Right-wing nutjobs start harassing parents and families of the dead in Newtown

They aren't using the correct terms. Sandy Hook was not a hoax. It really happened. It is more likely that the tragedy was engineered and carried out by this regime. obama needed a specular tragedy to advance his agenda so he fixed one.

What the FU**??? You actually think someone in the US government carried out this tragedy? SERIOUSLY?

And since they are pro-gun fanatics, that would make them right-wingers, for the most part.

Izzate the official position of you anti-liberty fanatics?

Though, admittedly, there could be a bunch of Libertarian nut-jobs in the mix as well.

I assume you view anyone not working with you to revoke the Bill of Rights as a "nut-job?"

Ahh, Hyperbole.

More troll-like behavior.

Please point out where I said anyone who defended the second amendment was a "nut-job".

Good point. "9/11 was and inside job" is a leftist fucktard. A Chomskyite.

Lots of 9/11 truthers are left-wingers, many of them are Libertarians or Right-Wingers.

What does that have to do with this?

Do the 9/11 Truthers also claim that 9/11 was a conspiracy by the government to take away our guns?

Are all conspiracy theories somehow related?

So, everyone who believes that Monsanto is secretly inserting mind-control drugs in our food must then also believe that JFK was killed by Elvis?

OMG...you can't BE SERIOUS
Well you've done convinced us all left wingers are just all saintly people:lol:

Isn't it "Salon" that is exploiting the tragedy for an unfounded political accusation and to make a buck? It wasn't a republican who said "never let a crisis go to waste". Salon is a media source, not a rumor mongering rag, it is behaving far more irresponsibly than the nut cases who created the first rumor.

They aren't using the correct terms. Sandy Hook was not a hoax. It really happened. It is more likely that the tragedy was engineered and carried out by this regime. obama needed a specular tragedy to advance his agenda so he fixed one.

What the FU**??? You actually think someone in the US government carried out this tragedy? SERIOUSLY?

oh pipe down, some people thought Bush carried out 9/11...

Good point. "9/11 was and inside job" is a leftist fucktard. A Chomskyite.

Lots of 9/11 truthers are left-wingers, many of them are Libertarians or Right-Wingers.

Do the 9/11 Truthers also claim that 9/11 was a conspiracy by the government to take away our guns?

So, everyone who believes that Monsanto is secretly inserting mind-control drugs in our food must then also believe that JFK was killed by Elvis?

Van Jones was Obama's bud.....and a Truther.

Van Jones was Obama's bud.....and a Truther.

I'm just busting a gut how everything is RIGHT WINGERS...I think the op lives in some other universe

Last edited:
So, this is what you've got?

This is your defense?

It wasn't us, it was the left-wingers? Because all conspiracy theorists are the exact same people no matter what the conspiracy theory?

So, all the people that believe Obama's birth certificate is a fake, and that Clinton was a murderer are left-wingers.

Obviously.

Good work.

And not one single word about how the people that are doing this is wrong, just a bunch of BS deflection.

Nice.

next thing you know some clueless fantasists will start believing that more restrictive gun control laws will solve the problem.

Your deliberately false contention that the Sandy Hook truthers are "right wing."

Many of the Chomsky crowd don't like Obama - even though they are Marxists.

The right to arms is just one of 10 guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. Last I checked, the democrats wanted to revoke all of them.

So the Truthers claim that 9/11 was a hoax to revoke basic civil liberties such as the 4th amendment right to be secure in person and papers, and the right to be safe from unwarranted detention in secret government prisons.

Where the truthers go off track, both with 9/11 and Sandy Hook is with causation. 9/11 went down pretty much like the government said. But that doesn't change the fact that it was used to revoke 4th amendment and habeas corpus. They mixed up cause and effect.

Same is true with Sandy Hook, the left and the corrupt state media have jumped on the tragedy in a full assault on civil liberties, seeking to destroy the second amendment. That doesn't mean Obama and his corrupt gang of filthy fucks at MSNBC, the NY Times, et al are the perpetrators, just that they are filthy opportunists who use tragedy in hopes of stripping constitutional rights from the people.

next thing you know some clueless fantasists will start believing that more restrictive gun control laws will solve the problem.

Will those clueless fantasists start calling the parents and families of dead kids and harass them?

Funny, I haven't seen any evidence of this.

Isn't it irresponsible for "Salon" to bring an obscure crazy conspiracy into the mainstream and print the name of a poor little victim to try to make a bogus political accusation? The left is becoming unhinged.

Pray tell what makes you think that they are right wingers?

And since they are pro-gun fanatics, that would make them right-wingers, for the most part.

Though, admittedly, there could be a bunch of Libertarian nut-jobs in the mix as well.

uhm 40% of Democrats report owning guns, dear...

Of course they do.

I own a gun. I own more than one.

I'm a second amendment supporter.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with being a fanatic, who believes that Obama is coming to take all of our guns.

Who said, at any point, that all gun owners were "nut-jobs", or that all right-wingers were "nut-jobs"?

In fact, I specifically pointed out, in my 3rd post on this thread that nut-jobs come in all varieties, these particular nut-jobs just happen to be of the right wing variety.

So, either you people have trouble with reading comprehension skills, or you're intentionally being obtuse, in order to troll this thread into oblivion.

I suspect the latter.

Last edited:
Isn't it irresponsible for "Salon" to bring an obscure crazy conspiracy into the mainstream and print the name of a poor little victim to try to make a bogus political accusation? The left is becoming unhinged.

And all of the other links that I quoted a few posts later?

I suppose the "Daily Mail" has suddenly become a left-wing propaganda rag?

How about the actual link to the website of the movement?

I suppose Salon must have just fabricated that link as part of the overall conspiracy?

Hopefully Vast LWC is referring to a despicable, small, extreme right wing minority but given the fact he/she thinks anyone to the right of Senator Max Baucus is a radical wingnut.......... :dunno:

Forum List

Back