Revolulion Prediction: Swift and faster than any other...

x0Maximilian0x

M-Theory
Feb 14, 2012
Milky Way
My personal prediction is if an American Revolution does occur in the near future it would be swift and fast due to both American resolve and the interconnection between all the American citizens and people in authority.....who take orders from the top of the pyramid scheme...

If all the Presidents of all the American biker gangs joined in then it would be a very quick revolution...

Last edited:
My personal prediction is if an American Revolution does occur in the near future it would be swift and fast due to both American resolve and the interconnection between all the American citizens and people in authority.....who take orders from the top of the pyramid scheme...

If all the Presidents of all the American biker gangs joined in then it would be a very quick revolution...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU]Merrie Melodies & Looney Tunes - Opening themes. - YouTube[/ame]

obama has pushed for violence in the streets since he started.. look what's happening in orlando right now...

alinsky ends justify the means...

Americans are to complacent to begin a revolution. They always believe it will be better after the next election. When they continue to vote for incumbents by the score, nothing will change. Americans will still remain complacent. The majority of the populace doesn't even care what's going on in politics. They just want a home, food and a job.

Look up " puff the magic dragon". Your meatheads that you so adore for defending your FreeDumb would gladly do a fly over and halt it.
Remember. You're the enemy now.

obama has pushed for violence in the streets since he started.. look what's happening in orlando right now...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxVkAhto0Ag]They're Comming to take me away (funny farm), - YouTube[/ame]

what's happeing in orlando would have happened anyway....huricane katrina, 1992 the LA riots etc...
how convenient of you to blame obama.
:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxVkAhto0Ag]They're Comming to take me away (funny farm), - YouTube[/ame]

what's happeing in orlando would have happened anyway....huricane katrina, 1992 the LA riots etc...

the cops acted stupidly...

Americans are to complacent to begin a revolution. They always believe it will be better after the next election. When they continue to vote for incumbents by the score, nothing will change. Americans will still remain complacent. The majority of the populace doesn't even care what's going on in politics. They just want a home, food and a job.

how about empty grocery stores and burning cities for motivation ? libs better quick take an occupier to lunch to try to appease them... i'll deal with it my way...

i don't mean you personally kg

Last edited:

how about empty grocery stores and burning cities for motivation ? better take an occupier to lunch to try to appease them... i'll deal with it my way...

How..posting on a message board there?

Racist scumbag.

how about empty grocery stores and burning cities for motivation ? better take an occupier to lunch to try to appease them... i'll deal with it my way...

How..posting on a message board there?

Racist scumbag.

no here, racist asshole...

how about empty grocery stores and burning cities for motivation ? libs better quick take an occupier to lunch to try to appease them... i'll deal with it my way...

Where are the empty grocery stores and the burning cities? I have yet to spot any from one end of the country to the other. The four star hotels are always booked to pretty much full as well. The level of complacency in America shows in the voting records. The mid term elections hardly has anyone showing up. The Presidential elections have maybe half of the population coming out. People don't even register to vote.
This says we are happy with the status quo and if I have mine that's good enough.

the cops acted stupidly...
then blame the orlando cops! assclown!

Where are the empty grocery stores and the burning cities? I have yet to spot any from one end of the country to the other. The four star hotels are always booked to pretty much full as well. The level of complacency in America shows in the voting records. The mid term elections hardly has anyone showing up. The Presidential elections have maybe half of the population coming out. People don't even register to vote.
This says we are happy with the status quo and if I have mine that's good enough.
You think your vote counts ? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Go wave your flag.

lol....lol.. what's your way? banging on your porch floor with a stick a screaming "get off my lawn....!!!
yea you're a tough guy alright..
if things got really hot, they'd find you under your bed smelling like piss with a foamy load in your pants...

Last edited:

Go wave your flag.

The though is that my vote does not count and so people do not show up. When they don't show up they are correct their vote doesn't count.
I don't wave flags nor own them.

all i'm saying is after katrina, people were shooting at the police,, their own grandfathers..

this country will set a city on fire if their own team wins...

now obots are hiring professional occupiers for this summer, obama supports them. nancy pelosi will act surprised when san francisco occupiers murder a cop..

obama thinks he will go door to door collecting peoples' guns...

a terrorist attack or a natural disaster....

this country is divided like never before by a trained radical alinsky communist, and poised for chaos and civil war... don't say i didn't warn you....

when the grocery stores empty out and the masses head into the rural countryside, this country will be a bloodbath...

just trying to think ahead a little bit...

i saw this three years ago... when reid pelosi and obama started governing. mark my words there will be occupier violence this summer, and obama won't lift a finger to stop it...

then the executive powers will return to the states.

Last edited:

all i'm saying is after katrina, people were shooting at the police,, their own grandfathers..

now obots are hiring professional occupiers for this summer, obama supports them. nancy pelosi will act surprised when san francisco occupiers murder a cop..

this country is divided like never before by a trained radical alinsky communist, and poised for chaos and civil war... don't say i didn't warn you....

when the grocery stores empty out and the masses head into the rural countryside, this country will be a bloodbath...

i saw this three years ago... when reid pelosi and obama started governing. mark my words there will be occupier violence this summer, and obama won't lift a finger to stop it...

I don't think you will ever see the kind of thing you're speaking about.

Go wave your flag.

The though is that my vote does not count and so people do not show up. When they don't show up they are correct their vote doesn't count.
I don't wave flags nor own them.
comon' you don't have one of those flags that say happy easter or merry christmas?

I've seen that movie too...it's called the postman! KEVIN COSNER STARED....:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back