RFK Jr: "Of course I won't do that" (back the democrat nominee)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Why would any sane person back hairy-wet-legs-How-do-I-exit-this-stage-CornPop?

But then later RFK (sigh) ruins it all by saying he won't say anything bad about bidim

Oh well

That's not needed. Bidim does an excellent job of that himself.

But then later RFK (sigh) ruins it all by saying he won't say anything bad about bidim

Oh well

Maybe he should be Trump’s VP pick. Back in 2016 when Republican candidates for the nomination were asked if they’d support the eventual candidate, whoever they were, Trump was the only one to not raise his hand. Seems RFK and DJT have the same level of loyalty…, to themselves. :cool-45:

Oh well

Of all the threads started about Kennedy, I find it odd that I haven't seen even one started by a Democrat. MAGAs seem to love him though.

Of all the threads started about Kennedy, I find it odd that I haven't seen even one started by a Democrat. MAGAs seem to love him though.
That's because he's not anti-American enough for you and Democrats in 2023.

That's because he gives the leftists heartburn.
No. He doesn't seem to have any effect on leftists either way, MAGAs desperately hope someone, anyone will take at least some support from Biden, but it's not likely anyone the MAGAs praise will be able to do that.

No. He doesn't seem to have any effect on leftists either way, MAGAs desperately hope someone, anyone will take at least some support from Biden, but it's not likely anyone the MAGAs praise will be able to do that.
If only more Democrats were more like Kennedy, you know, wanting to do good good things in America instead of tearing it down.

You sick Dem "activists" know who is on "your side" and who is not.

This is who is on "your side"

Michelle Obama and George W. Bush's friendship through the years

The union of Zionist Fascism and the left wing hate hoaxing TRANS

You sick Dem "activists" know who is on "your side" and who is not.

This is who is on "your side"

Michelle Obama and George W. Bush's friendship through the years's friendship through the years

The union of Zionist Fascism and the left wing hate hoaxing TRANS
w-m-balls.jpg

also ..why you say-?
1afirehairjoos.gif

Mike and The Bushes are not Hebrew, brah. CFR maybe..

w-m-balls.jpg

also ..why you say-?
1afirehairjoos.gif

Mike and The Bushes are not Hebrew, brah. CFR maybe..

HW was not Jewish. There is a lot of speculation that his wife Barbara was Jewish, and hence Jeb and W and Neil etc. all are too...

HW kept us out of Iraq despite huge pressure to flip off 125 UN allies and go it alone.

W sold out and absolutely lied about every reason why the US should invade Iraq. People lump HW and W together. That is a terrible error. HW served his country in WW2. W was an AWOL political National Guard. HW was highly intelligent. W was not. HW did not want W to run for anything. Karl Rove intoxicated W on how to be the hero of the "pro Israel Christians" despite being a total fraud of a Christian himself. It worked and W became gov of Texas. W showed ZERO understanding of fiscal conservatism and never had any interest in listening to the arguments for it. HW tried and failed to cut spending as President. W upped Congress's budgets and outspent LBJ.

The media hated HW

The media loved W until 2007

HW = Rumsfeld and Cheney served the President badly

W = no they did not

If only more Democrats were more like Kennedy, you know, wanting to do good good things in America instead of tearing it down.
And you are another MAGA whose brainwashing is complete. Why do you think an entire party would want to tear our country down? I disagree with, but understand the MAGA idea that gain for their party is worth more hardship on the minorities, but that isn't the same as wanting to destroy the entire country. What could anybody gain by actively wanting to destroy the country?

Forum List

Back