Rick Scott Wants to Raise Taxes

Has anyone noticed how many times Fox News has the republican senator Rick Scott as a guest?
He is the 2nd wealthiest US senator, with Mitt Romney right above him. Both of those guys would love to take away your social security benefits. They would love for the poor to pay more taxes while the rich do not.

Rumor is that Rick Scott wants the GOP nod for president in 2024. And to raise your taxes. Take it out on the poor. Like 60% of the workers in this nation who pay the brunt already.

"The 69-year-old Florida senator, NRSC chairman and former Florida governor isn’t talking about raising federal income taxes on someone with an annual salary of $200,000 or $300,000. As Scott sees it, someone making $13,000 or $14,0000 a year isn’t paying enough taxes."

He isn’t talking about raising taxes. He’s saying anyone who works should pay SOME Federal Income tax

I believe we should ban most tax expenditures. Those are not mandated and would all by themselves balance the budget. No conservative/libertarian in their right mind would support this massive government social engineering and government interference in the markets.

I also believe we should raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70, and index the retirement age to 9 percent of the population going forward. We are living longer, we should be working longer.

The one thing Obama, Trump, and I agree on is that the other NATO countries need to carry their share of the defense burden and stop relying on the US to take up the slack. It pisses me off the don't carry their weight and then mock us for not having the same social safety nets they do.
Why don't you just be honest and admit you want to increase taxes? Conservatives/libertarians don't support tax increases. Only prog state minions support that.

An amphibious invasion of Taiwan would be magnitudes more difficult than Putin's invasion of Ukraine.
Yes

but china is much bigger and more capable

we have to convince them that it could turn out like ukraine

Liberals seem to think increasing taxes leads to increased revenues. That doesn’t happen as tax increases generally cause an economic slow-down and a reduction in revenues.

Liberals seem to think increasing taxes leads to increased revenues. That doesn’t happen as tax increases generally cause an economic slow-down and a reduction in revenues.

What liberals think that? Rick Scott is a republican conservative.

What? Trump claims he loves the uneducated... So you all want to raise taxes on them???
Right now Democrats are in charge and they will vote soon to increase taxes. Their tax increases and adding more debt will pass.

Forum List

Back