Rice admits she (they) were wrong (lied) yet we're supposed to not care

In Japan people commit Harakiri if they did what she did! :mad:

She already did that to her career.

I agree!

But then Obama wants to promote her to Secretary of State?

Total madness! :confused:

Obama would love to destroy our freedom of speech. What he did after 9-11 should of shown anyone with a brain that we're dealing with something very unamerican.

You should about 1/1000th as much as you cared about being lied into the Iraq war.

The intelligence reports of OTHER countries came to the conclusion that WMD's existed.

If Bush lied about OUR reports...exactly how did he get the intelligence people of GB and Austrailia and other countries to lie on his behalf?

Hmmm?

Wasn't Bush supposed to figure out that the intel was no good? Before he got 4000 Americans killed for nothing?

As opposed to what Susan Rice did? SHE"S the villain of the decade????

Wow when you guys go off the deep end you really go off the deep end.

Obama wants to destroy Freedom of Speech?

People are sometimes wrong. Especially when they rush to come up with reasons for something without waiting for all the evidence. I know. I know. It's a bombshell to admit that people are sometimes wrong. And sometimes.........they even admit they were wrong. Another bombshell!

She wasn't wrong, she knew that the intelligence indicated that it was a preplanned attack, and that there was no demonstration. She chose to go on the air and deny both of those things, and claim something else entirely.

You know this? How?

How do I know that? Because that is what she said on Monday, not to mention that CBS reported it last week. Other than that, I must be making it up.

I agree!

But then Obama wants to promote her to Secretary of State?

Total madness! :confused:

She has no credibility on the world stage.

Of course she does not! :mad:

...and yet Obama is bending over backwards to defend her and her lying face!

Something is very wrong there!

Sorry I had to cook dinner for my boy

Obama is bending over period....He should just admit there were problems with this situation communication or otherwise and just move on.

You should about 1/1000th as much as you cared about being lied into the Iraq war.

The intelligence reports of OTHER countries came to the conclusion that WMD's existed.

If Bush lied about OUR reports...exactly how did he get the intelligence people of GB and Austrailia and other countries to lie on his behalf?

Hmmm?

I can do better than that, the news reported on him actually using WMDs against his own people, and there were various reports of him using him during the 1st Gulf War. Even the guy that later accused Bush of lying thought he was hiding them somewhere, and wanted more time, and freedom from Iraqi interference, to find them.

Hmmm?

I can do better than that, the news reported on him actually using WMDs against his own people, and there were various reports of him using him during the 1st Gulf War. Even the guy that later accused Bush of lying thought he was hiding them somewhere, and wanted more time, and freedom from Iraqi interference, to find them.

But dont you get it......when the democrats found the Iraq war was good fodder for an ugly campaign season, they found themselves having to answer questions like..."but you voted for the war"...so all they could do was say "Bush lied to us"....and when asked for proof of the lie they would respond with "the American People arent interested in seeing proof. They are interested in more important things, like bringing those brave men and women home"...

And that was the end of it. Campaigners weezled out by saying Bush lied. There was no proof...but all were ok with it.

And morons still latch onto that thing about "Bush lied".

"Susan Rice should resign"

"Block her nomination!"

"They lied for political gain!"

More and more proof that the GOP and you Neocons only care about semantics and politics.

The GOP dug this hole so deep that they are not even trying to hide the political motivation anymore, America sees that.

It was never about the people, it was about Obama getting elected and the conjecture that Rice lied with INTENT to mislead.. Good luck proving that, cause there is no direct evidence.

spontaneous-susan-rice-big-lies-politics-1348062113.jpg

Forum List

Back