Right wingers and Trump

Bush probably literally shot someone on 3rd avenue and no one even heard about it :dunno:

Hey, if you don't want your strawmen knocked down, then don't put 'em up.

I disagree that there weren't a bunch of Obama cultists. There were Bernie cultists too, and Hillary cultists.

Bush cultists...

etc

Now you're reducing "cultist" to "supporter". If you do that, you have no word left for "cultist".

A Cultist is one who blindly follows their Cult leader on pure emotion alone. A supporter is one who analyzes different choices and picks one.
I totally agree with that.
However, i will also admit that isnt anything new.
Obama could have shot someone on 4th avenue and many of his cult members would have started jacking off.

Hey, you can't take the Wanker vote for granted....

The main difference here of course is that O'bama would never have SAID that.

Do you think any Obama supporters felt similarly?

No.

LOL. No Obama supporter ever had unrealistic expectations of the man? Right...

not even close. it was y'all calling him the black messiah, not us. & nooooo one that i know of EVER said god sent obama to be prez. that one is all on yer side too.
Calling him the black Messiah because that was the way he was being treated by his followers ?? Do you think that such things were just dreamed up out of nothing ??

Yep.
Nope

LOL. No Obama supporter ever had unrealistic expectations of the man? Right...

not even close. it was y'all calling him the black messiah, not us. & nooooo one that i know of EVER said god sent obama to be prez. that one is all on yer side too.
Calling him the black Messiah because that was the way he was being treated by his followers ?? Do you think that such things were just dreamed up out of nothing ??

Yep.
Nope

Wingers lie.

Forum List

Back