Rice tells Cain to stop playing the race card

The Right has been playing the race card on behalf of Herman Cain since the moment he became a candidate.

He's been playing it himself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--r1eUf6Wy4]Herman Cain vs Lawrence O'Donnell (Round One) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n7GbNtQlFo&feature=related]Lawrence O'Donnell Vs. Herman Cain! - Pt. Two - YouTube[/ame]

Wait.

What?

Exactly how is claiming that Cain made it into an art form, and excusing it by saying it's 'used by everyone' calling out her own party?

What Ravi did was justify it, not condemn it.

Personally, I think Obama made it into an art form. Hell, he won an election by lying about it.
Really? When did Obama play the race card? Details, details.

You are kidding me, right?

There isn't enough bandwidth to cover every play of the race card by the Messiah.

Only ones who call him that are Righties.

Every fucking day, a new card. The difference was that you didn't see it. You see it now though... because Cain's a black conservative instead of a black liberal.
Ok, give us one or two from this last week.

His little campaign speech where he talked about his "funny name"...etc.

here is the link.

Wow....funny how you didnt know about it.

I thought you were wqell versed in the last presidential election.

Or does your media decide what you should andf should not know about?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...99CenrQZtNqdgo3LQ&sig2=gjIg-xxs0Ut8LJfyQohwQQ
No, I was a Hillary supporter. I only voted for Obama because of Sarah Palin.

Are the Dems going to run anyone against Obama in the primaries, you think?

I think Hillary has a better chance of winning this time around...

Just sayin' :D

The Right has been playing the race card on behalf of Herman Cain since the moment he became a candidate.

Why not?
The left has called us racists for years.
You would do the same.

The race card (as used by a black person) is when you, as black person, or a defender of a black person, try to deflect away from an attack on you by claiming that you're being attacked because of your race,

in short, it's changing the subject.

Wait.

What?

Exactly how is claiming that Cain made it into an art form, and excusing it by saying it's 'used by everyone' calling out her own party?

What Ravi did was justify it, not condemn it.

Personally, I think Obama made it into an art form. Hell, he won an election by lying about it.

Uhh, I think he's talking about Condoleezza Rice calling out Cain...

Oops. My bad. :lol: *Slaps own head* I really shouldn't post while working. :lol:

I let it slide.....

here is the link.

Wow....funny how you didnt know about it.

I thought you were wqell versed in the last presidential election.

Or does your media decide what you should andf should not know about?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...99CenrQZtNqdgo3LQ&sig2=gjIg-xxs0Ut8LJfyQohwQQ

I agree...and I also believe she would be a lot better for America than Obama.

And for some reason, I think many democrats and independants...and maybe even some moderate republicans.... feel the same way.

Reducing EVERY complaint of racist behavior to the label of RACE CARD demeans each and every person who calls out racism.

There is no fucking race card.

so you're calling Ravi a liar then? good for ewe! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am appealling to anyone who hates racism to stop using the phrase of racists designed to demean ANY claim of raicism.

I will when you stop calling anyone you disagree with a LIAR.

And for some reason, I think many democrats and independants...and maybe even some moderate republicans.... feel the same way.

i'd vote for hillary over any of the dwarfs the repubs are running out.

i'd vote for hillary over any of the dwarfs the repubs are running out.

I like Newt.
But I am a conservative.

You are kidding me, right?

There isn't enough bandwidth to cover every play of the race card by the Messiah. Every fucking day, a new card. The difference was that you didn't see it. You see it now though... because Cain's a black conservative instead of a black liberal.
So you have no examples.

I knew you couldn't come up with any.

Oh, be serious. If you need 'evidence' of Obama playing the race card, you either have a remarkably short memory, weren't paying attention when he opened his mouth, or were in the usual liberal state of denial about the Messiah. I don't feel the need to ram my point home to you. And I'll tell you why.... because you'd deny every use of it. That's the SOP when it's 'your side'. So I'd be wasting my time to provide it.

That you can - I assume with a straight face - deny the use of the race card during the last election.... then I feel sorry for you, Ravi.

Obama didn't play the race card. People played it on his behalf, and even that phenomenon was blown way out of proportion.

The only examples I've ever seen where he could even be minutely accused of playing the race card were following very heavy leading by others.

But again if you have good examples...

So, Operation Chaos was a bad thing?

Oh yeah, Kudos to Rice for calling out Cain for what he is. A race baiter who pretends to hate race baiting

Exactly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoBH8a_HgyM&feature=related]Herman Cain Proves He Has No Idea What He's Talking About - YouTube[/ame]

In the beginning of that clip he channels MLK, and was against the protests that MLK generated.

Gotta love him. Watch the whole clip for a laugh riot. Even with softball Hannity, Cain shows he's got no idea what he talking about.

Cain is a fucking mess... Anyone can "learn on the job." That's not what we need again, not after having someone (Obama) do just that and fuck it all up.

So you have no examples.

I knew you couldn't come up with any.

Oh, be serious. If you need 'evidence' of Obama playing the race card, you either have a remarkably short memory, weren't paying attention when he opened his mouth, or were in the usual liberal state of denial about the Messiah. I don't feel the need to ram my point home to you. And I'll tell you why.... because you'd deny every use of it. That's the SOP when it's 'your side'. So I'd be wasting my time to provide it.

That you can - I assume with a straight face - deny the use of the race card during the last election.... then I feel sorry for you, Ravi.

Obama didn't play the race card. People played it on his behalf, and even that phenomenon was blown way out of proportion.

The only examples I've ever seen where he could even be minutely accused of playing the race card were following very heavy leading by others.

But again if you have good examples...

Please explain to me how this is NOT using his race to knock the opposing party.

Forum List

Back