Right. Now its time to life the siege, and allow Gazans to normalise

Well they are not an army. They are just a militia with few arms and no permanent bases.
Pushing Israel out of Gaza for them was doing the impossible.

For Hamas on its own to hope to defeat all of Israel and its allies would be a miracle.

Do you find that difficult to understand Danny Boy?
No?
Ah, so you are just trolling then. Ok. :)

Goodnight.
You are indeed delusional, I bet you also consider yourself a fresh millionaire after filling a lottery ticket...
They are nothing but some cheaper version of IS(IS)..but of course they'll claim victory, like many other times in the past, and right after whine that IDF beat the crap out of them so bad that they even went to cry mommy in the ICC.
I'm not surprised you even call me troll, you are such a loony!
Post of the week! congratulation idiot! Team Palestine won something hahahahaha :rofl:

A rag tag AK-47 toting Islamist terrorist group, which forced the IDF out of Gaza, when they would otherwise have been in it for 47 years, now.

Israel doesn't retaliate. Israel advances and ethnically clears areas then settles its own.
What you call retaliation is Israel suppressing the natives.
Hahaha!
Anti Israelis were saying the same thing in Lebanon in 2006 and Gaza in 2009.
So because the IDF left, that means they were forced out? :lol:
Could it be that they left because they have to eventually , uhh, go home??

I wouldn't be surprised if you were celebrating the same time Hamas and Palestinians were ..

Actually I was referring to Gaza in 2005.

But don't let that confuse you. :)

First tribute of Hamas should in that case, be, giving up the Fajr rockets and destroying them completely.

No.
You said based on their word.

Just as Israel will retain its potential for devastation Gaza should retain its potential to fire back.

If BOTH disarm then ok.
But if Gaza disarms unilaterally, they will be plundered.

IDF disarming? are you high? IDF is a legal authorised army, while HAMAS is a recognized terror organization in the west.

A rag tag AK-47 toting Islamist terrorist group, which forced the IDF out of Gaza, when they would otherwise have been in it for 47 years, now.

Israel doesn't retaliate. Israel advances and ethnically clears areas then settles its own.
What you call retaliation is Israel suppressing the natives.

"Forced out of Gaza". LOL

Forum List

Back