Rights center: The killing of two children in Gaza is another Israeli war crime

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
GAZA, (PIC)-- The Palestinian center for human rights said Israel committed a new war crime when its army killed days ago two children from Nusseirat refugee camp, central Gaza Strip.

The rights center stated on Sunday that Israel used lethal and excessive force on Saturday evening, exactly at about 9:30, when its artillery bombed a civilian area east of Johr Al-Deek killing two children under age 18 immediately.

The center demanded the signatories to the fourth Geneva convention to fulfill their obligations regarding the prosecution of war criminals and the protection of Palestinian civilians in the occupied territories.

GAZA, (PIC)-- The Palestinian center for human rights said Israel committed a new war crime when its army killed days ago two children from Nusseirat refugee camp, central Gaza Strip.

The rights center stated on Sunday that Israel used lethal and excessive force on Saturday evening, exactly at about 9:30, when its artillery bombed a civilian area east of Johr Al-Deek killing two children under age 18 immediately.

The center demanded the signatories to the fourth Geneva convention to fulfill their obligations regarding the prosecution of war criminals and the protection of Palestinian civilians in the occupied territories.

War is hell, isn't it?

Guess the Jews should have removed the facade and just went into their homes and slit their throats and stabbed them in the heart.

War is hell, isn't it?

Guess the Jews should have removed the facade and just went into their homes and slit their throats and stabbed them in the heart.

BTW, did they ever find who did that? The last I heard they were not even sure that the perp was Palestinian.

War is hell, isn't it?

Works for me!

War is hell, isn't it?

BTW, did they ever find who did that? The last I heard they were not even sure that the perp was Palestinian.

Sounds like an Israeli false flag operation.

you know PF, I read this becasue I don't just cast way things that are posted simply because I BELIEVE the poster is bias, I check, because I don't buy any big lie in that I know there are indeed are transgressions committed by both sides, and I have always said so, but here is were you lose me;

16 years old no.1, are not, especially in the context of that conflict CHILDREN.

Did you look at the picture they provided? I did and I blew it up. They are some big kids, and they appear to be in dark greenish brown heavy clothing......

need I go on?

Last edited:

you know PF, I read this becasue I don't just cast way things that are posted simply because I BELIEVE the poster is bias, I check, because I don't buy any big lie in that I know there are indeed are transgressions committed by both sides, and I have always said so, but here is were you lose me;

16 years old no.1, are not, especially in the context of that conflict CHILDREN.

Did you look at the picture they provided? I did and I blew it up. They are some big kids, and they appear to be in dark greenish brown heavy clothing......

need I go on?

Palestine has no military. All its citizens are civilians. But, not in this context.

Palestinian children are not children. Palestinian civilians are not civilians.

It is just open season.

Gotcha.

War is hell, isn't it?

Works for me!

Bring it on little pussy!

The last paragraph from your link says
On March 14, however, Al Aqsa issued a statement that denied any involvement in the killings. Al Aqsa said it opposed the "targeting of civilians and killing of children no matter what the pretext might be."
you did read it right?

So they cook credit for it on 1 hand and than denied anything to do with it on the other? typical.

On March 14, however, Al Aqsa issued a statement that denied any involvement in the killings. Al Aqsa said it opposed the "targeting of civilians and killing of children no matter what the pretext might be."
you did read it right?

So they cook credit for it on 1 hand and than denied anything to do with it on the other? typical.
You cant find a direct link showing they ever claimed credit, however there are MANY links where they denied, and even condemned the killings however,
Israel manipulates tragedy to advance its own harassment of Palestinians
It now seems possible that the already infamous "Itamar massacre" last week may not have been the work of a Palestinian but could have been the act of a disgruntled worker from Thailand who was furious after a dispute over unpaid wages. According to reports emerging today the Thai worker had apparently threatened to kill a settler family after he was not paid 10,000 shekels in wages which he believes he was owed. Local reports also claim that Thai workers in Israel are being "rounded up", which suggests that the authorities know the truth, although the reports have not been confirmed because the Israelis have placed a "gag order" on the investigation. Sadly, this revelation has come too late for hundreds of innocent Palestinians who have been targeted and harassed severely in response to this crime over the past few days.

On the night of Friday 11th March five members of an Israeli settler family in the illegal Jewish settlement of Itamar in the West Bank (near the Palestinian city of Nablus) were murdered. The "mother, father and three children, aged between three months and 11" of the Fogel family "were attacked with knives" and killed. Despite having no evidence at the time to indicate who the murderer was, the Israeli government wasted no time at all in using the gruesome crime to target and brand all Palestinians as criminals.
Israel manipulates tragedy to advance its own harassment of Palestinians

(1) The Israeli's view the death of the Palestinian children as a tradegy and very regretable. The Palestinians had a day of celebration, where candy and cake were given out, for the cowardly cold-blooded murders of the Israeli child, one as young as 3 months.

(2) The Israelis were targeting Hamas militias that just fired missiles and mortars across the border at civilians. Hamas intentional picked a densely populated civilian area. The target was not civilians. However, the Palestinian terrorist specifically targeted civilians and specifically targetted 3 young children! They made no mistake, however, the Israelis made a grave mistake.

(3) The Israelis were take a retalitory defensive move in response to being attacked. The Palestinian murders killed the family in a premediated unilateral cold-blooded attack.

Of course a fool like PF and a pussy like Lasher won't but any of the blame on Hamas! Hamas routinely fires missiles at Israel, knowing Israel MUST and WILL respond, from densely populated civilian area, including but not limited to, school yards, mosque, UN buildings, on top of apartment buildings and hospitals. They want Israel to attack and have collateral damage. They don't care about the loss of their children if they get negative PR on Israel! Its a sick game they and Hezbollah play!

This is an example of Hamas Terrorist Intentional Provoking Israel To Take Dangerous Missiles and Air Strikes in Densely Populated Areas!
13083d1300818742-rights-center-the-killing-of-two-children-in-gaza-is-another-israeli-war-crime-rocket-from-gaza.jpg

Last edited:

you did read it right?

That sounds like Zionists.

Forum List

Back