Rick Perry: "I Want To See Obama's Grades"

Since Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard, anyone who needs to ask what his grades were must have graduated magna cum stupid. Take a guess brainy ones.
_

What proof do we have that he graduated Magna Cum Laude?
Without his transcripts, we can't tell if the honor was deserved, can we?

all candidates for any elected office should have to fill out an employment application and submit a resume.
Lies on either one would either disqualify them or enable impeachment.

heck you have to do this to get any job in America.

Glad the Republicans have such "fun" presidential nominees. They "poke" fun.

Course, "Let him die" was hysterical. Applauding executions was hilarious. After all, think about the "slapstick" faces they make in those last few minutes. Did you see the look on the face of that soldier IN Iraq when he found out he'd been "booed"? That was a treasure.

And those elderly. Oh those comical elderly. When Paul Ryan said he wanted to end Medicare. Believe me, they "got" the joke.

Since Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard, anyone who needs to ask what his grades were must have graduated magna cum stupid. Take a guess brainy ones.
_

They have no proof. What we do have is that his record at Occidental does not support someone going on to graduate MCL from Harvard. Just sayin'.

_

They have no proof. What we do have is that his record at Occidental does not support someone going on to graduate MCL from Harvard. Just sayin'.
We also have a record of someone whose writing is so horrible that he shouldn't have been admitted to Harvard, let alone reputedly been the editor of its Law Review.

Articles: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

The President graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard. That means he "graduated with honors" from Harvard Law School. The current thresholds for Magna Cum Laude at Harvard are:

Magna Cum Laude in Field -- 3.750
Cum Laude in Field -- 3.480
Cum Laude -- 3.750

So, I'm thinking that maybe President Obama doesn't want to release his college records because he doesn't want to embarrass the other candidates. :lol:

Perry said his were on the front page, what were his grades like?

Pretty bad.

Perry spent his entire college career on "Academic Probation".

But that doesn't mean he's stupid. Look at John McCain. Graduated 894 out of a class of 899. That put him in the top 99.54%.

And Republican ran him for President because he was "just like them".

The President graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard. That means he "graduated with honors" from Harvard Law School. The current thresholds for Magna Cum Laude at Harvard are:

Cum Laude -- 3.750

So, I'm thinking that maybe President Obama doesn't want to release his college records because he doesn't want to embarrass the other candidates. :lol:
Without the transcript, that is hearsay....Though I don't expect any of his zombie fluffers, such as yourself, to recognize this self-evident truth.

Cum Laude -- 3.750

Without the transcript, that is hearsay....Though I don't expect any of his zombie fluffers, such as yourself, to recognize this self-evident truth.

Wowee him did good in school him so smart. Too bad he's totally unqualified to be President, yet there he sits. This guy did nothing before running for office. Says a lot about the media.

Cum Laude -- 3.750

LOL...only if you buy your tinfoil in bulk.

Why is Rick Perry doing this you might ask? Because he is gonna have fun with it he say's. I don't blame him. We've all seen Gore, Kerry's and Bush's grades but we just haven't seen Obama's for some reason. There is a reason he doesn't want us to see them but Rick Perry said today that he thinks it's good to keep the eligibility issue alive by saying this to John Hardwood:

PerryTweet.jpg

Perry On Why He Went Birther: ‘It’s A Good Issue To Keep Alive’ |:

Rick Perry On Why He Went Birther: 'It's Fun To Poke At Him A Little Bit' - YouTube

I agree with Rick Perry right now and it indeed is a good issue to keep alive because it is actually a serious Constitutional breach of Article 2 Section 1 that has been committed and this time around, Obama won't be able to slide by in this election like he did in 2008.

Yeah, that'll get him to the White House. That's the ticket.

Run with that.

Cum Laude -- 3.750

Well, as we all know, that may be the GPA standing required for white people, but to attain Magna Cum Laude at Harvard Law for black students only requires a GPA of 1.0.

lol

We also have a record of someone whose writing is so horrible that he shouldn't have been admitted to Harvard, let alone reputedly been the editor of its Law Review.

Articles: Early Obama Letter Confirms Inability to Write

_
Hearsay without the transcript, magna cum stupid.

Cum Laude -- 3.750

Please stop, Oddball. You have me laughing so hard my sides are beginning to hurt. (And no, we're not laughing WITH you....)

And as Perry's ship starts to list heavily to the right, he decides to set the cabin on fire as well just for effect.

What a surprise his Presidential flop has turned out to be. I expected it from Bachmann, but I thought Perry would walk away with this.

As it turns out, he's an idiot. That tends to turn voters off.

I want to see one, just one, verified edition of the Harvard Law Review that contained any of his editorial writing.

Actually, I would love to see his editorial writings especially since he was attending Harvard in the late 80s? This is a good idea.

Forum List

Back