Right-wing nutjobs start harassing parents and families of the dead in Newtown

This is so far the least surprising news of the year.

That leftist attack and revoke civil rights?

Yep, that is exactly what we expect from the left - it's why we stock up on weapons and ammo.

First they took the first amendment away from the Catholics, but I said nothing because I'm not Catholic.

Then they took the second amendment away from New York, but I said nothing because I'm not a New Yorker.

This is so far the least surprising news of the year.

That leftist attack and revoke civil rights?

Yep, that is exactly what we expect from the left - it's why we stock up on weapons and ammo.

First they took the first amendment away from the Catholics, but I said nothing because I'm not Catholic.

Then they took the second amendment away from New York, but I said nothing because I'm not a New Yorker.

Can someone translate what this idiot is rambling about?

Which laws are those, fucktard?
Patriot Act, Military Commission's Act, NDAA, etc.

Which of those have the ruling leftist revoked?

In fact, didn't Dear Leader not only renew, but strengthen these

Those were all right-wing driven legislation and together,

{ The next year, months before the Oklahoma City bombing took place, Biden introduced another bill called the Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995. It previewed the 2001 Patriot Act by allowing secret evidence to be used in prosecutions, expanding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and wiretap laws, creating a new federal crime of "terrorism" that could be invoked based on political beliefs, permitting the U.S. military to be used in civilian law enforcement, and allowing permanent detection of non-U.S. citizens without judicial review. The Center for National Security Studies said the bill would erode "constitutional and statutory due process protections" and would "authorize the Justice Department to pick and choose crimes to investigate and prosecute based on political beliefs and associations."

Biden himself draws parallels between his 1995 bill and its 2001 cousin. "I drafted a terrorism bill after the Oklahoma City bombing. And the bill John Ashcroft sent up was my bill," he said when the Patriot Act was being debated, according to the New Republic, which described him as "the Democratic Party's de facto spokesman on the war against terrorism." }

In 1995 Joe Biden Basically Wrote The PATRIOT Act. - Killfile's column on Newsvine

Say, isn't Biden the #2 man of the ruling Fascist democrats?

they made the Bill of Rights null and void.

Portions - the filthy fucks of the DNC are back-filling the rest.

Evil men like Pol Pot, Mario Cuomo, and Barack Obama have made it their life's goal to strip everyone of basic civil rights.

This is funny, seven pages in and still no right-winger can talk about these people harassing the victims families.

Go fuck yourself, Ahmed.

Everyone condemns those who would or did harass the parents of victims.

But the leftists and their terrorist allies (you) are taking what would be a reprehensible act, if it indeed occurred, and using it as demagoguery against the pro-liberty factions.

Forum List

Back