Revolution

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
It's interesting that the patriots who want to restore the United States are the bad guys. The heroes depend on which warring fractional group you belong to.

Just like the US today.

I gave up on Revolution after episode four or five...it just didn't grab me.

Defiance on the other hand...

It's interesting that the patriots who want to restore the United States are the bad guys. The heroes depend on which warring fractional group you belong to.

Just like the US today.

I think the show just jumped the Shark when they gave Aaron super-powers! I thought the concept was cool and I love the post apocalyptic genre, but I think this show lost me.

Also they keep referencing the Bush administration, including a GWB mask during the Halloween celebration. I wonder if they introduce W as the President of the USA?

Also I do find that very uncomfortable that bad guys are the people wearing the American flag! That point alone almost lost me, since I am sick of the media depiction of the US as a force of evil in the world!

Defiance was good (not great) up until the last episode (horrible finale). The characters, theme, concept are pretty cool, but the story-telling and writing are subpar. I am still a fan through.

Defiance was good (not great) up until the last episode (horrible finale). The characters, theme, concept are pretty cool, but the story-telling and writing are subpar. I am still a fan through.

As with so many other sci-fi shows, I gave up on both of these. I wouldn't say either was terrible (what I watched of them, anyway, the first 2 or 3 eps) but neither seemed worth spending my time on. Especially considering some of the crappy shows I already waste my time on! :lol:

As with so many other sci-fi shows, I gave up on both of these. I wouldn't say either was terrible (what I watched of them, anyway, the first 2 or 3 eps) but neither seemed worth spending my time on. Especially considering some of the crappy shows I already waste my time on! :lol:

I am going to still stay with Defiance, but I removed Revolution from the DVR. Too many other good show: Game of Thrones, Americans, Walking Dead, SOA. Vikings (awesome show) and Defiance. That is all I DVR at the moment.

I went back to Revolution one more chance, but I am done. The antiAmericanism is disgusting. Can't wait for this filth to get cancelled!

I am done with NBC, this antiAmericanism garbage needs to go!

I am wathcing Korean tv. It really is better than amything on US tv. It is sad that foreign tv is more pro american than american tv

Just like the US today.

Restore what?

Slavery?
Women with diminished rights?
Robber Barons?
Apartheid?

Yeah..that is pretty evil.

The United States has evolved and progressed toward a nation of more freedom and liberty for more people since it's founding. That is part of it's charm.

I am wathcing Korean tv. It really is better than amything on US tv. It is sad that foreign tv is more pro american than american tv

Sorry.

A bunch of folks running around in funny hats and silk robes, crying all the time, isn't better or more pro American.

It's a bunch of folks running around in funny hats and silk robes, crying all the time.

Oh..they shout alot too.

Just like the US today.

Restore what?

Slavery?
Women with diminished rights?
Robber Barons?
Apartheid?

Yeah..that is pretty evil.

The United States has evolved and progressed toward a nation of more freedom and liberty for more people since it's founding. That is part of it's charm.

Seriously question are you retarded?

Forum List

Back