RFK Jr. For speaker!

Why not? He'll pull enough votes from the center of both parties....annnd both sides will be glad to have him out of the POTUS race!

Jo
I like him when I read this is his position

American government is dominated by corporate power;

Kennedy remarked that the gap between rich and poor in the United States had become too great and said, "the very wealthy people should pay more taxes and corporations". He also expressed his support for the wealth tax plan of Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren, which would impose an annual tax of 2% on every dollar of a household's net worth over $50 million and a tax of 6% on every dollar of net worth over $1 billion.

But guess what? Trump said the same thing when he ran the first time. RFK Jr is just pulling a Trump, in the Democratic party. He's trying to Trump our party.

We don't need a guy like this. But I like Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. What's wrong with them? They say the same thing RFK Jr says.

I like him when I read this is his position

American government is dominated by corporate power;

Kennedy remarked that the gap between rich and poor in the United States had become too great and said, "the very wealthy people should pay more taxes and corporations". He also expressed his support for the wealth tax plan of Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren, which would impose an annual tax of 2% on every dollar of a household's net worth over $50 million and a tax of 6% on every dollar of net worth over $1 billion.

But guess what? Trump said the same thing when he ran the first time. RFK Jr is just pulling a Trump, in the Democratic party. He's trying to Trump our party.

We don't need a guy like this. But I like Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. What's wrong with them? They say the same thing RFK Jr says.
Yeah.....I think he's got a credible schtick....

Forum List

Back