Obama awards Medal of Honor to people "who made me WHO I AM!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Obama is rushing to Trump-proof the White House

Awarded the Presidential Medals of Freedom to 21 more recipients, which pushed him to a record number for his tenure, to “folks who have helped make me who I am.”

Read more here: Obama is rushing to Trump-proof the White House

and who does he think he is anyway? A Thomas Jefferson? A John Adams? Abraham Lincoln? Or the Messiah?

Sorry, Barry...You are the person who made this country divided and wrote more Executive Orders to make sure the Order of this Country an orderless unproductive place. You are someone who history will place you as a insignificant president to be sure. The only positive narrative to this conclusion that he was the first African American president of the US. The next African American to attempt the same feat will be long after him. The people have spoken about his feats...they denied him a legacy he so wants the country to observe.

Good riddance, President Insignificant.

The greatest fault of Obama is that his tenure has allowed the racists to openly vent their racism (btw....GWB had MORE executive orders, but he was indeed "whiter" than Obama).......

The greatest fault of Obama is that his tenure has allowed the racists to openly vent their racism (btw....GWB had MORE executive orders, but he was indeed "whiter" than Obama).......
And certainly less divisive and significantly more appropriate in foreign affairs.

And tell me... how did allow racists to openly vent to be racists? By inviting BLM to the White House? You are right.

Anyone could realize just what Barry thought of himself early on. It took me a mere year before I wrote him at the White House, telling him to stop looking so damn smug with his nose in the air. Told him I was tired of looking at his nose hairs.

Obama the clown, the people voted to destroy his legacy before his term was even up how embarrassing. His career string of failures is in tack.

Forum List

Back