Right Uses Obscure Banned UK Video To Tar "Left Greenies"

The idiots who put this kind of garbage together wont be happy till we all collectively hold our breath and kill over.... so Im not surprise nor I am I shocked, just disgusted.

Oh yeah, just because I am an evil conservative does'nt mean I hate clean air and water.
I just hate being controlled by a bunch of bedwetting idiots who want me dead!

I have - several times. Maddie is a slow learner. I still fail to see why it's a big deal.

Now thats not nice...
thimproperuse.gif

The title puts a partisan slant on the thread,

where I intended NONE,

and I take exception to being EDITED in that manner.

There are those on this forum for whom Left -vs- Right is THE motivation for posting;

I'm not one of 'em, and do not appreciate being cast into that mold.

:eek: There is? Shit! I missed one! Dammit! I hate it when that happens.
Yes, posted very early this morning. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/136222-10-10-uk-movie-advertisement.html

THAT WAS/IS THIS ONE!!!

WTF??? A fucking MOD changed the title of the thread?!?

I posted it because it's HORRIFYING, and I can't believe ANYONE would make a "movie"/ad like THIS!

FUCK YOU, to whomever thought they had the right to change the title, and thanx for the PM or e to alert me.

Keep your pants on, fyrenza. The title was given to a thread I began and since we both wrote about the same video, the Mods merged out two threads. To my knowledge, nobody gets a PM explaining a thread merge.

The idiots who put this kind of garbage together wont be happy till we all collectively hold our breath and kill over.... so Im not surprise nor I am I shocked, just disgusted.

Oh yeah, just because I am an evil conservative does'nt mean I hate clean air and water.

Good point, The Infidel. Many people otherwise considered conservative are concerned, even passionate about the environment. Another thing the Plain Dealer got wrong -- no one needs to be "a lefty" to care if they can breathe.

It seems like the video never got any air time even in the UK; I wonder how the Plain Dealer found it? I smell a rat here.

where I intended NONE,

There are those on this forum for whom Left -vs- Right is THE motivation for posting;

There are plenty of us out here who can read a thread and make up our own minds on the partisan aspect of it, so I wouldnt get too bent outta shape.
The partisans among us will make that the issue no matter what you post.

where I intended NONE,

I believe your readers will pick up on this subtle point, fyrenza. Can we please discuss the news coverage of the video now?

Good point, The Infidel. Many people otherwise considered conservative are concerned, even passionate about the environment. Another thing the Plain Dealer got wrong -- no one needs to be "a lefty" to care if they can breathe.

It seems like the video never got any air time even in the UK; I wonder how the Plain Dealer found it? I smell a rat here.

Thanks... I've had folks try to label me as a guy who does'nt care about the environment just because I drive a 4x4, but what they dont know (and I always let them know "kindly" that they are full of chit) is that I and alot of my friends go on beach clean ups and trail cleaning expeditions all the time. We are VERY aware of the impact on the environment and that is why I always "tread lightly". I love my planet!

I also put a HYBRID logo on the tailgates of my rigs.... does that make me OK? :razz:

I still want to know how the Plain Dealer got this video and why they wrote such a slanted story about it. The PD has a rep as very liberal, even biased, so it just does not make sense...and this was not an Associated Press story.

I'm wondering if SarahPAC, etc. mebbe did up a press release about the video, spinning it as they wished? Whoever is responsible, this is a political dirty trick and I cannot believe the PD went along with it. Shame on them.

Journalists used to have a code of ethics. I miss those days.

Thanks... I've had folks try to label me as a guy who does'nt care about the environment just because I drive a 4x4, but what they dont know (and I always let them know "kindly" that they are full of chit) is that I and alot of my friends go on beach clean ups and trail cleaning expeditions all the time. We are VERY aware of the impact on the environment and that is why I always "tread lightly". I love my planet!

I also put a HYBRID logo on the tailgates of my rigs.... does that make me OK? :razz:

We all do what we can, The Infidel. Some people need large vehicles for completely legitimate reasons. Others regret having bought one but cannot afford to replace it. It's almost never okay to judge another person's environmental impact behavior (as opposed to the conduct of a business) unless you happen to catch them littering, etc. Nobody knows all the factors impacting his neighbor's choices and we should strive to butt the fuck out -- lead by example but do not nag.

I suspect your MIL just enjoys needling you. If it weren't the environment, it'd be something else. That's been known to happen, yanno. I feel your pain, LOL.

Forum List

Back