Right Wing spokesman Sean Hannity unhinged: pulls gun on co-worker Juan Williams

Democrat lies are getting phenomenal. No fact or truth can move them. They hang onto lies swearing to their truthfulness long after they have been shown to be delusional.

Then democrats wonder why they have been moved to the coasts and laughed at everywhere else.

"Unhinged" describes more and more right wing commentators these days, with Trump leading the charge to madness - see his "Obama was wire tapping me" schtick, totally out there

and of course most people have seen Glenn Beck lose it for years, and Limbaugh?.....the maniac goes on a tirade for hours every day. Alex Jones-style bombast must be Trump's goal for this to make any sense

Source: CNN.com

Hannity, Trump's biggest backer on television, has said this is entertainment for him: "I am a counterpuncher," he told one Twitter user who asked why he was so antagonistic. "I do not start fights but I finish them. This is pure entertainment for me. If people take cheap shots I hit back."

Last year, after ending one of his many spirited on-air arguments with liberal contributor Juan Williams, Hannity pulled out a gun and pointed it directly at Williams, according to three sources with knowledge of the incident. He even turned on the laser sight, causing a red dot to bob around on Williams' body. (Hannity was just showing off, the sources said, but the unforeseen off-camera antic clearly disturbed Williams and others on set.)

For the record: Hannity's colleagues brought the Williams incident to the attention of Fox News executives, though it's not clear whether anything came of it. The sources said it went to Bill Shine, the network's co-president and longtime Fox News executive, who is Hannity's longtime friend and a former producer. A Fox News spokesperson said the incident was referred to the legal and human resources departments.

Sources: Sean Hannity once pulled a gun on Juan Williams

Yeah...try reading what they actually did......

You are grossly overestimating JohnnyAssSack's ability's

Forum List

Back