Rick Santorum claims Obama "exacerbated racism" long before Trump

Rick Santorum has been a racist as long as he's been a homophobe.

• Banned
Rick Santorum has been a racist as long as he's been a homophobe.

he actually said people should learn CPR to prevent gun violence deaths. he always comes up with gems. i need to watch him more

It's cute that Santorum still thinks he is still relevant.

I haven't heard anything from Santorum for a while. I guess I should Google him. I wouldn't want him to think anyone had forgotten about him.

• Banned
I haven't heard anything from Santorum for a while. I guess I should Google him. I wouldn't want him to think anyone had forgotten about him.

he's on CNN a lot, but rarely on FOX. Strange!

I don't know if Obama is to blame, but I do know that the pot had already been stirred by someone before our current leader ever once entered the kitchen.

God bless you and him and our surviving former leaders always!!!

Holly

Santorum is correct.
America had not suffered from very many Democrat race riots for a long time until that idiot Obama started fanning the flames of racial tensions every chance that he got.
A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare racial harmony.

Rick Santorum claims Obama 'exacerbated racism' long before Trump

i got a lot to say on this topic which why i put it in Current Events instead of race relations so that more people participate. but right now i'm busy watchin the NBA finals. stay tuned, folks, stay tuned!
Youll notice that black people stopped burning down their cities after Trump got elected, and when is the last time BLM terrorized a restaurant or library, or blocked a freeway? We havent heard a peep from them. Good intentions aside, Obama was definitely fanning the flames of racial tension.

Rick Santorum claims Obama 'exacerbated racism' long before Trump

i got a lot to say on this topic which why i put it in Current Events instead of race relations so that more people participate. but right now i'm busy watchin the NBA finals. stay tuned, folks, stay tuned!
Youll notice that black people stopped burning down their cities after Trump got elected, and when is the last time BLM terrorized a restaurant or library, or blocked a freeway? We havent heard a peep from them. Good intentions aside, Obama was definitely fanning the flames of racial tension.
They're not rioting now because they no longer have a president who is encouraging it.

It's cute that Santorum still thinks he is still relevant.
Just like obama Santorum is a career politician... Career politicians are the lowest of life forms

Santorum is correct.
America had not suffered from very many Democrat race riots for a long time until that idiot Obama started fanning the flames of racial tensions every chance that he got.
A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare racial harmony.
More like Fox and Rush did social media. How dare Obama be black?

Forum List

Back