Right Wing World: Conservative America's Coming Civil War?

The best attribute of civil war is that all the moral and logical questions and dilemmas can be answered with a gun. We are not reasoning our way through conflict, we are testing who's boot is bigger.

People waste so much time trying to find out if they can persuade their enemy to acknowledge being wrong. I don't care if my enemy is right so long as they lay down and die on the field of battle in greater numbers than my compatriots.

Just about everywhere he could.....

Can you be more specific? Which Articles and/or Amendments has he violated? And in what way?

It's all out there for people to see.....if you choose to not read information or listen to the news, I'm not about to go look it up for you. Liberals are so obvious in these pathetic attempts to bury obama's bullshit.

Hun...this is debate 101...you make claims...you provide evidence to back that claim up.

You only believe otherwise because you have no evidence.

Your belief is not evidence, gwennie.

There is evidence....if you choose to believe a bunch of lies rather than the truth about obama, that is your downfall.

link?

You won't get too far here making assertions w/o backing them up w/ links.

I'm not here to convince anyone of anything, one way or another, so I guess it doesn't matter to me how "far" I get with anyone here on this website. People either agree or don't agree with what's being presented. Links don't mean shit.....just because someone writes something doesn't mean it's accurate. Your side says one thing; mine says another. Not going to waste my time providing anything....go do your own work instead of acting like sheep.

Can you be more specific? Which Articles and/or Amendments has he violated? And in what way?

It's all out there for people to see.....if you choose to not read information or listen to the news, I'm not about to go look it up for you. Liberals are so obvious in these pathetic attempts to bury obama's bullshit.

Hun...this is debate 101...you make claims...you provide evidence to back that claim up.

Um, no....not going to waste my time "providing evidence" to you. Go look it up. I'm not here to debate you. If you don't like what I have to say, then move on.....

Did even one of the rw nutters bother to read BEFORE they commented?

and

HARRY BELAFONTE???

GAWD. Get a grip people.

Harry Belafonte isn't coming for you. Really.

5173OjSAXWL._SL500_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-big,TopRight,35,-73_OU01_SS500_.jpg

Um, no....not going to waste my time "providing evidence" to you. Go look it up. I'm not here to debate you. If you don't like what I have to say, then move on.....

LOL!

I have substantial, credible evidence that you're a giant, radioactive space weasel whose diet consists solely of peanuts in the shit of monkeys of the Amazon Basin.

Believe me, it's solid evidence.

Last edited:

LOL!

I have substantial, credible evidence that you're a giant, radioactive space weasel whose diet consists solely of peanuts in the shit of monkeys of the Amazon Basin.

Believe me, it's sold evidence.

You have mental health issues........

LOL!

Believe me, it's sold evidence.

You have mental health issues........

Says the giant, radioactive space weasel whose diet consists solely of peanuts in the shit of monkeys of the Amazon Basin.

Right Wing World: Conservative America's Coming Civil War? :laugh2:

Conservative America has a vast noise machine, and one arm of it consists of avowedly conservative noise makers otherwise known as think tanks. One of these think tanks is the newly demented-de-minted Heritage Foundation which has lost what little credibility it had by appointing Tea Party Whack-a-doodle, Jim Demint, as it's head. Another think tank is the American Enterprise Institute (AEI - a home for demented cold warriors and other misfits). At this AEI they have visiting scholars, one of which is paid to pump out alarmist propaganda under the guise of scholarship...

Meet Arthur L. Herman, a revisionist historian ("an American popular historian, currently serving as a visiting scholar at the American Enterprise Institute") who "generally employs the Great Man perspective in his work, which is 19th-century historical methodology attributing human events and their outcomes to the singular efforts of great men (and occasionally women)..."

Fox News Opinion blogs:

Now you know the how, where, and why wingnuts at USMB and elsewhere get their whacky world views...

note: did I fail to mention Arthur is part of the Liars Club? Yup.

Dante
:cool:
dD

You guys have been hoping for this for years. it hasnt happened yet

Idiot!

another wingnut imbecile weak on reading and comprehension?

the article is from right wing conservatives talking about a civil war. It is what they have been hoping for...

A little cognitive dissonance there, Dante?

How can we be 'paranoid' about something while at the same time be 'hoping for' it?

Talk is cheap, unless it is sedition; then, it could be expensive.

Just what is being proposed here, an insurrection against a democratically elected body of representatives? Against the constitution that forbids such attacks? And it is seriously thought that large numbers will join to die for - what, exactly? A new government of a minority élite of some kind?

And you think the armed forces sworn to uphold this government are going to throw that away for who-knows-what?

I hate to burst your bubble, but the armed forces have sworn to "protect and defend the Constitution against ALL enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC'.

Seems to me it's you Progressives that are trying to subvert THAT document.

gwennie, turn off the computer and back away slowly. You have just been made to look like the troll you are. You make assertions but have no evidence? Can't take you as anything more than a troll.

HOOBOY!!!

That is some RICH shit coming from YOU, Fakey Boy!!

Says GuyPinestra, a guy who cannot substantiate his opinions anymore than can gwennie!

The brilliance of the Conservative message machine is that it convinces under-educated white men with inferiority complexes - complexes based on a lack of education and social standing - that "the system" is out to get them and that they have to "take their country back". Everything the Left does is twisted and exaggerated and fed to these miserable souls.

Here is what the angry white patriot doesn't understand. Big business and big money owns Washington and media. They use this power to manipulate well-meaning idiots to unwittingly support their causes.

The Right wants to cut health services to veterans but the angry white patriot doesn't see it. Why? Because the rightwing media & think tank universe has 100% captured his brain. This is the same political movement which opens boarders so that business can enjoy cheap Mexican labor, but pays talk radio to agitate over illegal immigration. Ronald Reagan passed the largest Amnesty Bill in this country's history and he formed a very deep partnership with Iran and he doubled Carter's spending and debt. Do you think the angry white patriot knows this. Of course not. Their opinions are invisibly owned by the same concentration of wealth which funds a primary challenge against any senator that does not support the big business special interests which own their party. These people who hate government get all their information from the Republican Party.

The brilliance of the Conservative message machine is that it convinces under-educated white men with inferiority complexes - complexes based on a lack of education and social standing - that "the system" is out to get them and that they have to "take their country back". Everything the Left does is twisted and exaggerated and fed to these miserable souls.

Here is what the angry white patriot doesn't understand. Big business and big money owns Washington and media. They use this power to manipulate well-meaning idiots to unwittingly support their causes.

The Right wants to cut health services to veterans but the angry white patriot doesn't see it. Why? Because the rightwing media & think tank universe has 100% captured his brain. This is the same political movement which opens boarders so that business can enjoy cheap Mexican labor, but pays talk radio to agitate over illegal immigration. Ronald Reagan passed the largest Amnesty Bill in this country's history and he formed a very deep partnership with Iran and he doubled Carter's spending and debt. Do you think the angry white patriot knows this. Of course not. Their opinions are invisibly owned by the same concentration of wealth which funds a primary challenge against any senator that does not support the big business special interests which own their party. These people who hate government get all their information from the Republican Party.

When you make blanket statements claiming Conservatives are all "under-educated white men with inferiority complexes", you lose what little credibility you may have had.

Now kindly go fuck yourself, asshole!

You guys have been hoping for this for years. it hasnt happened yet

Idiot!

the article is from right wing conservatives talking about a civil war. It is what they have been hoping for...

How can we be 'paranoid' about something while at the same time be 'hoping for' it?

gawd, you're dumb as a brick

Idiot!

gawd, you're dumb as a brick

And I'm still smarter than you, genius.

Definition of PARANOIA
: a psychosis characterized by systematized delusions of persecution or grandeur usually without hallucinations
: a tendency on the part of an individual or group toward excessive or irrational suspiciousness and distrustfulness of others

Both of these definitions describe a FEAR, Dante.

NOBODY 'hopes for' something they fear.

Fucking tool.

Forum List

Back