Rex Tillerson’s PUBLIC SNUB of Trump STUNS Fox News Reporter, Sends SHOCKWAVES among Republicans (Se

Not this stupid shit again. All he said was that the doesn't speak for the President. And he doesn't.
Isn't it the job of the Secretary of State to speak on behalf of the President ? To pursue the President's goals and policies, foreign policy and relations in particular?

Waiting to see if this Secretary of State is dumb enough to allow their emails to go public before making a final determination on his true view of President Trump.

Another Troll Bot on IGNORE
Says the guy responding to the "trolls" OP. Haha
I respond not for myself but for others.
Consider my post like a caution sign!
Warning for what? To watch an interview that Tillerson had on Fox? If you disagree with the op then state an argument, but he referenced a source and stated his opinion. That's not trolling
Stuns Fox, sends shockwaves...

That's not opinion that hyperbolic bullshit.

Not this stupid shit again. All he said was that the doesn't speak for the President. And he doesn't.
No, he said the President speaks for himself. Tillerson clearly distinguished their stances in a polite, diplomatic way.

When will you liberals learn to understand the English language?

I am beginning to think that most of you failed high school and had to drop out!

Another Troll Bot on IGNORE
Says the guy responding to the "trolls" OP. Haha
I respond not for myself but for others.
Consider my post like a caution sign!
Warning for what? To watch an interview that Tillerson had on Fox? If you disagree with the op then state an argument, but he referenced a source and stated his opinion. That's not trolling
Stuns Fox, sends shockwaves...

That's not opinion that hyperbolic bullshit.
True, that statement is hyperbolic and exaggerated. I wouldn't word it that way, but also, I watched that interview live with a friend of mine and when Tillerson answered that way we both looked at each other and said damn. It was a rather surprising answer.

Tillerson was dumb to join Trump's syndicate, but I guess he's not stupid.

I expect Tillerson, Kelly, Mattis and Cohn to wave "bye.bye" to this truly screwed up charlatan, temporarily in the oval office.

Is this the same Rex Tillerson that the left was claiming was a Russian operative and demofarts were saying he didn't know what he was doing? That Rex Tillerson?

Is this the same Rex Tillerson that the left was claiming was a Russian operative and demofarts were saying he didn't know what he was doing? That Rex Tillerson?

No it was Manafort.....or Flynn......or Bannon.......hard to keep up with all the firings......

Forum List

Back