Rex Tillerson top candidate for Secretary of State

Great choice, I choose not to believe in the cult of man-made climate change… LOL

Do you believe in hiring private armies and then ordering them to engage in gross human right abuses? How about destroying 7000 acres of tribal land in order to build an illegal pipeline?

Last edited:
A soldier for this position would really put China and others on notice. Not sure if this is his thinking.

A soldier for this position would really put China and others on notice. Not sure if this is his thinking.

Rex Tillerson is not a soldier. He is a coward that bribes governments, destroys ecosystems, and sends others to their deaths against third world resistance. All while making 40 million dollars a year.

Great choice, I choose not to believe in the cult of man-made climate change… LOL

Do you believe in hiring private armies and then ordering them to engage in gross human right abuses? How about destroying 7000 acres of tribal land in order to build an illegal pipeline?
Chicken little much? As far as the pipeline it's going to be built one way or another, by the way, have you ever been to standing rock reservation? There's nothing over there to lose by building a pipeline. Fact

Chicken little much? As far as the pipeline it's going to be built one way or another, by the way, have you ever been to standing rock reservation? There's nothing over there to lose by building a pipeline. Fact

I wasn't talking about standing rock. This shit goes on all over the world by the douchebags in Exxon, without so much of a peep by American media. These are places where there are a lot of people with a lot to lose when ExxonMobil builds an oil refinery over their ancestral lands.

Last edited:
Recently declared by an official from Donald Trump's transition team. ExxonMobil exec, 40 million salary, global warming denier, and international murderer extraordinaire. All those things describe Rex Tillerson, top choice for Secretary of State.

Exxon CEO is now Trump's secretary of state favorite: transition official
'
Rand Paul would be a better choice.. Rand Paul As Secretary Of State?

A swaggering oil-cowboy is only going to bristle would-be allies and piss off our enemies even more. Rand Paul's demeanor is WAY more statesmen-like.

I wasn't talking about standing rock. This shit goes on all over the world by the shitheads in Exxon, without so much of a peep by American media. These are places where there are a lot of people with a lot to lose, when Exxon builds an oil refinery over their ancestral lands.
As an Indian I say shit happens - an life goes on…:dance:
If it was not for the white man us Indians would still be playing around with fucking sticks and dirt... :lmao:

Wow, what a bunch of mindless sycophants. I do not have the energy tonight. :bang3:

I am convinced that Trump cultists do not care at all about the earth, humanity, or our economic welfare. They are just rebellious little girls.

I wasn't talking about standing rock. This shit goes on all over the world by the shitheads in Exxon, without so much of a peep by American media. These are places where there are a lot of people with a lot to lose, when Exxon builds an oil refinery over their ancestral lands.

What you should do is show them. You should park your car and cut off your heat and electricity. Make them pay.

Did he get the pipeline built? If so he deserves a high five and possibly a few million in bonus checks. Let's send him to that fucking stupid injun rock and see how that goes. Oil flows he gets another 10 million in bonus money.

Wow, what a bunch of mindless sycophants. I do not have the energy tonight. :bang3:

I am convinced that Trump cultists do not care at all about the earth, humanity, or our economic welfare. They are just rebellious little girls.
You best go back under your rock.....

The man is a fantastic choice if indeed Trump appoints him. He knows and has already met and dealt with many foreign leaders including many in the Middle Eastern oil producing countries.

All environmentalists should stop using all fossil fuels and petroleum products altogether… Then they will have some credibility.:lmao:

The earth is fine, humanity is full of dickwads like you so...not too concerned, and oil is a big part of our economic welfare. Pin up your pony tails there little bo peep and try not to get in the way.

Forum List

Back