Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
1- ....that he won't use a weed whacker

2- .....after his last colonoscopy he went to confession

3- ....he thinks male bankers should only screw over female customers

4- ....he won't go to Home Depot to get wood

5-......he won't even acknowledge the planet uranus

Jay Leno

Five signs you need to fire your comedy writing team right here.

leno was funny, before he was just a guest on the Tonight Show.

Funny or not, Santorum is one sick puppy. How long will it be before he declares masturbation should be illegal? He probably believes god kills a kitten every time somebody masturbates.

Thankfully, he'll never get any closer to the White House than he is now. Let him take his sexual obsessions home to his poor wife.

Funny or not, Santorum is one sick puppy. How long will it be before he declares masturbation should be illegal? He probably believes god kills a kitten every time somebody masturbates.

Thankfully, he'll never get any closer to the White House than he is now. Let him take his sexual obsessions home to his poor wife.
If that's your strategy for destroying Santorum, you're a bigger fool than the troothers.

Maybe we can call you morons 'wankers'. Your hate seems to have lubed you up enough to continue whacking off over this fake issue.

Santorum wasn't always racing to be the MOST conservative:

In a CNN interview the day before his opponent's success in Iowa, Rep. Ron Paul went so far as to categorize Santorum as "very liberal." When asked to explain further, Paul's son, U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, responded, "He voted to double the size of the Department of Education. He voted to expand Medicare and add free drugs for senior citizens and he has voted for foreign aid." Paul's website warns that "Rick Santorum is a lifelong big-government Republican."

“I commend the efforts of the Search for Common Ground as they convene their first meeting discussing policy issues relating to U.S. international efforts to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS and treat persons afflicted with this devastating disease. Today’s meeting will bring together representatives from many of the leading organizations on the issue and presents a meaningful opportunity to exchange ideas and set goals and priorities regarding the Search for Common Ground’s efforts to fight HIV/AIDS.

“The HIV/AIDS pandemic has reached staggering proportions and is one of the most important public health issues of our time. By convening this meeting today, the Search for Common Ground is showing their commitment to fighting HIV/AIDS. I look forward to reviewing the results of the collaborative process on this important issue.”

Senator Santorum worked in a bipartisan fashion with Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) to urge the Search for Common Ground to convene this meeting and begin to discuss the future direction of fighting the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Senator Santorum continues to be a strong voice in the United States Senate in the effort to fight HIV/AIDS and increase funding for the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria.

========= Please provide a source for this quote and please don't quote the whole article per USMB guidelines on copyright and fair use =======

Last edited by a moderator:
"Rick Santorum is a lifelong big-government Republican."

All R's want big government. They say the opposite but that's not what they vote for. They want complete control over our lives and especially our money.

Santorum is just incredibly corrupt but as far as I can tell, the rw's don't care. They didn't care that Santorum's partner's in crime are crooked and corrupt either - they're still in office, still sucking on the tax payers, still on the dole, just as Santorum wants to be.

Peach, do you have a link to that? Thanks.

All R's want big government.

No. Conservatives who are also Republican (which I am not) do not. This is like saying All Democrats want to kill babies. While closer to the truth thanks to dogmatic purges of ideology in their party, is still not a true statement

Santorum is just incredibly corrupt but as far as I can tell, the rw's don't care.

Bring forth evidence of wrong doing. I'm sure prosecuters from the left will love the political opportunity to prosecute, as well as those who value law and order above party politics on the Right.

They didn't care that Santorum's partner's in crime are crooked and corrupt either

Identify them and their crime so they may be brought to justice.

still on the dole, just as Santorum wants to be.

I guess politician pay should be cut of for every politician if this is truth.

Do you have evidence of ANYTHING you spout?

While we sit here and argue over whether some isolated social issues that Santorum has been involved in make him a conservative or not, he's got a clear congressional voting record that easily makes the case that he's NOT.

All R's want big government. They say the opposite but that's not what they vote for. They want complete control over our lives and especially our money.

Santorum is just incredibly corrupt but as far as I can tell, the rw's don't care. They didn't care that Santorum's partner's in crime are crooked and corrupt either - they're still in office, still sucking on the tax payers, still on the dole, just as Santorum wants to be.

neddite, the quotes were from separate articles; Santorum several years ago:
Santorum's defense of foreign aid makes him top GOP candidate | GoErie.com/Erie Times-News
A recent quote on the GLOBAL fight asgainst AIDS & a link:
"We need to keep and expand our commitment to humanitarian aid, especially in Africa," Santorum said in a speech to the National Press Club in April 2011. "China and Islam are competing for the hearts and minds of much of Africa, and we cannot turn our back from the investment and commitments we have made. I helped lead many of our efforts to address third-world debt and the global AIDS crisis, and our investments have paid off."
Rick Santorum

No. Conservatives who are also Republican (which I am not) do not. This is like saying All Democrats want to kill babies. While closer to the truth thanks to dogmatic purges of ideology in their party, is still not a true statement

Santorum is just incredibly corrupt but as far as I can tell, the rw's don't care.

Bring forth evidence of wrong doing. I'm sure prosecuters from the left will love the political opportunity to prosecute, as well as those who value law and order above party politics on the Right.

Fitz: links are not used with opinions, I'll start citing more sites you can skip reading though.

Not ALL Republicans are big government or big spenders. Ron Paul is not.

Paulie, if Santorum is not conservative, who is? Newt changed his tune from the late 1990's until now. Who are the TRUE conservatives?

While we sit here and argue over whether some isolated social issues that Santorum has been involved in make him a conservative or not, he's got a clear congressional voting record that easily makes the case that he's NOT.

Ooookay.

Ron Paul is still crazy. Sorry.

What, you like Santorum? Aren't you an atheist?

Ooookay.

Yes, I do. And yes, I am.

I like Rick because he gets what working people are going through. Mitt Romney doesn't and Ron Paul is stuck in some weird Ayn Rand alternate universe. I like Newt, but he has too much baggage.

Not fond of his religion (which was my religion until 1983), but I also don't worry about it. It's not like there's really a mechanism where he could ban birth control or abortion, and I wouldn't care if he did.

Ooookay.

I like Rick because he gets what working people are going through. Mitt Romney doesn't and Ron Paul is stuck in some weird Ayn Rand alternate universe. I like Newt, but he has too much baggage.

Not fond of his religion (which was my religion until 1983), but I also don't worry about it. It's not like there's really a mechanism where he could ban birth control or abortion, and I wouldn't care if he did.
Santorum isn't going to make this nation any more relgious one way or another the same way Kennedy didn't nor will Romney if elected. those who panic about such things are foolish.

Santorum isn't going to make this nation any more relgious one way or another the same way Kennedy didn't nor will Romney if elected. those who panic about such things are foolish.
May I agree Fitz, without a citation?

the statement about having links was at that waste of 4 dimensions known as Luddly... not you. Agree with impunity, Peach.

Forum List

Back