Right wingers are hoping America suffers for 4 years; Pathetic patriots.

Just sit the next four years out like the rest of us former makers.

Let's do the taker thing for a while.

It's all free, you know!

I was told if Obama was prez I wouldn't have to worry about putting gas in my car. Well it's empty so where's the free fuel? I need a tank of Bamiediesel here!

It's fun to watch righties freaking out.

Are you going to continue this shit for the next four years?

And you would object? Why?

It's all free, you know!

I was told if Obama was prez I wouldn't have to worry about putting gas in my car. Well it's empty so where's the free fuel? I need a tank of Bamiediesel here!

I'm going to stop when Scott Walker gets indicted.

So I guess that means... NEVER.

Only a very select group of very rich and powerful politically connected people will escape the impact of the cliff. For the rest of us we will be adjusting our life styles and hunkering down. For anyone to state that the GOP or Tea Party wants to travel down this road is simply preposterous, considering they are what remains of the working and retired middle class.

It's all free, you know!

Do we need to sign up somewhere? People still keep asking me to pay them when I go to a store. WTF is up with that?

OH HELL YEAH!

Did you not get the email? Stuff is FREEEEEE now.

Free.....Freee......Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......!

0511-0712-1412-0909_Happy_Rabbit_Jumping_Around_clipart_image.jpg

Last edited:
Only a very select group of very rich and powerful politically connected people will escape the impact of the cliff. For the rest of us we will be adjusting our life styles and hunkering down. For anyone to state that the GOP or Tea Party wants to travel down this road is simply preposterous, considering they are what remains of the working and retired middle class.

It's all free, you know!

Do we need to sign up somewhere? People still keep asking me to pay them when I go to a store. WTF is up with that?

You need to download the Free Shit app to your Obamaphone.

You can get the app for free by visiting Obamagonnagibsmeshit.gov

It's all free, you know!

Truth splat, where do we sign up for the free Obama stuff?

It's all free, you know!

Yep, and I will sit and watch as you attempt to spin your way out of the perfect storm. I plan on hunkering down, shorting the dollar, and praying for this country.

It is so sad, seeing the hate and rage flowing out of the right wing. Let me ask...and this is a hypothetical, for everyone to just think what the answer would be.....if the following things were about to happen, and God himself came down and allowed right wingers to silently vote on whether they'd happen or not, which ones would the right wing hope did NOT happen under Obama:

- US economy soars, highest level in 10 years
- Unemployment falls below 4%
- Afghans step up, secure their country, we get out and find peace
- Iran crumbles under sanctions, forfeits all nuclear research/materials
- Epic immigration compromise made; Both sides happy
- Deficit/Debt starts to shrink, gets on stable path
- Solution found to stabilize SS, Medicare, Medicaid programs
- Obamacare turns out ok, private sector innovates, and its announced that healthcare system will be better off with, than without, Obamacare

Now...if you polled 10,000 Romney voters, I'd be 9,500 or more would HOPE and PRAY the above things dont happen for us in the next 4 years.

What sad, horrible people they are.

Why is it everytime you Liberals win an election you get so angry and start looking for revenge? I don't get it. You won so you should be happy. But it never happens.

Once again.....Im not a liberal. Im a former right winger who is looking for revenge on the movement that I once was part of, until it became so radical I had to leave. Im gonna spend 4 years mocking the extreme right and laughing at you idiots for blowing what little chance "we" had of stabilizing America, instead, using that chance to go hardcore right and lose it.

Dumbfucks.

Now go earn me some money.

Will those on the Left wake up when the Economy continues to flounder?

Will they admit their mistake?

No. They'll make excuses and keep banging their head against the wall expecting different results.
The excuse will be their hearts were in the right place, and please, please, oh please give our way another shot! Nope. The government social experimentation will be OVER. There is no hope for the Obama generation, its always about "feeeelings" for them. Their education has been one long stretch of sensitivity training and what they think is logic and reason is really one big STEAMING emotional appealing heep of horseshit.

That's all I really have to say on the subject.

It is so sad, seeing the hate and rage flowing out of the right wing. Let me ask...and this is a hypothetical, for everyone to just think what the answer would be.....if the following things were about to happen, and God himself came down and allowed right wingers to silently vote on whether they'd happen or not, which ones would the right wing hope did NOT happen under Obama:

- Obamacare turns out ok, private sector innovates, and its announced that healthcare system will be better off with, than without, Obamacare

Now...if you polled 10,000 Romney voters, I'd be 9,500 or more would HOPE and PRAY the above things dont happen for us in the next 4 years.

Why is it everytime you Liberals win an election you get so angry and start looking for revenge? I don't get it. You won so you should be happy. But it never happens.

Once again.....Im not a liberal. Im a former right winger who is looking for revenge on the movement that I once was part of, until it became so radical I had to leave. Im gonna spend 4 years mocking the extreme right and laughing at you idiots for blowing what little chance "we" had of stabilizing America, instead, using that chance to go hardcore right and lose it.

Dumbfucks.

Now go earn me some money.

stock-photo-portrait-of-a-young-attractive-male-doctor-offering-banana-111555998.jpg

It's all free, you know!

You need to download the Free Shit app to your Obamaphone.

You can get the app for free by visiting Obamagonnagibsmeshit.gov

Well stupid ass me. I'm still paying for my phone. That's the problem right there. Going to the website now, thanks! :up: Obamagonnagibsmeshit!

All you "makers" need to know your role. You aren't takers. You make. GO make, earn us some money.

So we are supposed to applaud the pillaging of our great nation?

What are you going to do when what we predict will happen, happens?

Better yet, do you really think those things will happen?

If they do, I will be the first to say I was wrong.

All you "makers" need to know your role. You aren't takers. You make. GO make, earn us some money.

Nope. I'm going to live off my investments for the next 4 years.

No taxes for your soup from me, entitlement boi.

Dont worry, we're coming after those too. Whether you already have it, or are about to earn it, all you "makers" are gonna support us, for at least 4 years.

Like it or not, thats how it is. It isn't you guy's nature to sit back and not work. Work is in your bones, in your genes. You talk big...but after a few days off you folks will be back at work, back to making and growing and producing.

Us takers are gonna just sit back and enjoy. Yummy.........other people's money, yours in particular!!!

It's all free, you know!

Truth splat, where do we sign up for the free Obama stuff?

Free cell, 250 minutes talk time, 250 texts per month:
Lifeline Cell Phone Eligibility | Assurance Wireless

Energy assistance:
LIHEAP

Housing:
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/publications/facts/Federal.pdf

It's all free, you know!

Yep. We'll take EVERY opportunity to point out for you and the rest of the world what a massive corrupt, incompetent fuck up Barack Obama is. The liberal media may have put his ass back in Washington, but the rest of us don't have to be nice about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back