, but since this capitalist system is unlike any other capitalist system we have ever had, they are taking stabs in the dark based on their very limited understanding of what's really happening.

I am not happy with what I see being done, but then I was even less happy with what they have allowed and encouraged to be done to our system that got us into this mess to begin with.

If we really wanted to fix this system we really ought to start off by shooting some of the greedy CEOs who rode their banks into the ground and then took enormous salaries despite completely incompetent.

Oh, it's the board of directors who are responsible for that, you say?

Okay, shoot those fucking idiots, too, then

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I would be much less comfortable if somebody sat before the committee and appeared cocksure he could fix this mess.

They are going to do stuff that will be helptful to some of us, and not so helpful to any of us because they simply do NOT know how to fix this mess, folks.

They are trying to mitigate the problemsassociated with our broken capitalist system, but since this capitalist system is unlike any other capitalist system we have ever had, they are taking stabs in the dark based on their very limited understanding of what's really happening.

I am not happy with what I see being done, but then I was even less happy with what they have allowed and encouraged to be done to our system that got us into this mess to begin with.

If we really wanted to fix this system we really ought to start off by shooting some of the greedy CEOs who rode their banks into the ground and then took enormous salaries despite completely incompetent.

Okay, shoot those fucking idiots, too, then.

Obama swore he could fix this mess, and he would be different than anyone else.

Lies on both counts.

In order to fix this mess you have to have some idea what caused and sixty percent of the country including all of the Obama nation have not a freaking clue.

See that is how I have viewed Obama the last couple weeks. He seems unsure of himself. He's not Jack Kennedy, that's for sure.

You will see what you want to see whether it there or not. You are in a minority in this country right now.

As for Pogo's, full of right wing sound and furry signifying intolerance.

He is more like Kennedy in his speaking skills than anyone since Clinton.:eusa_whistle:

Also, he isn't screwing Marlynn Monroe either.:eusa_shhh:

In order to fix this mess you have to have some idea what caused and sixty percent of the country including all of the Obama nation have not a freaking clue.

I'm afraid we may have elected Roger Peckinpaugh to the presidency. The President was elected with hope, by a cult-like electorate who each saw "change" as his own wish fulfillment.

Roger Peckinpaugh was an outstanding short-stop. In 1925 he was named AL MVP.

He promptly went on to commit 8 errors in the World Series and cost the - get the irony- Senators the series.

He will fix this mess even with your little RNC weinies trying to sabotage his efforts and our economic recovery.

Their only platform is tax cuts.

Where Obama screwed up was letting the dems allow more tax cuts in the bill.

He will soon learn that there is not such thing bi-partisan behavior from the current crop of crap on the right.

He will fix this mess even with your little RNC weinies trying to sabotage his efforts and our economic recovery.

He will soon learn that there is not such thing bi-partisan behavior from the current crop of crap on the right.

:rofl:

sometimes it's hard to tell that you're joking, raybo.

good one.

Hope
Change

Yes we can

keep the hope alive rayboy

good one.
isnt it funny how he talks about "crap from the right" yet completely ignores the "crap from the left"
;)

good one.
isnt it funny how he talks about "crap from the right" yet completely ignores the "crap from the left"
;)

he's a caution, all right.

Remember how clueless Bill Clinton was in 1993? Then he started pushing stupid programs like Hillary-care and the voters realized they needed a change in Congress. Once Republicans took over Congress in 1995, everything started working much better. Hopefully the same thing will happen today. Let's face it, the Republicans brought this on themselves and the country. Now we all get to suffer for at least a couple of years because of their ineptitude.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I think I'd prefer to shoot the idiots in congress.

Remember how clueless Bill Clinton was in 1993? Then he started pushing stupid programs like Hillary-care and the voters realized they needed a change in Congress. Once Republicans took over Congress in 1995, everything started working much better. Hopefully the same thing will happen today. Let's face it, the Republicans brought this on themselves and the country. Now we all get to suffer for at least a couple of years because of their ineptitude.
yup
lets hope the voters learn fast though

But.... who would companies, like GM, pay off to get special benefits? D:

And who would take money out of the economy, ensuring layoffs? $800 billion dollars could employ 20 million people at $40k a year... as opposed to the 3 million Obama wants employed.

And who would let the Federal Reserve do what they want with distorting markets, allowing bubbles to form, with no oversight?

Actually, that sounds like a good plan.

I fear too many people are now looking for government to be their parents (remember pony-tail guy asking Clinton to be his mommy/daddy?). We may have crossed a line that is hard to recover from (look at all the beggars and thieves from the presidential debates asking for government to feed them and wipe their ass).

But.... who would companies, like GM, pay off to get special benefits? D:

And who would take money out of the economy, ensuring layoffs? $800 billion dollars could employ 20 million people at $40k a year... as opposed to the 3 million Obama wants employed.

And who would let the Federal Reserve do what they want with distorting markets, allowing bubbles to form, with no oversight?

Actually, that sounds like a good plan.

Interesting, isn't it.

I fear too many people are now looking for government to be their parents (remember pony-tail guy asking Clinton to be his mommy/daddy?). We may have crossed a line that is hard to recover from (look at all the beggars and thieves from the presidential debates asking for government to feed them and wipe their ass).
yes, i remember that
and George HW Bush totally fucked that one up
the correct answer would have been:

"I'm not running to be your "mommy/daddy", you already have those
I'm running to be POTUS and as such i will follow the constitution and get out of your way to take care of yourself and your families"

yes, i remember that

I'm running to be POTUS and as such i will follow the constitution and get out of your way to take care of yourself and your families"

I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers that.
Now, look at the town hall debate between Mr Obama and Mr McCain.
The MSM that controlled that debate only allowed domestic related questions that were about how the government was going to "give" people something. Did you notice that nobody asked how the campaigners would uphold the constitution as is the oath of office they have to take?
(Note, foreign policy questions were allowed, but all domestic policy questions were geared towards something along the lines of 'how is the government going to take care of me'?)

President Obama blew it.

He 'Screwed up' royaly and here is how he did it.

He got on national tv and said more or less 'America is doomed if we don't pass this stimulus and we don't know if it's going to work'.

Obama's strength was that people believed in him...they believed he could fix the economy and he threw that away to get Pelosi's package passed.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
yes, i remember that

I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers that.
Now, look at the town hall debate between Mr Obama and Mr McCain.
The MSM that controlled that debate only allowed domestic related questions that were about how the government was going to "give" people something. Did you notice that nobody asked how the campaigners would uphold the constitution as is the oath of office they have to take?
(Note, foreign policy questions were allowed, but all domestic policy questions were geared towards something along the lines of 'how is the government going to take care of me'?)
yup, i saw it

Forum List

Back