Right-Wing Bergdahl Flip Flop is All About Obama

Actually it is a good study in liberals love hate for the military.

Conservatives make heros out of our men and women in uniform, that is why when someone like Bergdahl comes around it makes the service look bad thus conservatives don't like it.

On the other hand liberals hate those who do what they would not and serve in the military. Thus when someone like Bergdahl comes around they say he severed with honor and distinction.

That is pretty much what Obama has done, which is separate from what Bergdahl did.

Oh, that's such bullshit.

Kerry served; Bush did not.

A President at the time with actual military service would have served us better than what we ended up with, which is America's biggest foreign policy fuck-up in Iraq by chickenhawks who didn't know shit.

Kerry served but his duty was self serving. Bush I, a Navy fighter pilot shot down. Bush II served flying one of the more hazardous jet.

FT_Presidential_Traits.png

More Republicans than Democrats see military service as asset for presidential candidates Pew Research Center

Holy shit. I fucking hate liberals.

Yea but you can't stay away from them can you? Hating "liberals" gives your sick, twisted, hateful mind a purpose now doesn't it. I mean what the fuck else have you got to offer but hate?

Conservatives make heros out of our men and women in uniform, that is why when someone like Bergdahl comes around it makes the service look bad thus conservatives don't like it.

On the other hand liberals hate those who do what they would not and serve in the military. Thus when someone like Bergdahl comes around they say he severed with honor and distinction.

That is pretty much what Obama has done, which is separate from what Bergdahl did.

A President at the time with actual military service would have served us better than what we ended up with, which is America's biggest foreign policy fuck-up in Iraq by chickenhawks who didn't know shit.
Liar. Kerry was is a disgrace obuthole is worse. Clinton, well what can you say about me lewinsky.

Kerry served but his duty was self serving.
Bush II served flying one of the more hazardous jet.

Stupid bitch. Kerry was in Vietnam. In combat. Where was Bush ii? Texas? Was that in a war zone? Real hard to party all night and still fly. That's must be why he did more partying and less flying. Like not flying in Vietnam.

You really are a piece of white trash. Congratulations.

Stupid bitch. Kerry was in Vietnam. In combat. Where was Bush ii? Texas? Was that in a war zone? Real hard to party all night and still fly. That's must be why he did more partying and less flying. Like not flying in Vietnam.

Hey idiot, you are a perfect example of the idiotic left. Kerry was is a lying piece of shit.

Obama never had the sense of duty or courage to serve in the military. He said he was too busy hanging out with his communists friends.

He doesn't understand the military. He has sympathies towards the Muslim world because he was raised as a Muslim. He is not very competent in his job, especially foreign policy. Couple all that with his obsession with closing down Gitmo and we have a recipe for disaster that was the Bergdhal trade.

Bergdhal was always what is refereed to in the military as a "shitbird", a soldier that is more trouble than he is worth. Once he deserted then he should have been on his own. The US shouldn't have spent much energy trying to get him back. The evidence was pretty clear from the beginning that he had deserted. Almost immediately after the trade several of his fellow soldiers that served with him did an interview where they exposed him to be a scumbag. Obama either knew or didn't care or he was just incompetent and didn't check it out.

This whole deal was a clusterfvck from the beginning. That has become the trademark of the Obama administration.

What is pathetic is how the Left will go to unbelievable ends and stupidity to rationalize everything Obama does, even when it makes them look like fools.

Where was Clinton? Kerry served 4 months in VN, can you name anyone who didn't receive a serious wound who served that little? I respect him going and don't blame him for wanting to get the hell out but his actions afterwards indicate to me his service was self-serving.

By the way, I am not a female let alone a female dog.

As for white trash, I am not sure of the criteria, I do fit one of them though and I would think just calling someone white trash would be another which I don't do.

So today I learned who is the judge of morons and idioticy and the judge of bitches and white trash. Both left wing narcissists how very interesting.

Obama never had the sense of duty or courage to serve in the military. He said he was too busy hanging out with his communists friends.

He doesn't understand the military. He has sympathies towards the Muslim world because he was raised as a Muslim. He is not very competent in his job, especially foreign policy. Couple all that with his obsession with closing down Gitmo and we have a recipe for disaster that was the Bergdhal trade.

Bergdhal was always what is refereed to in the military as a "shitbird", a soldier that is more trouble than he is worth. Once he deserted then he should have been on his own. The US shouldn't have spent much energy trying to get him back. The evidence was pretty clear from the beginning that he had deserted. Almost immediately after the trade several of his fellow soldiers that served with him did an interview where they exposed him to be a scumbag. Obama either knew or didn't care or he was just incompetent and didn't check it out.

This whole deal was a clusterfvck from the beginning. That has become the trademark of the Obama administration.

What is pathetic is how the Left will go to unbelievable ends and stupidity to rationalize everything Obama does, even when it makes them look like fools.

What this administration does is take every situation and paints it in the best light for them. Truth be damned.

Oh so you voted for Dole instead of Clinton? You know serving in the national guard....

Never mind. Fucking hypocritical ass.

What this administration does is take every situation and paints it in the best light for them. Truth be damned.
I think Obama used the whole thing to get a piece of white ass.

See? It's all about hating Obama.
OK...

And now that you've hogged the entire first page of your thread, leaving no room for opposing opinion (hogging the limelight and controlling the message, are we?)...

For the sake of argument, let's pretend that you're right, for the moment, or, at least, somewhere in the neighborhood of being right...

Meaning that the present widespread support of the military's decision to charge Berghdal with Desertion, and that the present widespread outcry against the Administration for trading five Taliban operatives for an alleged Deserter, are all linked, at least in part, to hatred for Obama.

Conceding all that, for the moment...

So what?

What does it matter?

Is there sufficient evidence against Berghdahl, to warrant him being charged with Desertion?

Yes.

Did a President of the United States trade five (mortal enemy) Taliban operatives for an American soldier already strongly suspected at the time of Desertion?

Yes.

Would any other President be broadly and strongly criticized for doing what Obama did?

Yes.

All of that is sufficient to the day.

This supposed 'hatred of Obama' is merely another factor in the equation, and may have some bearing on the scope or scale (the volume) of the outcry, but is unlikely to have influenced the matter by an order of magnitude.

Hell, you can probably dig deep enough on the Internet and find considerable vicious criticism of Mother Theresa or Francis of Assisi or other much-beloved figures.

Mind you, it's convenient, when you wish to bash someone, and they so conveniently and thoughtfully provide you with such ammunition, but that doesn't invalidate the ammunition nor does it validate the Bad Decision-Making that went into the manufacture of such ammunition.

Don't want to be on the receiving end of such metaphorical rocks?

Don't make Bad Decisions related to Subject Matter (our dealings with the Islamic world) in which you are already 'suspect' or under extraordinarily close scrutiny, and don't make Bad Decisions related to Subject Matter (desertion from the military) in which the vast majority of Americans readily muster such a visceral and unforgiving reaction.

Simple.

Next slide, please.

Last edited:
OK...

And now that you've hogged the entire first page of your thread, leaving no room for opposing opinion (hogging the limelight and controlling the message, are we?)...

For the sake of argument, let's pretend that you're right, for the moment, or, at least, somewhere in the neighborhood of being right...

Meaning that the present widespread support of the military'd decision to charge Berghdal with Desertion, and that the present widespread outcry against the Administration for trading five Taliban operatives for an alleged Deserter, are all linked, at least in part, to hatred for Obama.

Conceding all that, for the moment...

So what?

What does it matter?

Is there sufficient evidence against Berghdahl, to warrant him being charged with Desertion?

Yes.

Did a President of the United States trade five (mortal enemy) Taliban operatives for an American soldier already strongly suspected at the time of Desertion?

Yes.

Would any other President be broadly and strongly criticized for doing what Obama did?

Yes.

All of that is sufficient to the day.

This supposed 'hatred of Obama' is merely another factor in the equation, and may have some bearing on the scope or scale (the volume) of the outcry, but is unlikely to have influenced the matter by an order of magnitude.

Hell, you can probably dig deep enough on the Internet and find considerable vicious criticism of Mother Theresa or Francis of Assisi or other much-beloved figures.

Mind you, it's convenient, when you wish to bash someone, and they so conveniently and thoughtfully provide you with such ammunition, but that doesn't invalidate the ammunition nor the Bad Decision-Making that went into the manufacture of such ammunition.

Don't want to be on the receiving end of such metaphorical rocks?

Don't make Bad Decisions related to Subject Matter (our dealings with the Islamic world) in which you are already 'suspect' or under extraordinarily close scrutiny, and don't make Bad Decisions related to Subject Matter (desertion from the military) in which the vast majority of Americans readily muster such a visceral and unforgiving reaction.

Simple.

Next slide, please.

the Obot cult members like the op gives me the creeps. reminds me of Jim Jones.

...the Obot cult members like the op gives me the creeps. reminds me of Jim Jones.

I call 'em Orgasmic ObamaBots...

dontdrinkthekoolaidmedium.jpg

Fortunately, their numbers have been rapidly shrinking for years now, as more and more people recover their sanity and common sense.

The 'shellackings' of the 2010 and 2014 mid-terms tell us all we need to know about that.

On January 20, 2017, the long National Nightmare will be over... self-inflicted and damaging, but fix-able afterwards, thank God.

Why do left wing nutters feel the need to flat out lie? Accept what you are.

I also find it funny the left perches a gold digger as their hero.

OP is a troll, most people wanted Bergdhal released before they found out what a low life POS deserting scumbag he is. When information came out about his deserting those same people felt betrayed.

You gonna cry when he goes to prison for his actions?

no, he'll move onto to the next person he can use to make excuses for his Dear leader. He could give a crap less Obama traded five frikken terrorist for this Deserter
Synthaholic is a HE!!!!!

Dayum, I would never have guessed that.

hell if I know. I just pictured them as a whiny little man/boy...lol
It's constant whining over how THE people treat his DEAR wonderful Leader, Obambam.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Forum List

Back