Revolulion Prediction: Swift and faster than any other...

We do not even have enough resolve to not do something, like not voting for a crappy presidential candidate.

Now if we could fight the revoloution by texting....

Last edited:
Where are the empty grocery stores and the burning cities? I have yet to spot any from one end of the country to the other. The four star hotels are always booked to pretty much full as well. The level of complacency in America shows in the voting records. The mid term elections hardly has anyone showing up. The Presidential elections have maybe half of the population coming out. People don't even register to vote.
This says we are happy with the status quo and if I have mine that's good enough.

all i'm saying is after katrina, people were shooting at the police,, their own grandfathers..

this country will set a city on fire if their own team wins...

now obots are hiring professional occupiers for this summer, obama supports them. nancy pelosi will act surprised when san francisco occupiers murder a cop..

obama thinks he will go door to door collecting peoples' guns...

a terrorist attack or a natural disaster....

this country is divided like never before by a trained radical alinsky communist, and poised for chaos and civil war... don't say i didn't warn you....

when the grocery stores empty out and the masses head into the rural countryside, this country will be a bloodbath...

just trying to think ahead a little bit...

i saw this three years ago... when reid pelosi and obama started governing. mark my words there will be occupier violence this summer, and obama won't lift a finger to stop it...

then the executive powers will return to the states.

I don't think you will ever see the kind of thing you're speaking about.

i hope not. but it's happened before...

all i'm saying is after katrina, people were shooting at the police,, their own grandfathers..

this country will set a city on fire if their own team wins...

now obots are hiring professional occupiers for this summer, obama supports them. nancy pelosi will act surprised when san francisco occupiers murder a cop..

obama thinks he will go door to door collecting peoples' guns...

a terrorist attack or a natural disaster....

this country is divided like never before by a trained radical alinsky communist, and poised for chaos and civil war... don't say i didn't warn you....

when the grocery stores empty out and the masses head into the rural countryside, this country will be a bloodbath...

just trying to think ahead a little bit...

i saw this three years ago... when reid pelosi and obama started governing. mark my words there will be occupier violence this summer, and obama won't lift a finger to stop it...

then the executive powers will return to the states.

I don't think you will ever see the kind of thing you're speaking about.

i hope not. but it's happened before...
when and where ?
and was it a democracy...

You think your vote counts ? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Go wave your flag.

The though is that my vote does not count and so people do not show up. When they don't show up they are correct their vote doesn't count.
I don't wave flags nor own them.
comon' you don't have one of those flags that say happy easter or merry christmas?

Sorry to disappoint. I do not do easter, christmas or wave any flag.

My personal prediction is if an American Revolution does occur in the near future it would be swift and fast due to both American resolve and the interconnection between all the American citizens and people in authority.....who take orders from the top of the pyramid scheme...

If all the Presidents of all the American biker gangs joined in then it would be a very quick revolution...
American biker gangs? LOL What the fuck ever.

My personal prediction is if an American Revolution does occur in the near future it would be swift and fast due to both American resolve and the interconnection between all the American citizens and people in authority.....who take orders from the top of the pyramid scheme...

If all the Presidents of all the American biker gangs joined in then it would be a very quick revolution...

that's pretty funny... never under estimate the bikers... big mistake

in fact right now i have more faith in my local biker gang than i do in holder's justice department. a lot more.

Last edited:

that's pretty funny... never under estimate the bikers... big mistake

in fact right now i have more faith in my local biker gang than i do in holder's justice department. a lot more.
:lol::lol: my guess is that would last about 30 seconds in a real biker gang!

Bush was going to " smok'em out quick" These guys will stink'em out quick.
Death by nausea ! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back