Rick Santorum On the Rachel Maddow Show Tonight. Wow!

Rachel Maddow may be a liberal, but she's also very polite when she does her interviews.

However.............she's also very smart and checks her facts rather thoroughly. I hope Santorum has some good answers to give her.

I find it very hard to watch her....
She takes forever to get to the point of her story....
She starts off talking about one thing then goes off and starts talking about someone else....
I got frustrated and changed the channel....
I came back a few minutes later like five minutes and she still didn't get to the point of what
she started to talk about.....

And she's supposed to be the huge star of MSNBC....
With what like 40,000 viewers?

Yanno................I'm going to probably watch this show, just because Rick Santorum is going to be the interview guest.

And no...............Ms. Maddow has never been in a shouting match with anyone that I've seen, and I've watched her show for many years.

The closest she came was when Rand Paul was running for office and he didn't want to answer a question as to whether or not blacks should be served at a white dining establishment.

The only answer that he could give is that shop owners have the right to refuse service.

Gonna be interesting to see what Santorum has to say on this interview.
I told you, she shouted down Dan Stein. Look it up (on You Tube possibly)

The irony here is the way you described maddow above is the norm for Hannity and oreilly, which is why they turn me off. Even though they are probably on the right side 90% of the time, their lording it over their guests is annoying if not embarrassing. And no I am not in love with megyn Kelly either. Fox is the best because it does not hide important stories that the left media cannot get themselves to even acknowledge after two days of coverage. I appreciate your take on santorum, you may be right.

--- and MSNBC is really a lame network.

With just 145,000 viewers among the 25-54s on average over the December 29, 2014 – March 29, 2015 period, the once-proud flagship The Rachel Maddow Show hit an all-time quarter low with the worst result since its September 8, 2008 launch. Not only is Maddow down 46% in the demo, but her 9 PM show is also down 19% in total viewers. Fellow primetime show All In With Chris Hayes and Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell fell to their worst quarterly demo ratings since their respective 2013 and 2010 debuts. O’Donnell’s show also had its lowest total quarterly viewership results. And 7 PM’s Hardball With Chris Matthews had its lowest-rated quarter in the demo since 2Q 2005 with an average viewership of 126,000.

MSNBC Ratings Hit All-Time Lows In Q1 2015 Deadline

All others Republicans are terrified of Rachel Maddow so you have to give Santorum credit for being brave anyway.

Rick Santorum.....2012's GOP runner up and winner of 11 primary elections.....will not be on the FOX debate stage next month. That's comedy gold....and likely the subject that he wants to talk about with Rachel. He's an accomplished whiner with a very solid whiny bitch face.

Should the GOP lose all of their senses......and somehow nominate this man for president.....they might never recover from the loss.

And Trump.....what would Trump call Santorum? Any guesses?
Talk about bitch faces, Hillary fills that description both in looks and personality.

This is one not to be missed. Besides the fact of Rick Santorum's strong views against gay marriage, and in favor of traditional American family values, Rick Santorum (whom I think very highly of) is also the only Republican presidential candidate having scored an A in numbersUSA's Worker-Protection Immigration Grade Cards.

This ought to be a lot of fireworks. Knowing Santorum's well-mannered posture, and Rachel Maddow's barracuda one, I would guess this might go similar to when she interviewed Dan Stein of FAIR (Federation for American Immigration Reform) and interrupted him constantly, talked over him, employed straw man liberally, and generally turned what should have been a decent interview into a shout down fiasco.

Hopefully, Rabid Rachel has now matured some, and will be on better behavior this time. In any event, Rick Santorum, despite his rather low standing in the polls currently, is, IMO, one of the best candidates for president of the United States, if not THE best. Getting an A grade from numbersUSA on their immigration report carding, is not an easy thing to achieve. Even such anti-immigration guys like Donald Trump and Scott Walker were able to just get Bs. Every other candidate got a C or lower.

This show is on MSNBC at 9 PM (repeated at midnight)
Wow, he scored an "A" on "Toe the Line" from the "Collective". That's really something.

Yep.................gonna be watching Rachel Maddow tonight rather than my usual show "Supernatural".

Hey Protectionist................guess you've got nothing, otherwise you'd post a link.

Tomorrow are you going to say that Ms. Maddow was disrespectful of him just because she asks him some pointed questions?
I'd say she was disrespectful of her own show and MSNBC,by conducting a lousy interview, that talked about nothing much more than gay rights.

that's how I see her and why I can't listen to her shrieking LIES
She's nothing more but a DNC partisan hack with a show on a LOSER station. Her show is in the gutter. where it belongs...lol

Rick Santorum, reputedly one or THE most conservative of all the Republican presidential contenders has the guts to go face to face with the most radically liberal host on MSNBC!

WOW! can we have HIllary Rotten Clinton or the Vermont Vermin appear on the O'Reilly Factor? I understand both were invited but both declined.

You know, just for EQUALITY??
Well, Bernie and O'Reilly both being New Yorkers, that would be a barn burner, but Hillary ? She'd never show up. Or maybe she would, hiding inside of a burka and just saying "No comment" over and over. :laugh:

Rachel Maddow may be a liberal, but she's also very polite when she does her interviews.

However.............she's also very smart and checks her facts rather thoroughly. I hope Santorum has some good answers to give her.
Polite my ass. She's one of the most IMpolite interviewers I've ever seen. Interrupts constantly, chooses the subject matter and stays on it too long. Pure control freak.

Polite my ass. She's one of the most IMpolite interviewers I've ever seen. Interrupts constantly, chooses the subject matter and stays on it too long. Pure control freak.
I haven't seen a liberal talking hack that is Polite. all they do is ask is gottcha questions and act all smug and high an mighty. that's one reason they can't keep anyone on the Radio. people won't listen to their condescending and shrill hate
A Republican who won't win the nomination being interviewed by a low rated liberal talk show host on a low rated cable network sounds highly irrelevant.

Exactly. yawn yawn yawn

Last edited:

Forum List

Back