Rick Perry Is Not The Rep. Messiah

Perry is not the ideal Conservative. But he's still much better than anything the Democrats are offering. They've only given us the Massive Spending & Debt but without the Job-Creation. Perry's Job-Creation numbers are second to none. He beats all other Governors/Presidents on that. I do wish he was more of a real Conservative though. I'm pretty sick of Democrat-Light.

Yea i have to agree. Perry certainly isn't the ideal Conservative. His Job-Creation numbers are far better than any other Politician in this country but his spending and Tax policies should make real Conservatives cringe. I would call him Democrat-Light like so many other Republicans. I still say however,that Perry is better than anyone the Democrats have to offer. What have they done for us? They've only given us Massive Spending/Debt but without the Jobs. So Perry beats them hands-down. But i would rather see a more Conservative Republican get the nomination.

Yea, he's a "failure" so he must not be a conservative. The same was said of Bush.

Perhaps it's "conservative ideology" that's the "failure" and not it's "adherents"?

Perry is more of a Democrat-Light. He has some Conservative beliefs but not enough for me. However,he's still better than anyone the Democrats have to offer. No other Governor/President can come close to his Job-Creation numbers.

He will try and get in there like Obama did. The "anyone but him" vote. Folks like perry, obama, and others are the reason why straight ticket voting should be illegal.
Your views on freedom of choice are as repulsive as they are astounding.

You are a red state/blue state zombie. Most likely a straight ticket voter who is to lazy to know a candidates position on the issues. The RRRR voters are so stupid that in this state they have kept pro choice, anti-gun judges on the bench. Not to mention the judges who continuously let drunk drivers off the hook to re-offend and kill people. Same with the DDDD voters. Everyone, read up on candidates. Don't take there word for anything.

Yea i have to agree. Perry certainly isn't the ideal Conservative. His Job-Creation numbers are far better than any other Politician in this country but his spending and Tax policies should make real Conservatives cringe. I would call him Democrat-Light like so many other Republicans. I still say however,that Perry is better than anyone the Democrats have to offer. What have they done for us? They've only given us Massive Spending/Debt but without the Jobs. So Perry beats them hands-down. But i would rather see a more Conservative Republican get the nomination.

Yea, he's a "failure" so he must not be a conservative. The same was said of Bush.

Perhaps it's "conservative ideology" that's the "failure" and not it's "adherents"?

Perry is more of a Democrat-Light. He has some Conservative beliefs but not enough for me. However,he's still better than anyone the Democrats have to offer. No other Governor/President can come close to his Job-Creation numbers.

Hopefully, no one will. His state is number one for people with no insurance, number one for chemical spills, number one in citations from the EPA, number on uninsured children. If you turn your state into a dirty cesspool and don't pay the people enough for them to take care of themselves, then you can employ lots of people. Just don't pay them much.

That's the road Texas has taken. It also makes them number one in alcohol related traffic accidents, number one in people incarcerated, number one in executions.

Poverty and a lack of education always leads to crime. Shall we talk about graduation rates in Texas?

Hopefully, no one will. His state is number one for people with no insurance, number one for chemical spills, number one in citations from the EPA, number on uninsured children. If you turn your state into a dirty cesspool and don't pay the people enough for them to take care of themselves, then you can employ lots of people. Just don't pay them much.

That's the road Texas has taken. It also makes them number one in alcohol related traffic accidents, number one in people incarcerated, number one in executions.

Poverty and a lack of education always leads to crime. Shall we talk about graduation rates in Texas?

Go head and link all that up. And dont be so hard on your fellow Democrats.

If you liked George Bush, you will love Rick Perry.

Every day we in Texas hear disbelieving conservative citizens on local talk radio asking "...is the national media serious about Rick Perry as a conservative president?"

Because here in Texas, we know Rick Perry is anything but a conservative.

Articles: Rick Perry, A Moderate's Conservative

Again? OK.

http://shapleigh.org/system/reporting_document/file/3/focus_documents3.pdf

Notice, at the end of the document are all the links.

Perry is not the ideal Conservative. But he's still much better than anything the Democrats are offering. They've only given us the Massive Spending & Debt but without the Job-Creation. Perry's Job-Creation numbers are second to none. He beats all other Governors/Presidents on that. I do wish he was more of a real Conservative though. I'm pretty sick of Democrat-Light.

You're not goiong to get an "ideal conservative" because your ideal and my ideal aren't the same.
Perry is very strong on a lot of the issues. And he speaks well. And he doesnt look like he takes shit from people.

You're not goiong to get an "ideal conservative" because your ideal and my ideal aren't the same.
Perry is very strong on a lot of the issues. And he speaks well. And he doesnt look like he takes shit from people.

qft

Ok, What exactly has Perry done to create one job ? There have been massive lay offs at DOW and BP even before BAM BAM took the helm. saying Perry is the better alternative to the democrats is just what Obama said about John McCain. With Perry you just get a repackaged Democrat and a nice hair do and an empty suite. Just like Obama.

Again? OK.

http://shapleigh.org/system/reporting_document/file/3/focus_documents3.pdf

Notice, at the end of the document are all the links.

Ware did the PDF come from ?I will give you the point on education. Shamefully, my oldest Son is part of that statistic. And DUI ? I am not sure, but I think we lead the nation for that. We also lead in the number of re-offenders to. This is due to 99% to straight ticket voters who dont know there candidates. As far as pollution, you should dig more. I mean, its not like we have ever had rivers burst into flames or anything. It aint perfect, but better then most.

Rick Perry says that our problems are too big for us to take care of. That we must "beg" God to "intervene" and "take care of us". He has called for "prayer days" and asked people to "get on their knees". He wants to fill a stadium for a "power prayer" to God.

Certainly, he views himself as someone who is "leading people" to God. That doesn't make him the messiah, it makes him a Confederate Conservative Republican "prophet".

This has all been posted before with links. Time for right wingers to do a little research on their bizarre leaders. Tell us why this isn't true. I know you can't, so "good luck". Oh wait, you don't need "luck", not when you can "power pray" to God. Hilarious.
Mocking people of faith does not, in fact, make them the fool instead of you.

Mocking Republicans who created the majority of problems facing the nation and then feeling the problems they created and "too big" and so God needs to "bail us out" deserves to be mocked. And derided. And scorned.

God won't "bail us out". Our problems are "man made". Problems like Iraq and tax cuts for billionaires and cutting funding for education. All disastrous and ruinous policies.

You know what God would tell you? He would say, "I commandeth thou to stop pandering to billionaires and corporations. I commandeth thou to stop whining, rebuild your country, and GO TO SCHOOL!"

Def. of DERIDE:

: to laugh at contemptuously

: to subject to usually bitter or contemptuous ridicule

Obama. 14 Trillion in debt in two years and 3 wars. Nuff said.

Show us an issue he is strong on other then padding his wallet ? Obama is a great talker to. Talked the nation out of there pants and screwed it . Be careful of fast talkers.

I've never seen the right put a candidate on a pedestal prior to reflecting back on his presidency. The left on the other had gets leg tingles, and faints at the sheer awesomness of the presence of their candidates before, during and after they're in office.

So tell me again who the messiah is?

I've never seen the right put a candidate on a pedestal prior to reflecting back on his presidency. The left on the other had gets leg tingles, and faints at the sheer awesomness of the presence of their candidates before, during and after they're in office.

So tell me again who the messiah is?

Oh I agree with you. But there are folks who are trying to get in office the same way Obama did. They were gooing in there panties over Bam Bam. Look at them now. They regret electing him. Perry is getting put on a high horse and it is dangerous. Don't elect another loser just because it is not the curent loser. A loser is a loser. If you thought Bush was bad Perry is worse.

How did Perry's bright idea of praying for rain turn out?

Well, it got us wild fires in Spring Texas. No one can say what exactly it is he does thats so good for Texas, and that will be good for the country.

It was just a rhetorical question anyway. I already knew what happened and that he went after aid from the big bad Federal Gubmint afterwards.

Here's a great article about him, too:

NOW, THEREFORE, I, RICK PERRY, Governor of Texas, under the authority vested in me by the Constitution and Statutes of the State of Texas, do hereby proclaim the three-day period from Friday, April 22, 2011, to Sunday, April 24, 2011, as Days of Prayer for Rain in the State of Texas. I urge Texans of all faiths and traditions to offer prayers on that day for the healing of our land, the rebuilding of our communities and the restoration of our normal way of life.

After heated debate on the House floor, the resolution passed. A late amendment, which also would have had Texans "baying at the moon," in an effort to "show God we're serious," was narrowly defeated

Rick Perry 2012 Presidential Bid - Rick Perry Reality Check - Esquire

Show us an issue he is strong on other then padding his wallet ? Obama is a great talker to. Talked the nation out of there pants and screwed it . Be careful of fast talkers.

I already gave you an issue he's strong on. His Job-Creation numbers are by far the best in the Country. No other Governor/President even comes close. But like i said,he's not an ideal Conservative. I do like his fire though. And he is better than anyone the Democrats are offering.

I already gave you an issue he's strong on. His Job-Creation numbers are by far the best in the Country. No other Governor/President even comes close. But like i said,he's not an ideal Conservative. I do like his fire though. And he is better than anyone the Democrats are offering.

Just like Arlen Specter right ? And you provided your opinion, not facts. The Facts are, people have lost jobs here, and the picture is not as rosy as it appears here. perry is nothing then a political closet monster like Obama.

Forum List

Back