Rice tells Cain to stop playing the race card

Oh yeah, Kudos to Rice for calling out Cain for what he is. A race baiter who pretends to hate race baiting

here is the link.

Wow....funny how you didnt know about it.

I thought you were wqell versed in the last presidential election.

Or does your media decide what you should andf should not know about?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...99CenrQZtNqdgo3LQ&sig2=gjIg-xxs0Ut8LJfyQohwQQ
No, I was a Hillary supporter. I only voted for Obama because of Sarah Palin.

Fair enough...but this was after Obama won the primary....and was a candidate.....and he not only used the race card....but he used in the context of claiming theta the GOP was going to say it...when in fact, not only didnt they....but it ws ONLY OBAMA who said it.

Now THAT is creatring an art form with the race card.
Yeah, he did it, apparently that one time.

Cain has used it more than once. Did you see his "yellow flowers" ad.

You are kidding me, right?

There isn't enough bandwidth to cover every play of the race card by the Messiah. Every fucking day, a new card. The difference was that you didn't see it. You see it now though... because Cain's a black conservative instead of a black liberal.
So you have no examples.

I knew you couldn't come up with any.

Poor Coliflower Girl. She says

There isn't enough bandwidth to cover every play of the race card by the Messiah.

And then posts not one single thing

Liar.

see what I mean?

The right used the "race card" phrase whenever someone talks about racism.

It has become their blanket statement any time there is an attempt to work through the problems of race relations.

They dont want us to solve the issue.

they want a festering sore that they can pick at any time they need to drum up their base.

lol.

I was asked to support my claim...and so I did...and now you are accusing me of not wanting to solve the issue...when, in fact, one of my first posts in here was saying how I am glad the member of a party (Rice) is calling out a member of her own party (Cain) for using the racecard.

Jeez.....you just want to argue.

The race card phrase is a racist phrase and if she was truely concerned about racism she would not use the language of racists.

Oh I see...and if she did not answer the question that was asked of her during an interview you would be saying?

1) She did not want to use racist language and I support her not answering the question

or

2) Once again, the GOP protect their own and skirt questions about inappropriate behavior of party memebers.

Why do I think you would have said # 2?

Hmmmm?

here is the link.

Wow....funny how you didnt know about it.

I thought you were wqell versed in the last presidential election.

Or does your media decide what you should andf should not know about?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...99CenrQZtNqdgo3LQ&sig2=gjIg-xxs0Ut8LJfyQohwQQ

Fair enough...but this was after Obama won the primary....and was a candidate.....and he not only used the race card....but he used in the context of claiming theta the GOP was going to say it...when in fact, not only didnt they....but it ws ONLY OBAMA who said it.

So what was it when Rush Limbaugh said that the only reason Colin Powell endorsed Obama was because he was black?

He referred to his own grandparents as 'typical white people'. That's racist. It would be racist to say 'typical black person' so the same is true in reverse.

And... you might want to google 'beer gate' and see another fine example of racism. Calling out a white cop - after admitting that he didn't actually know the facts of the situation. Appalling use of racist behavior.

For every example you provide from Cain, there is at least one from Obama. He lied about how "Selma got me born" (clearly playing black Americans for fools).

Your Messiah is a liar and a race baiter.

So what was it when Rush Limbaugh said that the only reason Colin Powell endorsed Obama was because he was black?

uh, true.:lol:

I am not following Cain. He is not my candidate of choice and I most certainly wont be looking for his ads on the internet.

He lost me a while back...I listened, analyzed and said....nope. Not for me...and moved on.

And Obama used it more than once...as did Cain.

Heck...even Biden used it when he referred to his then opponent as "clean and articulate"

Lmao....I find that the word "but" comes afterr a black persons name and it is very disturbing.....VERY disturbing...

"he is black BUT he is a really nice guy"
"She is black BUT I would trust her with my life"
"He is black BUT he went to a great school and will prove to be a great success"
"he is black BUT he is clean and articulate"

I know liberals who voted for Obama but still used the "but" word when discussing him.
And yes, I know conservsatives who use the but word as well.

Yep. It was most definitely Obama who made the race card into an art form. Cain is an amateur in comparison. But, if it was acceptable for Obama, then it is acceptable for Cain... unless Ravi wants to be hypocritical.

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was the republicans who decided using fear of blacks (other races) would be a winning strategy. To bad they didnt count on losing 90% of the black vote

Oh yeah, Kudos to Rice for calling out Cain for what he is. A race baiter who pretends to hate race baiting

Exactly.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoBH8a_HgyM&feature=related]Herman Cain Proves He Has No Idea What He's Talking About - YouTube[/ame]

In the beginning of that clip he channels MLK, and was against the protests that MLK generated.

Gotta love him. Watch the whole clip for a laugh riot. Even with softball Hannity, Cain shows he's got no idea what he talking about.

It's used by everyone.

Cain has made it into an art form.

It was made into an art form years before Cain hit the national scene.

But I do like it when one calls it out on a member of their own party.

To me, THAT is a major breakthrough.

Wait.

What?

Exactly how is claiming that Cain made it into an art form, and excusing it by saying it's 'used by everyone' calling out her own party?

What Ravi did was justify it, not condemn it.

Personally, I think Obama made it into an art form. Hell, he won an election by lying about it.

Uhh, I think he's talking about Condoleezza Rice calling out Cain...

Last night Ed Schultz was rippin' on Herman Cain with no evidence to prove of what he accused him of. So now Ed Schultz is classified as an MSNBC Racisit,,add that to the list {Matthews and Lawrence O'Dunderhead}

:lol::lol:

uh, true.:lol:

So all the people over the years who called Powell a RINO were full of shit?

obie wan had a secret service detail when he was a mere candidate..

Mr. Cain does not..

It was made into an art form years before Cain hit the national scene.

But I do like it when one calls it out on a member of their own party.

To me, THAT is a major breakthrough.

Wait.

What?

Exactly how is claiming that Cain made it into an art form, and excusing it by saying it's 'used by everyone' calling out her own party?

What Ravi did was justify it, not condemn it.

Personally, I think Obama made it into an art form. Hell, he won an election by lying about it.

Uhh, I think he's talking about Condoleezza Rice calling out Cain...

Oops. My bad. :lol: *Slaps own head* I really shouldn't post while working. :lol:

Forum List

Back