Rick Santorum is so conservative......

All R's want big government.

No. Conservatives who are also Republican (which I am not) do not. This is like saying All Democrats want to kill babies. While closer to the truth thanks to dogmatic purges of ideology in their party, is still not a true statement

Santorum is just incredibly corrupt but as far as I can tell, the rw's don't care.

Bring forth evidence of wrong doing. I'm sure prosecuters from the left will love the political opportunity to prosecute, as well as those who value law and order above party politics on the Right.

Identify them and their crime so they may be brought to justice.

still on the dole, just as Santorum wants to be.

I guess politician pay should be cut of for every politician if this is truth.

Peach, do you have a link to that? Thanks.

Do you have evidence of ANYTHING you spout?

That's the trouble with rw's. They're so busy following orders from the likes of lushbo, beck ad hannity they don't bother to educate themselves. There have been many links posted with the truth about Santorum - the ultimate DC insider and corrupt but I suspect rw's really don't mind if their candidates are into hush money and sex scandals.

Widespread GOP hypocrisy revealed in Ensign affair | Capitol Hill Blue

If you want to know more, why don't YOU educate YOURSELF in stead of always depending on libs to do your work for you..

All R's want big government.

No. Conservatives who are also Republican (which I am not) do not. This is like saying All Democrats want to kill babies. While closer to the truth thanks to dogmatic purges of ideology in their party, is still not a true statement

Bring forth evidence of wrong doing. I'm sure prosecuters from the left will love the political opportunity to prosecute, as well as those who value law and order above party politics on the Right.

Peach, do you have a link to that? Thanks.

That's the trouble with rw's. They're so busy following orders from the likes of lushbo, beck ad hannity they don't bother to educate themselves. There have been many links posted with the truth about Santorum - the ultimate DC insider and corrupt but I suspect rw's really don't mind if their candidates are into hush money and sex scandals.

If you want to know more, why don't YOU educate YOURSELF in stead of always depending on libs to do your work for you..
Okay, so you just have irrelevancies to spout and link to. You're the one asserting, and I see little evidence you got these ideas from anything but mediasplatters talking points.

Santorum isn't going to make this nation any more relgious one way or another the same way Kennedy didn't nor will Romney if elected. those who panic about such things are foolish.

Well, I do worry about Romney because the Mormons have a bad habit of wanting to play politics and not leave any fingerprints on anything.
Romney seems to have avoided that in Mass.

LOL Like I said, rw's don't mind if their candidates are into hush money and sex scandals.

To them, its all part of those good ole "family values".

LOL Like I said, rw's don't mind if their candidates are into hush money and sex scandals.

To them, its all part of those good ole "family values".
I'm sorry. How does ANY of what you just said in the last post related to the issue of Santorum being anything you claim him to be?

Ohhhh that's right. It doesn't. It's just a distraction to try and keep people from realizing what a braindead hack you are by trying to start a new topic you can lose at in a few posts.

Okay, so you just have irrelevancies to spout and link to. You're the one asserting, and I see little evidence you got these ideas from anything but mediasplatters talking points.
Of what corruption do you write? Santorum seems fairly clean to me, as does Romney. The Newt is my only "NOT THAT DIRT" candidate left.

Santorum isn't going to make this nation any more relgious one way or another the same way Kennedy didn't nor will Romney if elected. those who panic about such things are foolish.

Well, I do worry about Romney because the Mormons have a bad habit of wanting to play politics and not leave any fingerprints on anything.
Romney seems to have avoided that in Mass.

Romney was a figurehead in Mass. He had a overwealming Democratic majority in the legislature... so he really wasn't going to do anything but sign what they sent him. Or not.

Why do you think Romney doesn't spend any time talking about what he did as governor? Even he's embarrassed.

The problem is, what he did at Bain is equally embarrassing. He just doesn't realize it.

Of what corruption do you write? Santorum seems fairly clean to me, as does Romney. The Newt is my only "NOT THAT DIRT" candidate left.
he's just got radical left atheist fueled hatred for religion drivel fueling his posts at this point. No real reason or facts. Just fear mongering leakage infecting his own brain.

Ooookay.

Ron Paul is still crazy. Sorry.

What, you like Santorum? Aren't you an atheist?

Yes, I do. And yes, I am.

I like Rick because he gets what working people are going through. Mitt Romney doesn't and Ron Paul is stuck in some weird Ayn Rand alternate universe. I like Newt, but he has too much baggage.

Not fond of his religion (which was my religion until 1983), but I also don't worry about it. It's not like there's really a mechanism where he could ban birth control or abortion, and I wouldn't care if he did.

It's more about what kind of actions as CIC he would take "in the name of God". I'm not an atheist, but I don't want my president acting on some kind of believed behalf of God. That's how needless wars get started.

I'm just curious though...how can a fiscal conservative reconcile supporting Santorum?

He voted for a debt ceiling increase 5 times. He voted to practically double the size of the Dep. of Ed. He voted for Medicare D. He voted against right to work laws. He constantly votes for foreign aid to countries that aren't exactly our biggest allies. He influenced legislation on Fannie and Freddie to strengthen their goals of getting mortgages for those who couldn't afford them.

Those are all ok with you?

Last edited:

In his last year in office, he was at the top of the congressional list of lobbyist contributions. Maybe that doesn't automatically equal corruption, but what it does is show how easily he can be bought.

What, you like Santorum? Aren't you an atheist?

I like Rick because he gets what working people are going through. Mitt Romney doesn't and Ron Paul is stuck in some weird Ayn Rand alternate universe. I like Newt, but he has too much baggage.

Not fond of his religion (which was my religion until 1983), but I also don't worry about it. It's not like there's really a mechanism where he could ban birth control or abortion, and I wouldn't care if he did.

It's more about what kind of actions as CIC he would take "in the name of God". I'm not an atheist, but I don't want my president acting on some kind of believed behalf of God. That's how needless wars get started.

I'm just curious though...how can a fiscal conservative reconcile supporting Santorum?

He voted for a debt ceiling increase 5 times. He voted to practically double the size of the Dep. of Ed. He voted for Medicare D. He voted against right to work laws. He constantly votes for foreign aid to countries that aren't exactly our biggest allies. He influenced legislation on Fannie and Freddie to strengthen their goals of getting mortgages for those who couldn't afford them.

Who then is a true, honest CONSERVATIVE?

Who then is a true, honest CONSERVATIVE?

I don't even really know what that word means anymore. As far as fiscal responsibility, even those who don't like Paul can admit he's the strongest on that.

Beyond fiscal, that's where definitions of "conservative" get cloudy.

Remember when Jay Leno used to be funny?

Nope, I don't either. The guy was never funny.

God, I miss Johnny Carson.

Jay Leno still 'King of Late Night'

After more than a year since Jay Leno returned to The Tonight Show on NBC, the seasoned comedian remains at the top of the late night talk show circuit, according to the Nielson Company's weekly television ratings."

Remember when Jay Leno used to be funny?

Nope, I don't either. The guy was never funny.

God, I miss Johnny Carson.

Jay Leno still 'King of Late Night'

After more than a year since Jay Leno returned to The Tonight Show on NBC, the seasoned comedian remains at the top of the late night talk show circuit, according to the Nielson Company's weekly television ratings."

Wasn't my point.

He was never funny. He slimed his way into Johnny's seat and frankly, have never watched his show and never will.

Then he slimed Conan O'Brien. which was even worse.

Yeah, I'm pretty much okay with that.

Let's take Medicare Part D. Wow. What an incredibly sensible way of doing things. Much cheaper to pay for Granny's diabetes medicine than for the operation to cut off her leg. I consider that very fiscally conservative.

Right to work is bullshit. "Right to fuck workers" is more like it, and we really have too much of that nonsense going on already. It's why we are in the mess we are.

Fannie and Freddie weren't the problem. It was the private banks selling sub-prime mortgages and bundling them with good mortgages that was the problem. And the housing market was let out of control.

Look, a Fiscal Conservative needs to address medicare, Social Security and Defense. You can whine about foreign aid all day, but it's a drop in the bucket.

Funny or not, Santorum is one sick puppy. How long will it be before he declares masturbation should be illegal?.

Virginia Republicans Look To Approve State Sanctioned Rape

The procedure is called a transvaginal ultrasound and it’s what Republicans in Virginia want to force women to go through if they want an abortion. After passing the GOP dominated Senate, the Republican controlled House is poised to pass SB 484, which will force pregnant women to be violated if they want an abortion."

Funny or not, Santorum is one sick puppy. How long will it be before he declares masturbation should be illegal? He probably believes god kills a kitten every time somebody masturbates.

Thankfully, he'll never get any closer to the White House than he is now. Let him take his sexual obsessions home to his poor wife.
If that's your strategy for destroying Santorum, you're a bigger fool than the troothers.

Maybe we can call you morons 'wankers'. Your hate seems to have lubed you up enough to continue whacking off over this fake issue.

I see, so Santorum and the religious nuts should be allowed to replace Civil Constitutional Law with ecclesiastical garbage?!?!?!?!?!?

Funny or not, Santorum is one sick puppy. How long will it be before he declares masturbation should be illegal? He probably believes god kills a kitten every time somebody masturbates.

Thankfully, he'll never get any closer to the White House than he is now. Let him take his sexual obsessions home to his poor wife.
If that's your strategy for destroying Santorum, you're a bigger fool than the troothers.

Maybe we can call you morons 'wankers'. Your hate seems to have lubed you up enough to continue whacking off over this fake issue.

I see, so Santorum and the religious nuts should be allowed to replace Civil Constitutional Law with ecclesiastical garbage?!?!?!?!?!?

And you have proof that this is his goal.... where?

Forum List

Back