Rick Perry: "I Want To See Obama's Grades"

They have no proof. What we do have is that his record at Occidental does not support someone going on to graduate MCL from Harvard. Just sayin'.
We also have a record of someone whose writing is so horrible that he shouldn't have been admitted to Harvard, let alone reputedly been the editor of its Law Review.

Articles: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

The President graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard. That means he "graduated with honors" from Harvard Law School. The current thresholds for Magna Cum Laude at Harvard are:

Magna Cum Laude in Field -- 3.750
Cum Laude in Field -- 3.480
Cum Laude -- 3.750

So, I'm thinking that maybe President Obama doesn't want to release his college records because he doesn't want to embarrass the other candidates. :lol:
Without the transcript, that is hearsay....Though I don't expect any of his zombie fluffers, such as yourself, to recognize this self-evident truth.

Please stop, Oddball. You have me laughing so hard my sides are beginning to hurt. (And no, we're not laughing WITH you....)
See: Zombie fluffer.

I want to see one, just one, verified edition of the Harvard Law Review that contained any of his editorial writing.

Actually, I would love to see his editorial writings especially since he was attending Harvard in the late 80s? This is a good idea.
Here's some of his writing...This would have red pen all over it were he in the 5th grade, let alone college:
"Since the merits of the Law Review's selection policy has been the subject of commentary for the last three issues," wrote Obama, "I'd like to take the time to clarify exactly how our selection process works."

Articles: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

The President graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard. That means he "graduated with honors" from Harvard Law School. The current thresholds for Magna Cum Laude at Harvard are:

Cum Laude -- 3.750

So, I'm thinking that maybe President Obama doesn't want to release his college records because he doesn't want to embarrass the other candidates. :lol:

I don't know how Rick Perry can ask for such embarrassment. Is he a masochist?

Cum Laude -- 3.750

I don't know how Rick Perry can ask for such embarrassment. Is he a masochist?
So, would this mean that you can link us up to his college transcripts?...Or maybe just one scrap of his reputed editorial prowess in the Harvard Law Review?

Anything?

like a fat lady in a malt shop, Righties are STILL grasping at straws. Why don't you Righties tout the excellence of your candidates instead of trying to tear other people down?

We know Chimpola was a partying legacy frat boy C student...How?...Because his transcripts were released.

We know that McLouse was a loutish, drunken legacy ne'er-do-well, who finished second-to-last in his class...How?...Because his transcripts were released.

Yet, somehow or another, we're supposed to just take it at face value that a someone who can't write or speak his way out of a middle school English class, was an honors student and Law Review editor at Harvard, with no evidence whatsoever other than his and the media's say-so.

Damn, are you leftloons damned gullible.

If he graduated magna cum-laude then it mustn't be his grades he's hiding. Probably it's certain course titles he'd prefer not become political fodder...

I agree with Rick Perry right now and it indeed is a good issue to keep alive…

It’s a good issue to keep alive if you want Obama reelected.

…because it is actually a serious Constitutional breach of Article 2 Section 1 that has been committed and this time around, Obama won't be able to slide by in this election like he did in 2008.

If this is such a ‘serious Constitutional breach,’ then why have all 74 of the court cases filed making this claim been thrown out for lack of merit?

Birther Count 0-74
More cases added and dismissed…
In only 3 of the 74 cases did Obama personally send his lawyers.

There is one case pending for review in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeal. Kreep and Orly will each have 10 minutes to present their case in an oral proceeding which will be televised by at least 3 news channels. Be prepared for a ‘batguano’ crazy performance of our friend Orly, who believes that she can actually raise her meritless accusations of Social Security Fraud etc.

Chart has been updated to add Stumpo v. Granholm, No. 08-140-MM (Mich. Dist. Ct. (30th) Mar. 31, 2009), appeal dismissed, No. 291681, slip copy (Mich. App. Ct. Jun. 3, 2009), recons. denied, slip copy (Oct. 1, 2009); (and to make a few other adjustments/additions/corrections).
Score is now 0-68 (counting cases – score much higher if count all rulings).

Birther Count 0-74 « Native and Natural Born Citizenship Explored
Link to the score card:

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_evidence/BIRTHER CASE LIST.pdf

Really... no one is looking at this and concerned that he just doesn't release his transcripts? The only thing that this guy did before becoming a professional campaigner was go to college. So shouldn't that have been at the forefront as his major accomplishment and the transcripts released. At least other people accomplished other things after college and still released their transcripts. It's just weird to me.

I couldn't care less about the grades of any of the candidates. It doesn't matter. And Obama is running for president of the United States, not class president. His achievements in college are well known. Not only was he president of the Harvard Law Revue, but he graduated from Harvard magna cum laude. That's sufficient information. Especially for a racist like you.

Finally! What does it take to graduate magna cum laude from Harvard?

4. For students who matriculated as of, or after, Fall Term 2008, the summa cum laude will be determined by the requirement of a 4.75 GPA. The honor is exact and does not involve "rounding off"; ie., a GPA of 4.749 does not result in a degree summa cum laude. If, in a given year, no student earns a GPA of 4.75 or higher, summa cum laude will be awarded to the student (or students in the case of a tie) with the highest overall GPA.

5. The magna cum laude will be awarded to the next ten percent of the entire class.

Now, things may have changed since the President graduated with honors.

Oh, that felt good. Let me say it again. The President Graduated With Honors.

HLS Grading Policy

Perry said his were on the front page, what were his grades like?

Pretty bad.

Perry spent his entire college career on "Academic Probation".

But that doesn't mean he's stupid. Look at John McCain. Graduated 894 out of a class of 899. That put him in the top 99.54%.

And Republican ran him for President because he was "just like them".

I can't imagine anyone looking at the worst student in ALL of their classes and thinking, "Hmmm, now THAT is someone I would not only follow, but I would make president and give them the keys to drive our military".

Then I look at who Republicans pick for president. I say to myself, "Hmmm, I guess that's something I don't have to bother imagining".

Gores Grades:
chemistry-grades.gif

Bush, Gore and Kerry's Grades including Bush and Gores SAT scores:
Bush/Gore Grades and SAT Scores

Bush Transcript:
bushgeorgewtranscript.jpg

Rick Perry's whole Transcript:
perry_transcript.jpeg

Where's Obama's College Transcripts?

Last edited:
Does Perry want the Long Form Transcript or Short Form?

What's the obsession with overly expensive Ivy League Schools? I would totally vote for somebody who hasn't attend these crappy schools for President anytime. Ivy League sucks.

Those links give us neither transcripts of academic achievement nor any of his reputed "eloquence" in print, with his name attached to them.

Never said it did. But are you suggesting that Harvard is lying about Obama attending there, and being president of the Law Review?

What source do you have that says he didn't-I clearly presented mine.

Those links give us neither transcripts of academic achievement nor any of his reputed "eloquence" in print, with his name attached to them.

Never said it did. But are you suggesting that Harvard is lying about Obama attending there, and being president of the Law Review?

What source do you have that says he didn't-I clearly presented mine.
Obama was selected to the Harvard Law Review through affirmative action.

Forum List

Back