Rightwing Credibility: BOZELL: LIBERAL MEDIA WILL BOLSTER OBAMA AND CLINTON; ATTACK CONSERVATIVES

There is no liberal media, truth just has a liberal bias.
If a republican abused the power of sos the way Hillary did. The news outlets would be reporting it 24/7.
Perhaps but then again so much went under-reported during the Bush administration that I think something else is at play when the press lays off the White house. Perhaps they want to keep their AF1 seat in the WH press corps?
Your kidding right? When Bush was president. Every little thing he did was scrutinized. When he went to his ranch, the media reported on it negatively. Obama takes extravagant vacations. He flies solo, Michelle flies separately. Then the damn dog gets his own flight, and the media is silent, hell they support it. Liberals memory sucks.

Every move Obama makes gets torn apart and examined every which way, and attacked in every way feasible by the rightwing propaganda machine.
Nbc, cbs, abc, cnn, msnbc are all silent on the laws Obama and Hillary break.

If a republican abused the power of sos the way Hillary did. The news outlets would be reporting it 24/7.
Perhaps but then again so much went under-reported during the Bush administration that I think something else is at play when the press lays off the White house. Perhaps they want to keep their AF1 seat in the WH press corps?
Your kidding right? When Bush was president. Every little thing he did was scrutinized. When he went to his ranch, the media reported on it negatively. Obama takes extravagant vacations. He flies solo, Michelle flies separately. Then the damn dog gets his own flight, and the media is silent, hell they support it. Liberals memory sucks.

Every move Obama makes gets torn apart and examined every which way, and attacked in every way feasible by the rightwing propaganda machine.

False. You're an idiot.

Let's compare Bush media attitude versus Obama media attitude.

MSM job is to Bash the President"
Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.
He-Could-Go-All-The-Way Today Cheers Obama s Football Play

MSM Job to Bash the President..."
But what about Obama ... any bashing here???

"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball,
Newsweek s Evan Thomas Obama Is Sort of God

Compare what Sean Hannity said about Bush to what he's said about Obama.

False. You're an idiot.
That is a compliment coming from you, and also shows. You know I'm right. Tell me why did they quit counting dead soldiers daily after Obama was elected. Did the soldiers quit dying?

Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.

"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball,

Of course! Hannity is a commentator...NOT the editor of a NEWS magazine and definitely not counted as a "JOURNALIST!"

Remember the MSM is suppose to be made up of professional journalists that are suppose to be NOT biased reporters.

YET here we have a seasoned editor of NewsWeek calling Obama like a GOD!!

Further proof of the extreme bias of the MSM...

85% of media donated money to Democrats!
1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller

NOW you have NOT sourced your statements about a biased Commentator ... Hannity!

I've sourced MY comments about the BIASED MSM so for all the rest of you which comments are more believable?

Or how about this for the BIASED MSM support of Obama!!!

Smooch: Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election
BY PAUL BEDARD | MARCH 16, 2015 | 10:49 AM
A sweeping study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press.

The study, published in the authoritative journal Big Data & Society, also tested the campaign themes the media focused on and determined that Obama succeeded in stealing the economic issue from Republican Romney.

"The 2012 elections saw an 'issue trespassing' strategy with President Obama taking the initiative on the economy," found the survey of stories produced by 719 U.S. and international outlets.

RELATED: Study finds IRS suppression of Tea Party swung 2012 election

The survey used a technical language processing analysis to filter all the stories and found that Obama was portrayed as an attack dog and Romney on defense. Key was Obama's ability to "own" the economic message despite Romney's repeated assaults and the public's general view that the GOP handles the economy better.
"Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans. Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements," wrote the study authors, Their conclusion: "The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."

Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at [email protected].
Smooch Study of 130 213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election WashingtonExaminer.com

So ONCE again FACTS I've provided with the sources show how dumb LIPs like you are when MAKING your totally unsubstantiated comments!
Use the internet like the more intelligent people do THEN make a salient comment...until then YOU are a true example of a LIP!!!

February 2, 2007.

Evan Thomas on Hardball,

When Bush was president, Hannity didn't give him a break. He didn't go after Bush for playing golf like the mainstream media did, but is silent about Obama's almost daily golf outings.

February 2, 2007.

Evan Thomas on Hardball,

When Bush was president, Hannity didn't give him a break. He didn't go after Bush for playing golf like the mainstream media did, but is silent about Obama's almost daily golf outings.

AGAIN remember Hannity is NOT a newspaper/tv reporter! A commentator who expresses his OPINIONS!!!
My whole point is the BIASED reporting by supposedly "objective" media???
How can reporters with a straight face having given millions to Democrats, while biasing news stories favoring Obama/Democrats claim
"neutrality"?
This is so blatant bias I can give you thousands of illustrations while the defenders of MSM can come up with less then dozens of examples!
Here is a web page that is definitely biased BUT look at the illustrations they provide of the extreme bias of the MSM!!!
The Top 50 Liberal Media Bias Examples

Media Bias
Some of the above...
New Host of Face the Nation Advised Obama in 2013 to 'Destroy the GOP'. John Dickerson, replacing Bob Schieffer as the new host of Face the Nation, will continue the same level of objectivity that CBS has brought to viewers for half a century. In 1964, when CBS was one third of all television news, Walter Cronkite and Daniel Schorr repeatedly smeared Barry Goldwater as a crypto-Nazi. His successor, Dan Rather, blew himself up in spectacular fashion with RatherGate in 2004, as dissected by all those bloggers in their Pajamas, to coin a Website name. In 2007, Rather's successor, Scott Pelley, violating 32 flavors of Godwin's Law in the same fashion as Cronkite, "was asked why he refused to include global warming skeptics in his reporting. He responded, 'If I do an interview with [Holocaust survivor] Elie Wiesel, am I required as a journalist to find a Holocaust denier?'", as NewsBusters noted.

Obama: 'We Got 600' TV Stations and 1 'Conservative Station'. A slip of the tongue? An inadvertently candid bit of sarcasm? Whatever his intention, President Barack Obama revealed to a crowd at Boise State yesterday [1/21/2015] his (correct) belief that the television media in the United States is dominated by liberals. [Video clip]

February 2, 2007.

Evan Thomas on Hardball,

AGAIN remember Hannity is NOT a newspaper/tv reporter! ]

Neither is Evan Thomas.

that's just plain :cuckoo:

February 2, 2007.

Evan Thomas on Hardball,

AGAIN remember Hannity is NOT a newspaper/tv reporter! A commentator who expresses his OPINIONS!!!
My whole point is the BIASED reporting by supposedly "objective" media???
How can reporters with a straight face having given millions to Democrats, while biasing news stories favoring Obama/Democrats claim
"neutrality"?
This is so blatant bias I can give you thousands of illustrations while the defenders of MSM can come up with less then dozens of examples!
Here is a web page that is definitely biased BUT look at the illustrations they provide of the extreme bias of the MSM!!!
The Top 50 Liberal Media Bias Examples

Media Bias
Some of the above...
New Host of Face the Nation Advised Obama in 2013 to 'Destroy the GOP'. John Dickerson, replacing Bob Schieffer as the new host of Face the Nation, will continue the same level of objectivity that CBS has brought to viewers for half a century. In 1964, when CBS was one third of all television news, Walter Cronkite and Daniel Schorr repeatedly smeared Barry Goldwater as a crypto-Nazi. His successor, Dan Rather, blew himself up in spectacular fashion with RatherGate in 2004, as dissected by all those bloggers in their Pajamas, to coin a Website name. In 2007, Rather's successor, Scott Pelley, violating 32 flavors of Godwin's Law in the same fashion as Cronkite, "was asked why he refused to include global warming skeptics in his reporting. He responded, 'If I do an interview with [Holocaust survivor] Elie Wiesel, am I required as a journalist to find a Holocaust denier?'", as NewsBusters noted.

Obama: 'We Got 600' TV Stations and 1 'Conservative Station'. A slip of the tongue? An inadvertently candid bit of sarcasm? Whatever his intention, President Barack Obama revealed to a crowd at Boise State yesterday [1/21/2015] his (correct) belief that the television media in the United States is dominated by liberals. [Video clip]
The media hates the Clintons.

using your argument we can say individual Reporters are NOT the Media

Forum List

Back