Rightwing Textbooks teach slavery was immigration

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina

One history textbook exclusively refers to immigrants as “aliens”. Another blames the Black Lives Matter movement for strife between communities and police officers. A third discusses the prevalence of “black supremacist” organizations during the civil rights movement, calling Malcolm X the most prominent “black supremacist” of the era.

Republicans whine about critical race theory being taught in college, but I haven't heard any of them talking about this trash being taught in schools.

One history textbook exclusively refers to immigrants as “aliens”. Another blames the Black Lives Matter movement for strife between communities and police officers. A third discusses the prevalence of “black supremacist” organizations during the civil rights movement, calling Malcolm X the most prominent “black supremacist” of the era.

Republicans whine about critical race theory being taught in college, but I haven't heard any of them talking about this trash being taught in schools.
LOL
Since when did you give a shit about indoctrination being taught to our children?

Well...kinda. However...if courts were to determine that because slaves were brought to the continent under conditions of duress, illegally. Those courts may also determine that they, or more importantly their subsequent progeny are not actually citizens. Therefore, they are here illegally, and must all be deported back to the Gold Coast of Africa.

aussieg-hulahoop.gif

Get your black ass on the boat Tyrone!

Yer goin back to the motherland!

Have fun eatin mudpies and catchin malaria!

I grew up believing all that stuff. It's nothing new. At least now there is a chance of hearing the real story. In 1960s-70s Alabama I didn't stand a chance.

I grew up believing all that stuff. It's nothing new. At least now there is a chance of hearing the real story. In 1960s-70s Alabama I didn't stand a chance.
Liar I went to school in Washington State, on a Military base in Germany in middle school in Texas and High school again in Washington State in all cases I learned about the Confederacy and slavery before the end of the Civil War. That was from 67 to 74.

Well...kinda. However...if courts were to determine that because slaves were brought to the continent under conditions of duress, illegally. Those courts may also determine that they, or more importantly their subsequent progeny are not actually citizens. Therefore, they are here illegally, and must all be deported back to the Gold Coast of Africa.

View attachment 526503

Get your black ass on the boat Tyrone!

Yer goin back to the motherland!

Have fun eatin mudpies and catchin malaria!
Sounds like Louisiana..

Guardian analysis finds that private schools, especially Christian schools, use textbooks that tell of a version of history that is racially biased and inaccurate

That's outrageous!!!

They should only be allowed to use our textbooks that tell our version of history that is racially biased and inaccurate!

Wow, the OP even supplied a link (no doubt full of bullshit) to go with his lie. What‘s it like to constantly lie to try and convince others? Sucks to be you.

Yikes. I notice you're being attacked by the Trumpsters for bringing it up.

Not exactly a shock, considering what they are.

Uh, learn English, you dumb motherfucker.

Alien:
: belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing : STRANGE an alien environment
b: relating, belonging, or owing allegiance to another country or government : FOREIGN

Oh, and everything they said was correct. Before his Hajj, Malcolm X, like all Nation of Islam vermin, claimed Whites are an inferior race , the definition of a black supremacist. BLM is as a matter of fact the major catalyst to the anti-police movement.

You don't like facts, bigot?

Forum List

Back