Rice admits she (they) were wrong (lied) yet we're supposed to not care

Even by phone the WH knew this was a preplanned attack and that there was no 'protest' prior to it.

And with a live video feed of the second attack almost 6 hours later why was there no aid/rescue sent to help those people in that safehouse?

Being wrong and INTENTIONALLY misleading people for political purposes are two different things.

Isn't that what you're doing, intentionally misleading people for political reasons? Being wrong doesn't mean lying, despite what the title of the thread suggests. Lying is lying and being wrong is being wrong. Being wrong isn't lying unless it's intentional and you nor anyone else has bothered to prove that.

Changing your mind isn't lying either...:rolleyes:

People are sometimes wrong. Especially when they rush to come up with reasons for something without waiting for all the evidence. I know. I know. It's a bombshell to admit that people are sometimes wrong. And sometimes.........they even admit they were wrong. Another bombshell!

She wasn't wrong, she knew that the intelligence indicated that it was a preplanned attack, and that there was no demonstration. She chose to go on the air and deny both of those things, and claim something else entirely.

You know this? How?

She admitted to have sen the classified docs that said exactly that.
She also said she saw the unclassified docs that said otherwise.

Now...any NORMAL person would ask..."why the contradiction"...especially before going on the sunday morning talk shows

She claims to have NOT asked why the contradicition....and opted to go with the other report.

Now...we knopw the following as fact..

SHE did nothing on TV without Obama's knowledge
Obama most certainly asked why the contradiction...and if he didnt and only reviewed the talking points, he should be fired immediately.....I mean...I would think he would speak to SOMEONE when there are conflciting reports...no?

So putting all of this together....something does not add up...so someone is lying.

You should about 1/1000th as much as you cared about being lied into the Iraq war.

The intelligence reports of OTHER countries came to the conclusion that WMD's existed.

If Bush lied about OUR reports...exactly how did he get the intelligence people of GB and Austrailia and other countries to lie on his behalf?

Hmmm?

She wasn't wrong, she knew that the intelligence indicated that it was a preplanned attack, and that there was no demonstration. She chose to go on the air and deny both of those things, and claim something else entirely.

You know this? How?

Now...any NORMAL person would ask..."why the contradiction"...especially before going on the sunday morning talk shows

She claims to have NOT asked why the contradicition....and opted to go with the other report.

Obama most certainly asked why the contradiction...and if he didnt and only reviewed the talking points, he should be fired immediately.....I mean...I would think he would speak to SOMEONE when there are conflciting reports...no?

So putting all of this together....something does not add up...so someone is lying.

You are full of shit.

Being wrong and INTENTIONALLY misleading people for political purposes are two different things.

"Political purpose" is all that this has become to you right wingers and the Three Stooges.

It never is about the people, it's about semantics and politics.

That's what America sees, Republicans being mad about what they perceive (incorrectly) as a political ploy, without proof of intent.. Which the very motion of attempting to point out is purely political itself.

Keep at it guys, 2014 is looking better and better by the day! :lol:

You know this? How?

You are full of shit.

if you say I am full of shit...

Then you are admitting that you are niaive to the situation.

Do your homework.

She admitted publicly to have seen both reports BEFORE she went on the talk shows.

If there is any drop of self dignity left in Susan Rice , she should resign immediately and get out of politics for ever!

In Japan people commit Harakiri if they did what she did! :mad:

"Political purpose" is all that this has become to you right wingers and the Three Stooges.

It never is about the people, it's about semantics and politics.

That's what America sees, Republicans being mad about what they perceive (incorrectly) as a political ploy, without proof of intent.. Which the very motion of attempting to point out is purely political itself.

Keep at it guys, 2014 is looking better and better by the day! :lol:

I am not at all mad that it was a political ploy.
I expect that of politicians on both sides of the aisle.

I am mad that there was tampering with the information...and we, the people were misinformed by those we employ to be our leaders.

You should about 1/1000th as much as you cared about being lied into the Iraq war.

The intelligence reports of OTHER countries came to the conclusion that WMD's existed.

If Bush lied about OUR reports...exactly how did he get the intelligence people of GB and Austrailia and other countries to lie on his behalf?

Hmmm?

Even the CIA knew there were no WMD.

Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction - Salon.com

On Sept. 18, 2002, CIA director George Tenet briefed President Bush in the Oval Office on top-secret intelligence that Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, according to two former senior CIA officers. Bush dismissed as worthless this information from the Iraqi foreign minister, a member of Saddam’s inner circle, although it turned out to be accurate in every detail. Tenet never brought it up again.

Nor was the intelligence included in the National Intelligence Estimate of October 2002, which stated categorically that Iraq possessed WMD. No one in Congress was aware of the secret intelligence that Saddam had no WMD as the House of Representatives and the Senate voted, a week after the submission of the NIE, on the Authorization for Use of Military Force in Iraq. The information, moreover, was not circulated within the CIA among those agents involved in operations to prove whether Saddam had WMD.

On April 23, 2006, CBS’s “60 Minutes” interviewed Tyler Drumheller, the former CIA chief of clandestine operations for Europe, who disclosed that the agency had received documentary intelligence from Naji Sabri, Saddam’s foreign minister, that Saddam did not have WMD. “We continued to validate him the whole way through,” said Drumheller. “The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming, and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy, to justify the policy.”

Now two former senior CIA officers have confirmed Drumheller’s account to me and provided the background to the story of how the information that might have stopped the invasion of Iraq was twisted in order to justify it.

zombie.jpg

Benghaaaaazi...

If there is any drop of self dignity left in Susan Rice , she should resign immediately and get out of politics for ever!

In Japan people commit Harakiri if they did what she did! :mad:

She thinks that we owe her the job as she's a black woman. You see she really doesn't care about this country or what wrong she may of committed. This is the way these people think. :mad:

Forum List

Back