Right-wing nutjobs start harassing parents and families of the dead in Newtown

It's one of my favorite things to watch right-wingers try to twist away from truthful accusations against them only to watch one of their own in threads like this snap and commit every act their ideology is accused of. We see it with racism and prejudice threads. We see it in intelligence threads. And now we just witnessed it again in this thread. Not all conservatives are stupid people with no self-awareness but a good many of them are as evidenced every day on this website.

Pray tell what makes you think that they are right wingers?

That' you rw's are all defending them ... That's a good place to start.

Besides, aren't you rw's the very same ones who have been stomping all over the victim's families just so you can sell guns to illegals and terrorists?

Yeah, you're one and the same.

Stephanie says so.

I don't think any RW here defended anyone! Since the links didn't say it was a RW, how can anyone say it was??? We just want to know where this crap came from, how your so sure they're RW when there's no proof.

Oh...i get it....there can be NO nutty Lefties! Lol!

See, now I understand where the problem lies.

To you, anyone that is even slightly to the left of, say, Rush Limbaugh, is "slightly left of center".

And anyone that slightly to the left of, say, Sean Hannity, is a raving "Chomsky-ite Marxist".

Seriously lame.

9/11 is Chomskyite because he openly and proudly follows Noam Chomsky.

See how that works? It isn't that difficult of a concept to follow.

Now that I understand where your definitions fit, we can all understand why you'd feel that "left-wingers" would be involved in a conspiracy theory group that thinks Obama engineered the Sandy Hook massacre in order to have an excuse to "take their guns away".

Got it.

Since I've identified a leftwinger in the forum who does, you're spewing shit.

They aren't using the correct terms. Sandy Hook was not a hoax. It really happened. It is more likely that the tragedy was engineered and carried out by this regime. obama needed a specular tragedy to advance his agenda so he fixed one.

What the FU**??? You actually think someone in the US government carried out this tragedy? SERIOUSLY?

Well the Government had no trouble murdering over 80 citizens a bunch of them were children. Obama had no problem ordering the death of a 16 year old boy who went looking for his father.

But no I doubt the Government had anything to do with it. That you honestly think they simply couldn't tells me all I need to know about you.

They aren't using the correct terms. Sandy Hook was not a hoax. It really happened. It is more likely that the tragedy was engineered and carried out by this regime. obama needed a specular tragedy to advance his agenda so he fixed one.

What the FU**??? You actually think someone in the US government carried out this tragedy? SERIOUSLY?

Well the Government had no trouble murdering over 80 citizens a bunch of them were children. Obama had no problem ordering the death of a 16 year old boy who went looking for his father.

But no I doubt the Government had anything to do with it. That you honestly think they simply couldn't tells me all I need to know about you.

:badgrin: This idiot is exactly what I was talking about. Conservatives are hilarious people.

Nopr, no one crazy like that one this board

Freewill
Member #33456 Join Date: Oct 2011

By review of the comments on this thread I don't believe any of you actually read the article. In my opinion he never said that the shooting was staged, maybe parts of but not the shooting itself.

What I believe he is saying is actually true. Investigative reporting pretty much does not exist in this country.

Has anyone heard or read the details of the shooting? Did he kill himself as a hail of bullets rained down upon him? Or did he kill all available to him and he was the only one left to kill? Why would he kill himself and not go down in some sort of epic gun battle? Is there any possibility that there was another shooter that took out Lanza? That aspect always made sense to me.

Although there maybe no validity to these type questions they are rarely asked by the MSM.

For example, the guns used were handguns as far as I know. What does reporter Gregory hold up, a clip for an automatic rifle. What kinda journalist does that, let alone violate the law? The kind that can do it and get away with it.

I condemn anyone who would do such a thing. At least can we all do that?

Sure.

I condemn Adam Lansing for doing this.

Is that clear enough?

No, its not.

Since rw's always want more death and laws passed against civil rights, no, this is not enough. And, since YOU always want more death and laws passed against civil rights, you posting this is specious and just plain ugly.

Is it wrong of me to paint you all with the same brush?

Probably.

But, you ALL say the same shit, over and over, day after day.

I condemn anyone who would do such a thing. At least can we all do that?

Sure.

I condemn Adam Lansing for doing this.

Is that clear enough?

No, its not.

Since rw's always want more death and laws passed against civil rights, no, this is not enough. And, since YOU always want more death and laws passed against civil rights, you posting this is specious and just plain ugly.

Is it wrong of me to paint you all with the same brush?

Probably.

But, you ALL say the same shit, over and over, day after day.

Usually it's the left that's been the biggest voice for abortion rights. I haven't found any "more death" that can even come close to topping that.

No, its not.

Since rw's always want more death and laws passed against civil rights, no, this is not enough.

Josef Stalin - 65 million murdered. Mao Tse Tung, 80 million murdered,

What were you saying...

Oh and it is the left in this nation that is at war against 1st and 2nd amendment rigths.

And, since YOU always want more death and laws passed against civil rights, you posting this is specious and just plain ugly.

Which laws are those, fucktard?

Oh, you're just lying in hopes of distracting from the attack your filthy party is engaged in against the bill of rights.

This is funny, seven pages in and still no right-winger can talk about these people harassing the victims families.

Exactly. 7 pages of denial, and, except for a "sure" from Mudwhistle, not a word of condemnation.

Not. one. word.

Last edited:
Nutjobs out there from every side of the political spectrum....

From these ones, to 9/11 troofers, to OomPoopyDoopyDo, to TDM, to whatever else

I agree. These particular ones simply happen to be of the right-wing persuasion.

There's lots of left-wing nut-jobs out there, but they would surely not be in this group.

the prof from FAU claiming it is a conspiracy is a progressive lefty. So, do we continue to catagorize them all as either left or right nuts or simply call them nuts which are not representative of any of us, which they are?

Forum List

Back